What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

WWE PPV thread - WWE Survivor Series [Brock Lesnar vs. AJ Styles] - !

Replies

• BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The smarkmania crowds are good and bad at the same damn time
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,314 Regulator
    L
    Yesterday was a really great show ... really digesting it . Man only hiccup was the WWE championship . With the botches the taker and Roman match was cool . Storytelling was decent. Just feel like they could had really elevated his character by a full heel turn. This he a heel cuz the fan boo is stupid. Peope don't hate Roman they hate the way he's booked. Huge difference ...but yeah man the show was great. It really was a segment for EVERYONE. Also every emotion. From being happy to see hardys , to being emotional seeing taker retire
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,336 Regulator
    edited April 3
    Unless this is Trish and Charlie (seated). I didn't see them tho til looking back at pics.

c5obqet4gmp8.jpg
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 14,460 Regulator
    Lmao Cham was in there snapping at anything possible and looked for results later
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,336 Regulator
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Lmao Cham was in there snapping at anything possible and looked for results later
    Lmao all pics in the back area were over my shoulder with the front cam. They dont play that shit.
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynPosts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't undastand how a man who needs hip surgery was allowed to main event wm... don't get me wrong imma taker fan but this had to be tha worst main event in wrestlemania history
    (ob)Scene
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't undastand how a man who needs hip surgery was allowed to main event wm... don't get me wrong imma taker fan but this had to be tha worst main event in wrestlemania history

WM27?
    WM32?
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was that jacket and hat he left in the ring the first he ever wore to the ring or nah?
    I fell asleep during Triple H/Reigns I was at least invested in this match
  • blu197blu197 Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

WM27?
    WM32?

What was bad about WM32? There was no botches, it was a classic power match where the face went over.
    Besides Shield matches the only classic match I can recall Reigns being in is when he won the title on raw, he had a good few months where the booing died down then Rumble crept up and it was all downhill again
    (ob)Scenesilverfoxx
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,141 Regulator
    blu197 wrote: »

WM27?
    WM32?

What was bad about WM32? There was no botches, it was a classic power match where the face went over.

Who do you think was the face?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Peezy_JenkinsAlready Home_17
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,338 Regulator
    Was that jacket and hat he left in the ring the first he ever wore to the ring or nah?

nope

undertakerdebut.jpg
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,002 ✭✭✭✭✭

Alright now we're overreacting

It was sad how he went out but it could have been soooooooo much worse
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Besides Shield matches the only classic match I can recall Reigns being in is when he won the title on raw, he had a good few months where the booing died down then Rumble crept up and it was all downhill again

I won't say classics but he's had plenty of really good matches, including pulling a couple outta big show
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,314 Regulator
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »

WM27?
    WM32?

the main event
    it was uneventful and predictable, on top of the match not being good
  • (ob)Scene(ob)Scene Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭✭✭

I won't say classics but he's had plenty of really good matches, including pulling a couple outta big show

Nigga had a great match with Braun Strowman last month and that dude barely has a bakers dozens worth of match experience to his name.
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

Nigga had a great match with Braun Strowman last month and that dude barely has a bakers dozens worth of match experience to his name.

Braun and Roman have a classic match? You don't say
  • BlueIceBransonBlueIceBranson Some Alternate UniversePosts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »

will be there along with backlash. this only the 2nd time doing a nxt show in chicago
    f.e.d.s.
  • (ob)Scene(ob)Scene Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

Braun and Roman have a classic match? You don't say

Did you read me say classic? Not every match is going to be a classic.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might go to NXT Riverside.
    Meester