What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

MAFIA III

Replies

•  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

What I can say so far is that the story is definitely pretty dope. The way they tell the story in a flashback-esque way makes it strong. New Boredeoux seems kinda confusing at first as there's blips on the map that leave a whole lot to the imagination.

I don't like the loading times between scenes or when you die. Seems like it takes forever to get back into the action. Another thing I don't like is that during combat, there is no easy way to quickly evade/roll out of the way of oncoming fire like GTA. Maybe I'm used to it.

I turned off auto aim and I'm playing on medium at the moment. The AI seems to be somewhat smart which was a concern of mine from the preview videos. Also, the cops fuck with you if you break traffic laws in their line of sight.

So far the game is pretty decent.
    TheGOATLurkristocrat RawAcenot_osirus_jenkins
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there alot of shit to do outside of the missions? Can u just walk around and do random stuff?
  • SmashinYourWaifuSmashinYourWaifu Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Why isnt the game called gangbanger?
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already got bored . Not feelin it
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

TheGOAT i ro nyMax.sapp08_2001
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Is there alot of shit to do outside of the missions? Can u just walk around and do random stuff?

Honestly, I don't know yet.

The one thing I've been thinking this whole time is what money could be used for outside of buying guns and car upgrades. Like you take over rackets and shit...just to use the money for more guns?
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    So what's the verdict? Is it worth buying?
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • T-RelT-Rel NCPosts: 2,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 2 hrs in, i like it so far.

Lol @ how white folks in game look @ Lincoln.
    So what's the verdict? Is it worth buying?

Nah im tradin in mines

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,318 Regulator
    Don't trust that Canadian fag with his options
    #Mikeyismod2017
    RickyRichPSN-Canibussnot_osirus_jenkinsJoshuaMoshua

U mad bruh ?

U sound lik gee lol . U better chill daruf b4 u get ur ass kick

• Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 6,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought it.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator
    What are the customization options like?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    TheGOAT
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,318 Regulator
    Nothing . This is more of a story telling game just has an open world with it
    #Mikeyismod2017
    TheGOATRawAceSplackavelli

Wack. Thats why GTA will always be untouchable.
     i ro nyRickyRichRawAce
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator

Just read that customization will be in dlc...

I will buy it then... Just put it back on the rack.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    TheGOAT

Me too. And i was about to buy it monday too.

Fuckin hate the game industry these days. U pay $60 for a fuckin game then they wanna charge u extra for additional content.
    Splackavelli

Fuckin hate the game industry these days. U pay $60 for a fuckin game then they wanna charge u extra for additional content.

Looks like the updates will be free.
    But by the time it has dropped i will have already beaten the game.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,241 Regulator
    Deciding on this or the new Tomb Raider that drops 10/11 hearing mixed reviews on Mafia 3 so far
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back

Looks like the updates will be free.

200w.gif

When does it say the DLC droppin?
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I preorded it but after playing it a bit it's not a first day must have. GTA has set the bar high.
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
    TheGOAT i ro nysapp08_2001

The updates won't be free.

I'm a couple hours into the game now. It takes a while to open up & im just starting to get the underbosses like Vito on my side.

GTA has definitely set the bar very high.
    The clothes dlc is free they said it
    #Mikeyismod2017
    You guys shouldn't judge everything off gta , you guys would be let down 100% which is not fair to good games like this and yourselves .
    #Mikeyismod2017
    RickyRichGhostdenithegawd