Create Your Own Label 2015: General Thread

Replies

• GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 14,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    have jazzy the alphabetical order of the list real quick so it can be easier to look through ima let her post it
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 40,997 Regulator
    jazzybella wrote: »
    LOOK!!!!! let me redo the draft pool points, money, and order of pick and we will try again tomorrow. Yall whine like big babies SMH Im out....see ya tomorrow at 8pm sharp. And don't come in here with all that noise either

Wait Jazzy I got you bae !!!! Leave the pool open for tonight, I'll scratch off the artists in the draft that have already been chosen. We know that @MorganFreemanKing goes first and then @Los216, then yung$. I'm almost done tallying the points !!!
    JaDaDon
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao see what y'all niggas done did fckin up the game shame on u niggas
  • jazzybellajazzybella Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    LOOK!!!!! let me redo the draft pool points, money, and order of pick and we will try again tomorrow. Yall whine like big babies SMH Im out....see ya tomorrow at 8pm sharp. And don't come in here with all that noise either

Wait Jazzy I got you bae !!!! Leave the pool open for tonight, I'll scratch off the artists in the draft that have already been chosen. We know that @MorganFreemanKing goes first and then @Los216, then yung$. I'm almost done tallying the points !!!

tay going for a jog....yung battery dying smh lets just wait for tomorrow and we will do drafts until Thursday
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want who I spent money on to be added to my roster I could care less about the other bs
    IceBergTaylor
  • Los216Los216 Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So....How do we announce who we're picking?
    Im joggin while on my phone I been joggin since 8:00 we can keep goin
    IceBergTaylor
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Los216 wrote: »
    So....How do we announce who we're picking?

Post it in here I'm guessin
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 18,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can't really pick anyway til Morgan picks. I just know I'm not that far down in the order lol
  • IbexIbex Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody here but Morgan we could at least get the first round done
    Ibex wrote: »
    Everybody here but Morgan we could at least get the first round done

Only problem is Morgan ass go 1st and he gets 48hrs to pick before we can skip him smh damn u Morgan Freeman
    IceBergTaylor
  • JaDaDonJaDaDon AtlantaPosts: 878 ✭✭✭✭
    nigga never on
    IceBergTaylor
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 18,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaDaDon wrote: »
    nigga never on

LOLOLLLOL
    Lol I say we vote to boot Morgan ass to the bck of the line and keep it moving all in fav cosign
    JaDaDon
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 40,997 Regulator
    edited August 2015
    This is the recount WITH the artists yall named, if there's any artist yall forgot to mention PLEASE do so now. This is the order based on points from tiers:

1. MorganFreemanKing -- 100 points
    2. Los216 -- 150 pts
    3. yung$ -- 200 pts
    4. 44since88 -- 300 pts
    5. Ibex -- 325 pts
    6. Sion -- 375 pts
    7. IceBergTaylor -- 400 pts
    8. Vader_F_Kennedy -- 410 pts
    9. TonyDubbz -- 500 pts
    10. TayGettem -- 575 pts
    11. Ghostdenithegawd -- 650 pts
    12. JaDaDon -- 650 pts

TayGettem
  • JaDaDonJaDaDon AtlantaPosts: 878 ✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    This is the recount WITH the artists yall named, if there's any artist yall forgot to mention PLEASE do so now. This is the order based on points from tiers:

1. MorganFreemanKing -- 100 points
    2. Los216 -- 150 pts
    3. yung$ -- 200 pts
    4. 44since88 -- 300 pts
    5. Ibex -- 325 pts
    6. Sion -- 375 pts
    7. IceBergTaylor -- 400 pts
    8. Vader_F_Kennedy -- 410 pts
    9. TonyDubbz -- 500 pts
    10. TayGettem -- 575 pts
    11. Ghostdenithegawd -- 650 pts
    12. JaDaDon -- 750 pts

I refunded Lil Kim I dont know if that is accounted for
    Well I figured the host was serious see y'all tmw
  • yung$yung$ Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭✭
    The fuck is y'all problem tho
    So Morgan got 24 hours
    yung$ wrote: »

Numbers and artist weren't right we was trippin so jazz said fck it we'll start ova tmw
    Plus Morgan goes 1st and his not here
    yung$ wrote: »

Numbers and artist weren't right we was trippin so jazz said fck it we'll start ova tmw
    Plus Morgan goes 1st and his not here

Yea but soon sorted it.... So we waiting on Morgan
    The points list is updated and up to standard. At this point there shouldn't be no more complaints. And btw one last thing - if a nigga picks an artist you wanted first before you please do not fucking troll & pick the same artist so you can argue and hold up the line - I will hand out bans for that shit, if a nigga gets it first it's his, yall can trade later. Also no refunds until the draft is done or to try and climb ahead... You should be watching the thread to keep track of who picks who. I'm going to lay low until it's my turn, right now we wait on MorganfreemanKing to pick his 5 free artists.

Once again @JaDaDon it goes by points from lowest to highest in the first part of the drafts you pick 5 free artists from the list (you can also pick names that aren't on there) and in the second part it goes highest to lowest in terms of points and yall can spend the rest of your money on artists for 10 mil each until you have no more money or choose to stop.

At this point yall need to keep track of your points and cash and let the host know. Makes things 10x easier. If you see a name on the list twice disregard it. Please read the rules Jazzy made in the O/P before asking a question.

I'm shleep now so someone PM @MorganFreemanKing , he has 48 hours to pick his 5 free artists.
    IceBergTaylorjazzybellaFyHunnit
  • Los216Los216 Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does picking a group as one of your 5 free artist still count as 1 slot

Ex. Does picking The LOX count as 1 slot even though you would get Jadakiss, Styles P, and Sheek Louch?
  • IbexIbex Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Los216 wrote: »
    Does picking a group as one of your 5 free artist still count as 1 slot

Ex. Does picking The LOX count as 1 slot even though you would get Jadakiss, Styles P, and Sheek Louch?

Groups count as 1 slot
    SionLos216