What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Who is the most hated woman TV character you can think of?

Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box!Posts: 15,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
Queen Cersei from Game of Thrones. Gemma Teller from Sons of Anarchy. Skylar White from Breaking Bad. They're all some pretty hated broads.

But, who's your most unlikable chick on TV?
mirthewriter.wordpress.com
Read that jawn....

Replies

• BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll date myself with this but as far as I can think back probably Roz from LA Law.

Buffy's random popped out of nowhere kid sister from Buffy The Vampire Slayer I also remember being truly hated by most.

Skylar White for modern day though easily.

Such a frustrating cunt.

2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    mikelewis2SneakDZA
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jessica Lange in American Horror Story Asylum she was a super evil bitch

Gemma yeah everything was her fault.. everything.
    Already Home_17texasdaking88
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't stand that bloodclart Peggy Hill
    MrCrookedLetter
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jessica Lange in American Horror Story Asylum she was a super evil bitch

Gemma yeah everything was her fault.. everything.

Emma Roberts in the last 2 seasons was even more obnoxious.

Oh and Kathy Bates in the witch season. She made my blood boil.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 12,960 Regulator
    edited August 2015
    margaret thompson WOAT on boardwalk that side story about the pregnancy was a complete waste of time
    Oh fuck i forgot about margaret!!! I haaaated her. She came around in the last season but it was too late by then
    texas409CitySojourner
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    easily Skylar, maybe Dana Brody or Naymond's mom.

cosign on naymonds mom. I don't have stars anymore but i'd have to say Tasha from power god she annoyed the hell out of me.
    CashmoneyDux
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphas wrote: »
    Just to drop someone new, Lori Grimes from The Walking Dead. Bitched about doing laundry during a zombie apocalypse. Smashed the homie while her husband was in a coma. Tells her husband to murk said dude, then flips when he actually considers it.

I was happy when she died on that cold prison floor and her son had to murk her again.

I couldn't think of one until your posted this. I wish I could give you 10 GOAT's for bringing up the bolded.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    blackraintexasdaking88
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sookie Stackhouse her slutting with vampires brought misery to every one around her. it took the entire series for her to realize she was fucking a monster. the only time she got props from me was when she called bill a" motherfucking monster." bill didn't even apologize to tara for slavery so not only was he a monster but he was also a racist dude probably had an authentic battlefield confederate flag stashed away in his mansion somewhere. fuck you sookie you monster fucking idiot.

@! This bitch's pussy had the whole damn town turned upside-down. This bitch smashed Sam, Bill, Eric, Al, Whorlo...howeva you spell his name. Hell Lafayette probably smashed. Smh

I also forgot her grandmother got murdered by a vampire hater because of her. didn't Jason beat her ass for that?
    Already Home_17CashmoneyDux
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've let it be known multiple times in here my disdain for Skyler White.

Others on the squad
    Gemma
    Debra Morgan
    Rita Morgan
    Andrea from TWD
    Dennis Leary wife from Rescue Me
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    Meester
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abby Donovan is a special kind of fuck nigga.
    Skylar white and her kleptomaniac sis could eat a whole clip too tho.
    Hate those bitches.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    texasdaking88