What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The NWA Family Tree Starts With Dr Dre, Not Eazy E

Replies

• soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was common knowledge.

Eazy's tree ends with Bone Thugs.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    Disciplined InSight
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 7,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    George Washington wasn't the first President tho
    u beat me to it.

5 Grand wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Here's an Eazy E interview with Dee Barnes (of all people) @ 1:53 Eazy says that it was Dr Dre's idea to start a label.

it might have been dre's idea to start the label but eazy fucking did it. he took the action and made it fucking happen. whats ur fucking point? why do u hate eazy so fucking much????

You keep saying that I "hate" Eazy.

Why do you keep saying that I "hate" Eazy E?

I never once said that I hated Eazy E.

Your repetition that I hate Eazy E doesn't make it true.

any one who puts this much time, energy and effort into tearing down a certified og is a hater. real dudes aint about to let you ruin eazy's legacy. eat a dick faggot

I don't understand how I'm "tearing down" anybody or why you think I'm trying to "ruin Eazy's legacy".

All I'm saying is that Dr Dre and Yella were around since 1985. Dre and Cube hooked up in 1986 and made a record before they worked with Eazy. Therefore the NWA family tree starts with Dre.

There's another thread where somebody (probably you) stated the NWA family tree starts with Eazy E and I'm simply pointing out that thats a false statement. That doesn't make me a hater, I'm just stating facts.

If somebody said that Thomas Jefferson was the first president and I corrected him and said that George Washington was the first president, that doesn't mean I'm hating on Thomas Jefferson, it just means he wasn't the first president and I'm correcting an error.

But your so emotional that all you can do is make ad hominem attacks.

And you're supposed to capitalize a letter at the beginning of a sentence.

dre, cube, yella and ren werent they only dj's, producers and mc's in la. who put the entire ruthless crew together? who bought these individuals together and created nwa? who paid these individuals to be a group? who created the label that they all eventually worked on? who put up the money to back their collective effort? who was pushing dope in the hood and reinvesting that money into the group? who bought these select individuals together? who took dre out of sequins and gave him a raiders cap? who employed ice cube and doc as writers? who did all that shit pussy???

but you right eazy had nothing to do with it. he was just along for the ride the whole time. smmfh. and oh yeah john hanson said you can eat a dick
    5 GrandTrillfate
  • SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should be in the NBA cause I did play in higschool tho. started p.g.
    skpjr78memphis2sacniccmiamivice305WhoisDonG???
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »
    So the "NWA family tree" starts with Dr Dre just because he was in another group before NWA got started? That shit dont make any sense at all

Eazy had the idea and founded NWA, so the shit started with him, its that simple. That Dre was musically active before NWA doesnt change the fact that it was Eazys project and Dre just joined it

This thread was a waste of time bruh

Going by your logic I could walk up to a person walking his dog outside and be like

"Aye that dog mine now"
    "Why?"
    "Cause I had another dog before, move it"

The NWA family tree doesn't start with Dre because he was in another group before NWA started, the NWA family tree starts with Dre because he was producing The World Class Wrecking Crew AND ICE CUBE before NWA started.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

RawAcekingblaze84texasdaking88skpjr78Nah Soninfamous114SheerExcellenceThe_Jackal
    you cant deny the fact eazy was an innovator he brought us bone thugs, he also had a pretty successful solo career himself, and he also had a good eye for talent, he had a group that is still huge to this very day called the atban klan, who eventually turned into the black eyed peas.
    skpjr78WhoisDonG???
    edited August 2015
    Nah Son wrote: »
    So the "NWA family tree" starts with Dr Dre just because he was in another group before NWA got started? That shit dont make any sense at all

Eazy had the idea and founded NWA, so the shit started with him, its that simple. That Dre was musically active before NWA doesnt change the fact that it was Eazys project and Dre just joined it

This thread was a waste of time bruh

Going by your logic I could walk up to a person walking his dog outside and be like

"Aye that dog mine now"
    "Why?"
    "Cause I had another dog before, move it"

The NWA family tree doesn't start with Dre because he was in another group before NWA started, the NWA family tree starts with Dre because he was producing The World Class Wrecking Crew AND ICE CUBE before NWA started.

U sound stupid. Using ur logic game is responsible for all of 50's solo and g unit sucess b/c he was working with dre b4 50 got signed. Smh at this fucking idiot

Hater thread.

I told yall from the jump this shit was a hater thread. Dont spend too much time or energy trying to make sense of this bullshit. Unless u r a coast hater and r blinded my jealousy and envy none of this shit will make any sense to u.

This guy is upset about the shine that eazy, nwa and the west have been getting for the past few weeks and is on a mission to delegitimize eazy and put the shine back on ppl he believes deserve it more than the og eric wright does. This dude is a mad ass hater and there isnt much u can do with guys like him
    5 Grand
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,503 Regulator
    To be honest they were all connected to Lonzo first being that he knew all of them except Ren. Lonzo knew Yella,Dre and Eazy. Dre and Yella was in the WCWC with Lonzo and he was responsible for hooking Eazy up with Heller. Eazy was the money behind NWA and he financed everything.

I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    RawAce
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think everyone understands the concept lol

This isnt about giving Dre more credit than Eazy. This is a chronicle. You start at what laid the foundation and the foundation is Dr Dre working with Cube,Yella,Jinx, and DOC. Six degrees of separation all leads back to Dre

Now that i think about it...could Alonzo be the real root? He put Dre and Yella on lol

5 Grand
    NWA Timeline

Alonzo recruits Michelle, Yella and Dre for his WCWC group. Dre and Yella are also. working on the side with Cube and Jinx.
    Dr Dre invites DOC to LA to work on this project he pitched to Eazy.

5 GrandSheerExcellence
    Cain wrote: »
    To be honest they were all connected to Lonzo first being that he knew all of them except Ren. Lonzo knew Yella,Dre and Eazy. Dre and Yella was in the WCWC with Lonzo and he was responsible for hooking Eazy up with Heller. Eazy was the money behind NWA and he financed everything.

U beat me too it .
  • J.J._EvansJ.J._Evans Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The movie explains everything............
    RawAce
    Cain wrote: »

Cosign

Whats so hard to understand about that?
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

skpjr78
    edited August 2015
    RawAce wrote: »
    NWA Timeline

Alonzo recruits Michelle, Yella and Dre for his WCWC group. Dre and Yella are also. working on the side with Cube and Jinx.
    Dr Dre invites DOC to LA to work on this project he pitched to Eazy.

Problem is eazy knew dre before dre knew lonzo.

And u cant give alonzo credit for creating the most powerful rap group ever b/c if he was capable of building a dynasty for someone else why couldn't he do it for himself? Even if you believe he was the one who bought everyone together please explain to me why his group was ass but eazy took that same core and made history? And if alonzo was so great at building musical dynasties why didnt he build another one for himself after the wcwc fell apart???? Foh with that Dame Dash bullshit

"I heard motherfuckers saying they made Hov / Made Hov say, "Ok so, make another Hov""

Give Eazy his props or eat a dick
    5 GrandRawAceCain
    Wow, this guy is really passionate about Eazy gettin his credit.
    I dont know when Eazy and Dre met personally but history says they first MET IN MUSIC after Dre worked with others in the collective. This is about the lineage of the music.
    SELASI_i
    edited August 2015
    RawAce wrote: »
    Wow, this guy is really passionate about Eazy gettin his credit.
    I dont know when Eazy and Dre met personally but history says they first MET IN MUSIC after Dre worked with others in the collective. This is about the lineage of the music.

wrong. eazy and dre go back to high school. b4 the wcwc dre was a local dj and eazy was party promoter.
    http://www.complex.com/music/2013/09/ice-cube-interview-easy-e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaRqdspVNdo

at 0:25

i just recognize what this slick backdoor hating really is. this is an attempt to deligitmize s legend. this whole eazy wasnt that big of a deal is a way of undercutting his success and the success and dominance of his musical legacy. its a way for haters who dont like hip-hop supremacy being recognized outside of the east coast in general and nyc in particular to take shots. at its core this is the same shit that snoop was talking about when he kicked over the buildings and the same shit pimp c was talking about on quit hating the south. this that same bullshit that had nyc booing the kast at the source awards. whats funny is that 20 years later nyc wont get off they dick.

if i give yall a pass on a bonified og like eazy the haters wont hesitate in going after anyone else. if you cant respect a legend like eazy you cant respect the game. and if you cant respect the game you'll be quick to hate on everything that isnt your thing. all im saying is that the jealousy, envy, coast hating and bullshit has to stop. this shit has been going on since short dog was young in the game and it has always come from the east coast. yall got to stop this man. all this hating and backhanded bullshit has to stop

Stew5 Grandkingblaze84Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it wasnt for Eazy, Dr.Dre prolly wouldve ended up an r&b producer

He wouldn'tve gotten on that path to make Chronic and put snoop on
    skpjr78memphis2sacnicckingblaze84WhoisDonG???
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the NWA tree starts with NWA. Theres no NWA without Eazy..theres no NWA without Dre. Dre would've still had a music career without Eazy but like i said..i doubt it wouldve been on the same "gangsta track" that it took after the formation of nwa
    SELASI_iRickyRichkingblaze84WhoisDonG???
    Stiff wrote: »
    If it wasnt for Eazy, Dr.Dre prolly wouldve ended up an r&b producer

He wouldn'tve gotten on that path to make Chronic and put snoop on

True, but then again, maybe things would be better for the Black community if NWA never formed and Dre became an R & B producer.

I think R&B as a genre is more desirable than gangsta rap. Gangsta rap has ruined a lot of people's minds. They grow up wanting to be thugs instead of going to college and getting a degree and making something of themselves. I can't place the blame squarely on gangsta rap's shoulders, but I think gangsta rap hurts the community more than it helps.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

skpjr78texasdaking88internationalinfamous114
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice research. Dope history lesson
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's a Skag

Cube was roasting bitches on wax 30 years ago..
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif