What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

THE OFFICIAL RIP PICO THREAD ONE OF THE GREATEST TO EVER LIVE

Replies

• Max.Max. Posts: 32,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S/o Dizz

S/o

Stew n jay
    thatboydizzsilverfoxxCapitalB
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    YES
    YOU UNGRATEFUL FOOL ASS BITCH!
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • soulbrothersoulbrother LORD WRECKA Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TayGettem

what was your original screen name. Y'all niggas changing your names every month lol.

It use to be Tay_Gettem .....why
    Just wanted to know who was posting. Some people I roast an others I don't feel the need to. Just want to let you know that you just went back and forth with a kid(dizz) having fun on the internet. Hope you feel good after your heated back and forth exchange over a "internet ho you will never meet". I'm pretty sure there's bad bitches in real life you could be getting while discussing internet women over an internet forum with a little kid having fun.
    @TayGettem

what was your original screen name. Y'all niggas changing your names every month lol.

This nigga trying to holla at another nigga on the low...smh...and...lol
    Funny this type of post always comes from a nigga who's had a oiled up Jamaican stripper from the 80's with his short open for year in his avi.

This still hasn't been explained lolololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of you I.C niggas is hilarious without even trying to be. Your name and avi together is fucking hilarious!!

"Hmmmmm, let me put some fruity shit in my avi and then try to reach, and call other niggas gay" - soulbrother

Dumb nigga...that's a picture of me in my avi when I was 25 years old...you should let your old lady look at it before yall fuck...I bet her pussy be wet than a mofo...
    who stole the soul?
    SolemnSaucerip.dilla
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE
    Don't nobody @ you motherfucker. Nobody even know who you are you lying fuck. You been bitching & moaning all night excuse yourself

.... Fix yo feelings
    tumblr_lsda1eyHYL1r2sl5uo1_500.gif
    Kat
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    What happened to pico ? Brian pumper made her get off the internet?
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TayGettem

It use to be Tay_Gettem .....why
    Just wanted to know who was posting. Some people I roast an others I don't feel the need to. Just want to let you know that you just went back and forth with a kid(dizz) having fun on the internet. Hope you feel good after your heated back and forth exchange over a "internet ho you will never meet". I'm pretty sure there's bad bitches in real life you could be getting while discussing internet women over an internet forum with a little kid having fun.
    @TayGettem

This nigga trying to holla at another nigga on the low...smh...and...lol
    Funny this type of post always comes from a nigga who's had a oiled up Jamaican stripper from the 80's with his short open for year in his avi.

This still hasn't been explained lolololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of you I.C niggas is hilarious without even trying to be. Your name and avi together is fucking hilarious!!

"Hmmmmm, let me put some fruity shit in my avi and then try to reach, and call other niggas gay" - soulbrother

Dumb nigga...that's a picture of me in my avi when I was 25 years old...you should let your old lady look at it before yall fuck...I bet her pussy be wet than a mofo...

q3iCWqE.gif
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,293 Regulator
    Where it all Started.

Just in case you never seen roscoe angry as fuck on the inside. I made her mad that day.

Giving the people what they want. She was all about the people like myself. She made a few Free up threads this year including one for myself.

Whaaat that 1st video is pico? Bruuuu I had seen that video on YouTube before I was on the I.C never knew who it was tho lol I thought the chick was just high
    That Video broke the IC
    thatboydizzesco soprano
  • thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    pull up
    tumblr_owvlbc_HR5_L1v1z098o1_500.gif

the last powerful poster ever made
  • LPastLPast Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is she dead or in jail for credit card fraud?
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told her to lay off the grits n biscuits.
    Splackavelli
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh Pico been thotting it up for Coli.

They even refer to her as coli dime smh

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/official-pico-roscoe-appreciation-thread-coli-dime.153149/

was that really her nudes in that thread?
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    babafryo wrote: »
    Just seen her at Grits N Biscuits out in LA.

oh shit lol
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    thatboydizz
    YES
    Bruh straight up her told her ass leave and to never return on some lion king shit

Bussy_Getta
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    YOU BITCH!!

• gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Pico wrote: »
    Bruh straight up her told her ass leave and to never return on some lion king shit

Im a grown ass man cant nobody tell me to leave the internet.

Lower
    YES
    Aint this some shit

• deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »

Im a grown ass man cant nobody tell me to leave the internet.

@Pico

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4JYXhEE.gif

IiPAb4f.gif

WiYlzUN.gif

Welcome back babygirl.

aYMohVK.gif

deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    thatboydizzblatalianSplackavelli
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sco and Marley return on the same day..
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    They arent back they just both posted on the same day.
    Yall need to calm down
    blatalianChi Snowa.mann