What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In The OTTB Vol. 1

Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
After today it was apparent this thread had to be made. We all say stupid shit from time to time im sure ill be in here eventually its all good
ghost! wrote: »
titus o'neal couldn't be a "monster" a brock type.

Let's see..big dude, vince likes that. Has gotten over w the fans..and since wwe picks n chooses who gets pushed..why couldn't he be pushed as a "monster" and intense figure..

Not good on the mic..ok..samething they do w brock..give him a mouth piece..same shit jim cornette had said for years to do..(w wrestlers w/o good mic skills)

bruh clearly forgot the titus o neil singles run that went oh so well.
5th Letter wrote: »

Stop the strawman nonsense. In what world is being in a mid card tag team better than being an upper mid card/borderline main event position? Dude was on his way until the Orton botch fucked up his momentum.

I remember that ish. Kofi botched a move n orton went off calling him stupid or some shit during the match....and that was it for kofi.

Man..i said kofi could be chris benoit...shit the wwe gave jeff hardy the title..and kofi is the same as jeff hardy minus the drug charges..

lmaooooo

kofi's dope but not quite jeff hardy btw.
(ob)Scene wrote: »
These niggas gonna say Titus is cooning for throwing up his frat next.

but you gonna act like prime time players dont come out like this?
w1zh1e.gif

come on bruh! Serious..ha ha

tries to say basically titus cooning for doing the huddle with a smile and in front of white people
And its cool or whatever doing some shit when he played football like sobek said..its the history wwe has w its black wrestlers.

Brian pillman

Stone cold

Brock

Goldberg....played football too, some played professionally. Never did any dancing shit..not to say titus o'neal is a coon for it. Just saying..

but but but, stone cold played football and he didnt do a millions of dollars dance

Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
Tadoe off the Molly water
So nigga be cool like water
Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
Don't care no price I'll cop it b
And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
(ob)Sceneinfamous114jonoTonyDubbzRobCoLifeStoneColdMikey

Replies

• ghost!ghost! Not f8kin' around Posts: 7,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    ha ha at this thread...you really are one of those small minded niggas that miss the point. It's not all about the word, as it was explained to you. It was more of how black wrestlers get portrayed.

Because i agree or understand what another poster is saying, that does not mean i sat there and called anyone a coon. What I agreed with is the portrayal of black wrestlers in the WWE..but you are too small minded to understand the true point of the debate. But have fun with this thread though.

166eiyu.jpg

2zgdbw2.gif

1zv49bm.gif
    Peezy_Jenkins
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This not going to work in here like it did in the cheap seats
    StoneColdMikey
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think some of my post will work in here. The topic of cooning shouldn't be in here since the E has a history of turning black men into coons and the new day outsmarted them.
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
    ghost!TheBoyRoRawAceStoneColdMikey
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Got damn man these niggas done formed a hate filled stable in the OTTB... to combat those that they hate with negative reactions..... What is this shit!
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    jonoBangEm_Bart RawAceStoneColdMikey
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    DWO wrote: »
    so you only singling out posts of niggaz yall don't like?

so those posts aren't dumb?

dont dislike any of em, the posts r just stupid.

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

8357pi1pdpbh.png

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    ha ha cause you dont agree with someone's opinion doesn't make their comments dumb. That's all i see here.

i been knowing about wrestling since that shit was in the boston gardens on a weekly bases. You dont have to watch every week or read every article to not understand the flow and culture in the WWE. It's been the same way for years/decades...yes the "players" change and you need to watch to see who is on top, but the whole flow of it remains the same.
    166eiyu.jpg

2zgdbw2.gif

1zv49bm.gif
    sobekBangEm_Bart
  • (ob)Scene(ob)Scene Posts: 4,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ha ha cause you dont agree with someone's opinion doesn't make their comments dumb. That's all i see here.

i been knowing about wrestling since that shit was in the boston gardens on a weekly bases. You dont have to watch every week or read every article to not understand the flow and culture in the WWE. It's been the same way for years/decades...yes the "players" change and you need to watch to see who is on top, but the whole flow of it remains the same.

Nah... Kofi could or could've been Chris Benoit is pretty up there on the stupidity scale.
    StoneColdMikey
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,191 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah... Kofi could or could've been Chris Benoit is pretty up there on the stupidity scale.

Yea that is stupid Kofi not on that dead mans level when it comes to technical wrestling
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,004 Regulator
    I'm not trying to speak for him but I highly doubt he meant Kofi could've been Benoit from a wrestling and workrate perspective. But Benoit in terms of his position on the card as a guy that could seamlessly move up and down the card based on what they need him to do.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,263 Regulator
    Not even gonna lie. Goldberg is the reason why I started back watching wrestling. I use to tune in to the end of Monday Night nitro with my friend and his cousin to watch him destroy opponents. I swore up and down, I thought he was half nigga the way he kicked ass and didn't give a fuck. I then started tuning in to watch Harlem heat and loved when Goldberg and Booker were tag teams against NWO. I use to skip the corny ass cruiserweight matches with Juventud and Chavo. Eddie was a beast, Sting kicked ass, I loved Kevin Nash in NWO black and red even bought a wolfpack shirt. Lots of memories and then when Goldberg left and Rey Mysterio became champ, I tried transitioning over to WWF.

I like brood and that weird bitch luna. Instantly became a big fan of the Rock. Austin was looking flabby and sick so it took some time getting use to him and then his promos and mic skills put me into him. Goldberg never spoke but his in ring talent outlooked any mic work if he's ever said it. Some powerhouses can pull it off and some can't. Rock and Austin weren't the greatest in the ring like Brock or Goldberg but their ability to speak on the mic was classic and vice versa.

I have yet to find a wrestler that encompasses the talent of Goldberg/Brock & Austin/Rock. That's pretty hard to pull off.

He thinks Goldberg has great in-ring ability lol.

Cant say Goldberg wasnt a beast tho.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    infamous114BangEm_Bart
    edited September 2015

This is why i know you guys miss the point and have very small minds. Im not saying kofi could of been the next chris benoit.

The blk wrestlers could just as easy have the same gimmick as thier white counter parts.(if done right)

Cuz color has never separated their talent or their probability of success. The WWE has....

And before anyone comes back w a list of blk wrestlers with a list of gimmicks that didnt work.

EVERY WRESTLER'S gimmicks takes time to develop or the wrestler themselves goes thru diff. gimmicks before one connects..its just the matter of how much patients the E has w them.
    166eiyu.jpg

2zgdbw2.gif

1zv49bm.gif
    edited September 2015
    Not even gonna lie. Goldberg is the reason why I started back watching wrestling. I use to tune in to the end of Monday Night nitro with my friend and his cousin to watch him destroy opponents. I swore up and down, I thought he was half nigga the way he kicked ass and didn't give a fuck. I then started tuning in to watch Harlem heat and loved when Goldberg and Booker were tag teams against NWO. I use to skip the corny ass cruiserweight matches with Juventud and Chavo. Eddie was a beast, Sting kicked ass, I loved Kevin Nash in NWO black and red even bought a wolfpack shirt. Lots of memories and then when Goldberg left and Rey Mysterio became champ, I tried transitioning over to WWF.

I like brood and that weird bitch luna. Instantly became a big fan of the Rock. Austin was looking flabby and sick so it took some time getting use to him and then his promos and mic skills put me into him. Goldberg never spoke but his in ring talent outlooked any mic work if he's ever said it. Some powerhouses can pull it off and some can't. Rock and Austin weren't the greatest in the ring like Brock or Goldberg but their ability to speak on the mic was classic and vice versa.

I have yet to find a wrestler that encompasses the talent of Goldberg/Brock & Austin/Rock. That's pretty hard to pull off.

Cant say Goldberg wasnt a beast tho.

Golberg was a beast..he was not on the lines of shawn micheals, bret hart, Jericho, etc..but his Spears n finishers were executived nicely

They built Goldberg up nicely in WCW.

Plus big muscle wrestler lack in-ring ability. Brock aint good in the ring when he is not using his power moves..

Shit scott steiner use to be ill as shit in the ring, he got too bulky n turned to shit..
    166eiyu.jpg

2zgdbw2.gif

1zv49bm.gif
    RobCoLife
    edited September 2015

How can opinions be dumb statements? This only works in cheap seats where statements are proven wrong.

giphy.gif
    infamous114iKingGodGivBizSmokey Tha Bandit
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,870 Regulator

How can opinions be dumb statements? This only works in cheap seats where statements are proven wrong.

Opinions get shitted on there too, dummy. Smarten up.
    tumblr_nmqakvy3vd1tnaufeo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    BangEm_Bart
    edited September 2015

This is why i know you guys miss the point and have very small minds. Im not saying kofi could of been the next chris benoit.

The blk wrestlers could just as easy have the same gimmick as thier white counter parts.(if done right)

Cuz color has never separated their talent or their probability of success. The WWE has....

And before anyone comes back w a list of blk wrestlers with a list of gimmicks that didnt work.

EVERY WRESTLER'S gimmicks takes time to develop or the wrestler themselves goes thru diff. gimmicks before one connects..its just the matter of how much patients the E has w them.

just give it up bruh. u just made a bad comparison, talm bout time to develop like kofi hasnt had the same gimmick for 8 of his 9 years.

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

8357pi1pdpbh.png

just give it up bruh. u just made a bad comparison, talm bout time to develop like kofi hasnt had the same gimmick for 8 of his 9 years.

ha ha this nigga!

Topic over, thread fail. Bye bye!!
    25kj0hs.gif
    166eiyu.jpg

2zgdbw2.gif

1zv49bm.gif
    BangEm_Bart (ob)Sceneinfamous114KillaCham
    edited September 2015

Opinions get shitted on there too, dummy. Smarten up.

Na nigga, they post false information in cheapseats that are dumb. Opinions are just opinions if I prefer Goldberg over Austin or Rock. It's no better than someone saying Bret is better than Michaels. It's an opinion therefore it can't be a dumb statement but a biased opinion and nullifies any argument for this thread based on preference.

giphy.gif
    infamous114soul rattler

ha ha this nigga!

Topic over, thread fail. Bye bye!!
    25kj0hs.gif

what a maroon.

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

8357pi1pdpbh.png

5th Letter
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool that the thread was actually made but to start it off with racial stuff...not what I was thinkin
    blu197 wrote: »
    Niggas cryin about Kane but on the flip get hyped over washed Taker when he main events PPVs, y'all sayin nobody takes Kane serious but who over the age of 15 has taken "Deadman" Taker serious the last 7 years?? Kane is in better shape to go in the ring for his age than ppl like a Taker or Sting, it's not like he's Show out there, they just ruined his character by the gimmick and booking but that can be easily rebuilt, feed Kane niggas like Rusev, Ryback and Strowman and all the sudden shit gets real for that Kane/Seth HIAC match....

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

8357pi1pdpbh.png

Already Home_17