The Official AMC's Better Call Saul Discussion (2017)

Replies

• BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Scumbag Jimmy. Way he did that old lady actually kinda bothered me a lil bit for some reason

Yea i was wondering were they trying to make us hate saul? Because i kinda hate him now

That's the point. We're not supposed to like Jimmy as the show goes along. This show is about how Jimmy broke bad and became that sleazebag Saul Goodman.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    It's kinda boring sometimes.

Like I'm just not interested in seeing Saul manipulate old folks.

At least even that is more entertaining than the neverending story of Chuck & his struggles with electricity.

I thought we were done with him last season when he fell & hit his head.

And i thought we were done with him this season after the courtroom breakdown.

...but he just keeps coming back

Exactly I just have no interest in Chuck at all or the law firm

And I guess ole girl fell asleep at the wheel?

Yea before she leaves Jimmy said he can tell she pulled another all-nighter

I'm wondering if this is gonna cause her to loose her clients and further making Jimmy do dumb shit. Ole boy at the oil rigs said he only had 2 weeks to get shit done. Lady at the bank already was looking at her funny for thinking about taking another client. This might prove to her that Kim is over worked.
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Scumbag Jimmy. Way he did that old lady actually kinda bothered me a lil bit for some reason

Yo I thought I was just high. I felt bad for the ol white lady
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, he tried to get her to take the settlement at the beginning.......but she was just too nice for her own good.

She couldn't see how the lawyers were playing her by encouraging her to hold out.

In his own way, Jimmy was really trying to help her.........and the rest of the old people who were being taken advantage of by the same law firm that was supposed to be looking out for their best interests.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    AP21JusDre313
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 14,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 15
    Kim almost killed herself...

Season started off real good. Gettin kinda dull now. Still a decent watch.

I like how they are not over using Gus
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did i miss something?

Why didnt the plan with Hectors pills work?
    Did i miss something?

Placebo shit all over

how long do ya'll think it takes for the shit to work?

Obviously it cant happen the first moment he takes one pill

c'mon ya'll got damn...ya'll so impatient
    CottonCitySlim
    serious question

what exactly are most of you expecting from this show?

all i keep reading from the same people is how slow it is. Its 3 seasons in, the show is what it is at this point.
    CottonCitySlimdontdiedontkillanyon(Nope)victory_kid
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 13,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    Did i miss something?

Did i miss something?

Placebo shit all over

how long do ya'll think it takes for the shit to work?

Obviously it cant happen the first moment he takes one pill

c'mon ya'll got damn...ya'll so impatient

Whatever those pills do its obvious they supposed to have an instant relief for Hector.

@Will Munny must be right. It must be a placebo. But Nacho should put poison in there instead of that ibeprofen or whatever he put in them.
    he mixed the ibuprofen with something but iirc, isnt ibuprofen a blood thinner?

i mean, the shit just dont happen after one pill if we talking about real life. You dont instantly poison a person b/c it would draw too much attention

its going to be a gradual thing b/c Hector ends up having a stroke which is how we find him in Breaking Bad

My only guess is a few days have passed in the universe by the time the season finale rolls around and hector finally has to get rushed to the hospital or something
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I felt so bad for the old lady
  • Agrv2385Agrv2385 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

lmao as that scene was going on i was literally lmao. i told my boy i think im the only person in the world who thinks this shit is hilarious how hes playin her to get shunned lol. technically he wasnt fuckin her over, she still got her paper. he just pushed her to settle. i work in law so that shit is realistic, sometimes your clients are stubborn and you have to convince them this is in their best interest because they have this false expectation they can get more which isnt always the case. thats why i love this show so much, i relate to it like a muhfucka.
    cd6gb3wdx15l1ne6g.jpg

deadeye
    Agrv2385 wrote: »

lmao as that scene was going on i was literally lmao. i told my boy i think im the only person in the world who thinks this shit is hilarious how

I thought shit was comedy too. Especially when she was mall walking tryn catch up and the old ladies dipped on her :lol:

She was bein dumb not cashin in anyway
    deadeye
  • Agrv2385Agrv2385 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agrv2385 wrote: »

lmao as that scene was going on i was literally lmao. i told my boy i think im the only person in the world who thinks this shit is hilarious how

I thought shit was comedy too. Especially when she was mall walking tryn catch up and the old ladies dipped on her :lol:

She was bein dumb not cashin in anyway

hell yeah that shit had me dying. theyre just speed walking away from her and shit. and then when she first walked in the bingo hall. lmao glad someone else can appreciate the humor in that shit. he came from a fuckin series were kids got merked, bitches od'ed with niggas watchin, planes crashing and an old lady being played is where yall cross the line??? lol
    cd6gb3wdx15l1ne6g.jpg

TheGOATdeadeyethemadlionsfannillerthekid
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this episode was great
    Broddiedeadeyevictory_kidAP21
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Causing emotional distress to someone with one foot in the grave is fucked up no matter how you slice it.

I'm sure she'll feel better once the check comes and all of her friends thank her for improving their financial situation.

In this case.........the ends do justify the means.

Like I said earlier, the lady has a good heart..........but she was too naive and oblivious to the needs of the people around her.

Despite his methods, Jimmy did get her to see things from their perspective.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god DJ Kat Show shirt wearin' ass nigga Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kim Wexler Makes My Dicc Hard
    Will MunnyAgrv2385silverfoxx
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kim Wexler Makes My Dicc Hard

Consigning cause she makes my dick hard as well, not as a confirmation to your actual hardness
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    TheGOAT
    Just throwing it out there but Sauls secretary Francesca was reluctant to drink that tequila but took it down like a champ.

I hope she was in AA and Saul just made her "break bad" because in BB she is a way different person than in BCS
    silverfoxx
    That shit pissed me off with Jimmy giving the money back.

The other season when he & Mike coulda made off with that 1.6 million from the Kettlemans but Jimmy didnt take it... He said he would never make that mistake again.

He did it again
    silverfoxx
    edited June 20
    Also they must have already filmed the next season a long time ago because i remember last year seeing pics of Walter White, Gomey, & Hank all on set at different times filming cameos and none of them appeared in this season.
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people in here really do not get the point of this show.

So it's wack that Jimmy didn't get to pull off a Saul scheme? That's the point. He is not supposed to be quite there yet. He has to continue to fall.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    AP21dontdiedontkillanyonsilverfoxx