Copper's jeepers creepers thread

12345679»

Replies

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 40,901 Regulator
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 47,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope, disappearances are dope.
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 8,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember the one that happened up in Plano, that community still hasn't really recovered from that. The guy in the video with her got life in prison for kidnapping but they still haven't found the body
    Joker_De_La_Lover
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Laddergoat you so random. Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 22
    Bc of this thread I'm addicted to these shits now.
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 40,901 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Dope, disappearances are dope.

You sick fuck
    Alpha_Ambition L3NUMeesterLou_Cypher
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Laddergoat you so random. Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daily I be listening to these shits to pass time at work. Those "Let's Not Meet" stories about weird encounters and close calls strike the right balance of creepy, but still entertaining & cautionary.

Those deep web confessions videos on the other hand is waay too much for me to handle. The descriptions of that shit (fictionalized or not) is enough for me to know I got no business fuckin around with it.
    Lou_CypherYoung Stef
  • englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daily I be listening to these shits to pass time at work. Those "Let's Not Meet" stories about weird encounters and close calls strike the right balance of creepy, but still entertaining & cautionary.

Those deep web confessions videos on the other hand is waay too much for me to handle. The descriptions of that shit (fictionalized or not) is enough for me to know I got no business fuckin around with it.

I listen daily at work too.

Urmaker, letsread, hellfreezer, Be. Busta and blue_spooky are a couple of good active narrators I listen too, used to be a few more like doctor horror etc but they all seem to have gone inactive due to YouTube fucking around.
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 23
    Bout time this thread got a fuckin sticky I'll add some stuff later