What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Does every woman want to get married in today's society

pennyda1pennyda1 Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 30 in The Powder Room
I ask this question it seems like every time I'm on IG woman pose damn near nude!! My thing is if you looking for some one to marry you aren't you sending the wrong message...
deadeyenex gin

Replies

• RembrandtRembrandt The JunglePosts: 198 ✭✭
    If you're a smart guy, then you'll want to be with a smart and beautiful woman. Looks are subjective though, so the game is patience.
    Seek truth.

T. SanfordonetoughmiracleMeester
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • pennyda1pennyda1 Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    No.

you don't want to be married??
  • YC11YC11 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Rembrandt wrote: »
    If you're a smart guy, then you'll want to be with a smart and beautiful woman. Looks are subjective though, so the game is patience.

Trick is let yourself age and get seasoned through education(formal or self), experiences and prudent stacking... Of course this works if you are a man of quality and substance, with little ego and massive drive to match.

If you don't worry about ending up alone, you can easily grow into your early to mid 30's and get yourself a quality girl in her 20's with no kids, who didn't fuck around, and slut it up with wrong dudes, with good head on her shoulder.

What I see a lot nowadays, is guys who marry or end up with girls older than them, (with kids from other men often) who messed around with dozen guys or more in her 20's and catch the little soft ones who don't normally get pussy... With pussy.

There's no love, it's just biological, sexual food chain. Eat or be eaten, fuck or get fucked. Life is hard out here... Lol.
    Like we all headed to Spain, they took the boat I took the plane...
    CP203deadeyednyce215
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pennyda1 wrote: »
    I ask this question it seems like every time I'm on IG woman pose damn near nude!! My thing is if you looking for some one to marry you aren't you sending the wrong message...

lol

Years back you might've had a point.

However, women like that get "wifed up" all the time now.

Just look at that Rick Ross thread.

"Harlots get married everyday B."

15dswaw.jpg
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    pimped_out_redFedeRICO_Fellini
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    @deadeye harlots have been getting married since forever. I don't know why some men think sluttiness is some new concept...
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah they dont wanna get married

#blackexhusbandsmatter
    deadeyeBrother_Fivegucci7383dnyce215
    AP21 wrote: »
    nah they dont wanna get married

#blackexhusbandsmatter

@ap21

Drop that thread bruh.

It's long overdue.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    Cinco
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'd rather not...its not threadworthy
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women today are getting married for a 'check' now.
    giphy.gif
    deadeyegucci7383dnyce215anduin
    AP21 wrote: »
    i'd rather not...its not threadworthy

kKH0KBX.gif

@AP21

lies.

Probably FOF worthy, but I can understand not wanting to put your business out there like that.
    deadeye

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

Peace
    AP21Brother_FiveFocal Point
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

No.

Marriage is largely a big joke in my opinion, and it's not just due to slutty women. I have no interest in partaking, and I certainly have no interest in basing my life decisions so that one of these hypocritical ass men might find me a suitable wife.

I'd rather just live.

LOL you've given up.........

that's especially hilarious considering how marriage is slanted in favor of women
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
    deadeyeMelqartBrother_Five
    No.

No.

Marriage is largely a big joke in my opinion, and it's not just due to slutty women. I have no interest in partaking, and I certainly have no interest in basing my life decisions so that one of these hypocritical ass men might find me a suitable wife.

I'd rather just live.

that's especially hilarious considering how marriage is slanted in favor of women

You'd have to have started to have given up.

How many years have I been saying the same shit?

I have no interest in marriage.
    No.

No.

I'd rather just live.

yeah that's what u claim

but ur opinions on other topics on here say otherwise

trust I'm not looking for a cheap LOL........I just find it funny that u so down about an institution that is biased in ur favor

what could u possibly have against marriage unless u felt u weren't worthy of it......that seems to be like u just giving up
    deadeyeMelqartBrother_Five
    edited October 2015
    No.

No.

I'd rather just live.

yeah that's what u claim

but ur opinions on other topics on here say otherwise

trust I'm not looking for a cheap LOL........I just find it funny that u so down about an institution that is biased in ur favor

what could u possibly have against marriage unless u felt u weren't worthy of it......that seems to be like u just giving up

The only way marriage is biased in my favor is possibly financially, and that has never been the basis of my choices.

I don't look down on marriage for others, I just don't feel it's for me.
    deadeyeBrother_Five
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shits overrated
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say women would LOVE the wedding but being married is a whole other stratosphere! All that attention 4 " her day" but reality sets in shortly thereafter. Surprised @kat with her response tho.
    deadeye
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young women [and young men] are rejecting marriage now more than any generation before. The trend towards marriage is not what you seem to be assuming
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    deadeye
    No.

No.

I'd rather just live.

congrats @kat on getting married tho :lol:
    deadeye
    No.

No.

38ih2ghk0rqe.png
    deadeye

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

Peace
    SplackavelliFocal Point
    No.

No.

I'd rather just live.

congrats @kat on getting married tho :lol:

Thanks.
    Focal Point