What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The NEW & IMPROVED FALL/WINTER 2015 PIC THREAD

Replies

• TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Kat wrote: »
    IMG_20151008_203811_zps7x3ztnad.jpg

This sweet lil face ended up being damn near arrested..smh @ drinking with rookies.

Kat making friends with the bad influence san dieghoes
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    OmegaConflictGhostdenithegawd
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's that mean
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What her booty look like tho @Kat
    gnsBangEm_Bart
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that other chick white tho?
    Abraxas wrote: »
    IMG_20151008_203811_zps7x3ztnad.jpg

This sweet lil face ended up being damn near arrested..smh @ drinking with rookies.

Is she feral?

Lmao... I noticed yall be trynna bait her with the latest racist contexts that whites use... shits hilarious yall niggas been on that shit for years hahaha.

This guy caught it
    Melqartmiamivice305
    iron man1 wrote: »
    What's that mean

He means because you were white the cop decided to let all of you slide since they knew you.

Maybe so...who said the cop was white though?
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's that mean

He means because you were white the cop decided to let all of you slide since they knew you.

...That doesn't mean a Thing .
    He means because you are what you are, You're less likely or Not Likely at all to be Suspected or Profiled or Targeted by Law Enforcement officers .
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    a.mann
    edited October 2015
    What's that mean

He means because you are what you are, You're less likely or Not Likely at all to be Suspected or Profiled or Targeted by Law Enforcement officers .

Well no shit.

Imma need yall to stop treating me like I'm brand new.
    gnsMelqartBangEm_Bart
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cringed at "i talked to the cop to let her...."

Thats how they work
    rip.dilla
    S2J wrote: »
    I cringed at "i talked to the cop to let her...."

Thats how they work

She was out of her mind..I talked to the cop cause I was the level headed one at the time.

Shouldn't even shared that shit, but I was drunk and annoyed.
    BangEm_Bart
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's that mean

Well no shit.

Imma need yall to stop treating me like I'm brand new.

You brought up the Cop's race like it made a difference lol
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.