What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

CYOL Judges

jazzybellajazzybella Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in AllHipHop.com Features
Hi :)

Most of you know about the Create Your Own Label game that's played here in the Reason annually. We are in the final stages of crowning a winner YET our judges cant stay consistent :angry: As the host, it can be very frustrating because this game is already time consuming. My goal is to be finished by Halloween, SO if there is anyone who have a few moments of free time that can contribute a short response based off the judging criteria, PLEASE PM ME TODAY to let me know you're interested. Below as a sample response from a judge.

"Sales: ***** Entertainment. Solely for Mary J Blige*. Had this been years ago I would have voted for ***** Records. Sadly in real life I wish Mary* would do an album like this to show her range if she has it.

Longevity: *****Records. Hot Boyz* sealed that for me. The music they make will have them around for a long time. Nothing about them is on some follower shit. They all have different personalities which are relatable to the common hip hop fan.

Critical Acclaim: ******Records. Welcome to Nellyville* came out on top for me. It's the type of music that I feel is needed in today's society. It would reflect the thoughts of people going through it.

Cohesion: ******Entertainment. That whole label was built off of cohesion. I could see so many cross collabs off that label alone that would be hella dope.

Album Covers: *****Records. This was my easiest vote out of all the categories to choose from. They really reflect the artist. Esp. Tyga* covers. Those were the standouts for me.

I have *****Records edging out *****Entertainment by a vote of 3-2"

*Names have been replaced
tumblr_mcxlr8BMIR1rdqggno1_500.gif

kent-bazemore-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-washington-wizards-850x560.jpg

gallery-10-kevinccox.jpg?itok=n5cNnCzh

tumblr_med5xtD7bP1ryfrfko1_500.gif

jee504SionTonyDubbzMorganFreemanKingJaDaDonBusta Carmichael IceBergTaylor

Replies

• IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • yung$yung$ Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭✭
    Acne - good stuff @ jazzy to get more persons
    One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain - Bob Marley.....
    Sion
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would it be a conflict of interest if I did?
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
    TonyDubbz
  • yung$yung$ Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭✭
    jazzy - add the link to the matchups in the first post
    One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain - Bob Marley.....
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not sure if i can be consistent, i may be able to judge something later on tonight
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    SionTonyDubbz