What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official College Basketball thread/prospect watch

Replies

• numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 4,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 15
    Hoes will be hoes
    13669056_495515447310776_1649422438188903135_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=03172f7dbc0a1be38acfd07b5788dd81&oe=582E3D6161jot2uiausr.jpg
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michigan won't even get the title now that Louisville will vacate their title
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hearing that Josh Jackson's stock has gone up and that he may well be the number 1 or 2 pick. Is he really that good? Thoughts?
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 9,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hearing that Josh Jackson's stock has gone up and that he may well be the number 1 or 2 pick. Is he really that good? Thoughts?

Undefeatable
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toheeb27 wrote: »

Dodged a bullet there
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

toheeb27
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dog thats fucked up how that big time Texas recruit own brother posted a video online how he taking money apparently cuz he wanted to be his agent and his bro distanced himself from him
    freewatether.jpg

freeway.jpg
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 9,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Dog thats fucked up how that big time Texas recruit own brother posted a video online how he taking money apparently cuz he wanted to be his agent and his bro distanced himself from him

We'll see what comes out of that, two sides to a story and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle

We'll see what comes out of that, two sides to a story and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle

It's probably true. The game is the game. Regardless his brother is Judas. All he see is dollar signs
    freewatether.jpg

freeway.jpg
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snitching to the highest levels...... he better never ask for money when bamba goes to the nba.
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
    southsil4lil

It's probably true. The game is the game. Regardless his brother is Judas. All he see is dollar signs

Bruh unless you know them personally we dont know what kind of relationship him and his brother had/have and if anything else caused them to fall out

It says a lot about him they he would be willing to snitch on his own brother the way he did if this is even true
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,633 ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• af.r.i.c.a.af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marvin Bagley reclassifying? Holy smokes
    aaron-gordon-dunk-gif.gif

block.gif
    BDBIIDsouthsil4lilYoung_Chitlin

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

af.r.i.c.a.
    Quentin Grimes top 7 schools

Kentucky
    Kansas
    Arizona
    Texas a&m
    Baylor
    Marquette
    Texas

hqg-277.gif

Quentin Grimes top 7 schools

Kentucky
    Kansas
    Arizona
    Texas a&m
    Baylor
    Marquette
    Texas

Arizona the best top to bottom. Thier front court will be unstoppable. Trier will win NPOY this season. Duke should be in the mix. They're definitely top 7 next year.

block.gif
    Jontay Porter will reclassify for the class of 2018 to join his brother, Michael Porter Jr., at Missouri.

The Porters' father, Michael Porter Sr., is an assistant coach at Missouri.

"This is going to be a special year for Mizzou basketball, and I couldn't pass up on this opportunity to be a part of it," Jontay Porter told ESPN on Wednesday. "Playing with Michael was definitely one of the most attractive things about reclassifying. Every team we've played on together has had major success, so hopefully that trend continues."

There is little more than a year in age difference between the brothers.

Jontay Porter was the 10th ranked player in the incoming class of 2018.

block.gif
    Jontay Porter will reclassify for the class of 2018 to join his brother, Michael Porter Jr., at Missouri.

The Porters' father, Michael Porter Sr., is an assistant coach at Missouri.

"This is going to be a special year for Mizzou basketball, and I couldn't pass up on this opportunity to be a part of it," Jontay Porter told ESPN on Wednesday. "Playing with Michael was definitely one of the most attractive things about reclassifying. Every team we've played on together has had major success, so hopefully that trend continues."

There is little more than a year in age difference between the brothers.

Jontay Porter was the 10th ranked player in the incoming class of 2018.

Missouri going to be fun to watch
    af.r.i.c.a.
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bagley going to Duke
    southsil4lil