What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official College Basketball thread/prospect watch

Replies

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,137 Regulator
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 9,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got to catch some of these games against Australia, Dylan Osetkowski ability to provide some legit shooting and strech the floor at the 4 is going to be huge....Mo Bamba is going to be an immediate impact player....The other freshman Matt Coleman looked really good handling the ball, should be the starting point guard
  • af.r.i.c.a.af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got to catch some of these games against Australia, Dylan Osetkowski ability to provide some legit shooting and strech the floor at the 4 is going to be huge....Mo Bamba is going to be an immediate impact player....The other freshman Matt Coleman looked really good handling the ball, should be the starting point guard

Bamba looks like he put on some weight. The jumper looks real. If he continues to shoot it like that Ayton could be in trouble.
    aaron-gordon-dunk-gif.gif

block.gif
    southsil4lil
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 9,655 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bamba looks like he put on some weight. The jumper looks real. If he continues to shoot it like that Ayton could be in trouble.

He had some very impressive moments, it was just one preseason game but he might be better than advertised
  • af.r.i.c.a.af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 17

He had some very impressive moments, it was just one preseason game but he might be better than advertised

Two games but yea still really early. This is his latest game

Pull up jimmys nice face up game and Taking it coast to coast :# I didn't know he had this in his tool belt.
    aaron-gordon-dunk-gif.gif

block.gif
    southsil4lil
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cameron Reddish, the No. 3-ranked senior in the ESPN 100, committed to Duke on Friday.

Reddish, a 6-foot-7 small forward out of Westtown School (Penn.), chose the Blue Devils over a final five that included Kentucky, Connecticut, UCLA and Villanova.

"I'm going somewhere that I can be challenged as a leader, challenged as a student, challenged to grow up, on and off the court," Reddish said in a video on The Players' Tribune. "And that's why I'll be attending Duke University."
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

af.r.i.c.a.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Max.Max. Posts: 32,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard some assistant coaches from UofA were implicated

hqg-277.gif

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,137 Regulator
    Oh shit, we're University 7.
    tumblr_owinwjAqfa1tmeoe9o1_500.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=53974&d=1510498788
    CJsouthsil4lilMR.CJTheBoyRo
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn!
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another day, another scandal
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    everybody knows these kids getting paid...someone fucked up the bribe money
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

So ILL
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 11,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think pitino can skate through this one now. He outta there
    freewatether.jpg

freeway.jpg
  • d.greend.green Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miami paying for basketball players now?
    SMH

In another case, Gatto and the other defendants are accused of agreeing to make payments of up to $150,000 from Adidas to persuade a player to join another team sponsored by the apparel company, according to filings. The university is not named but, based on the information provided, is most likely Miami, which entered a 12-year partnership with Adidas in 2015.

Auburn and Bruce Pearl are not surprising.
  • NCswagNCswag Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its going dine lol
    2012-2013 AllHipHop Fantasy NBA Yahoo CHAMPION
    2010-2011 AllHipHop Fantasy NFL Yahoo CHAMPION

I'm a Hustler baby, fuck what you heard!!!!
    d.green
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    espn stay pushin this narrative to try and get pitino fired
    ghostdog56
    marc123 wrote: »
    espn stay pushin this narrative to try and get pitino fired

...you think he didn't know what was going on?
    tumblr_owinwjAqfa1tmeoe9o1_500.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=53974&d=1510498788
    TheBoyRoSo ILL