What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official College Basketball thread/prospect watch

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bsk8dpgd94bc.png
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Beezus
  • BeezusBeezus Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck homie

Rock chalk
  • af.r.i.c.a.af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Posts: 9,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3
    Man this draft has so many talented big men. McCoy looked solid against Arizona. Hes been killing this year. I'm expecting to see a lot of them opt for a second year in school due to it being too crowded of a talent pool at the 5. I can see Carter Richards and possibly even McCoy staying to improve their draft stock.
    aaron-gordon-dunk-gif.gif

block.gif
    edited December 3
    Lottery Big Board 2.0

1. C Deandre Ayton ~ Ewing/D.Robinson

2. C Marvin Bagley ~ Garnett/Bosh

3. G Luka Doncic ~NA

4. F Michael Porter Jr ~ Paul George

5. PF Jarren Jackson Jr ~ Rm Tyrus Thomas

6. Mo Bamba ~ Rudy Gobert

7. PG Collin Sexton ~ NA

8. F Kevin Knox ~ NA

9. C Wendell Carter ~ Al Horford

11. C Brandon McCoy ~ pm Demarcus Cousins

11. F Miles Bridges ~ Jonathan Simmons

12. PF Robert Williams ~ Na

13. F Rui Hachimura ~ Tobias Harris

14. G Anfernee Simons ~ Na

On the Bubble

PG Tevon Duval ~ Stephon Marbury

PG Lamar Peterson ~ Brandon Jennings

C Nick Richards - Steven Adams

PG Trea Young ~ Na

F Mikal Bridges ~ Moe Harkless

SG Gary Trent Jr ~ NA

F Jared Vanderbilt ~Thad Young

G Bruce Brown

block.gif
    So ILL wrote: »
    If a nigga compared me to Tyrus Thomas, I'd go back to school and work on my game.

Rich mans Tyrus. Higher BBIQ with the potential to space the floor. Honestly that one might have been a bit of a reach. These bigs now days are so unique it's hard to find a proper comp some times.

block.gif
    So ILL
    edited December 4
    Good games this week

block.gif
    southsil4lil
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards

This. He should transition into being a business man working with/for his pops on BBB.

block.gif
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lavar fucked his career, he could of atleast had a career over seas.
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lavar gonna fuck around and Marinovich one of them niggas smh.
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 9,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Texas and VCU should be interesting, I know it's going to be emotional for Shaka returning to Richmond
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You never see a coach schedule a game against his former school and players that they recruited, and a road game at that. Shaka Smart is a real one.
    southsil4lil
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,057 Regulator
    edited December 6
    26 points from Lonnie Walker, stepping in for Bruce Brown who's out for a few weeks
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    af.r.i.c.a.
    Big win for Zona they needed that one badly.

block.gif
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beezus wrote: »
    Good luck homie

Rock chalk

Can't wait for this Sunday

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duke lost

hqg-277.gif

So ILLBcotton5
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duke lost

Those mfers could not miss from three.
    BC always gives Duke issues at home. Not really surprised. Duke still far and away the best team in the country. Only team that can play with them is Villanova

block.gif