What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official College Basketball thread/prospect watch

Replies

• C da Night KingC da Night King Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sean May fat af lol nh
  • Los216Los216 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That game was atrocious
    giphy.gif

DillaDeaf
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    Sean May fat af lol nh

Been fat is whole life
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at all these greaseballs...pay those kids
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn....I thought the UConn and Butler game was ugly several years ago
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Damn....I thought the UConn and Butler game was ugly several years ago

die hard uconn fan. but yeah i thought that game would have never been topped in ugly. but this game tonight took the cake.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    313 wayz
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just glad it's over. Watching that game made my head heart.

Bruh, both these teams were in the bonus 5 minutes into the 2nd half...... FIVE gotdamn minutes!

The zebras was tryna get they @AP21 on out that bitch after one of the kids daddy cussed his ass out. lol
    Crude_AP21
    marc123 wrote: »
    Sean May fat af lol nh

I didnt even see him, but we all knew that that would be the end result. He was damn near on Oliver Miller status when he hoop'd.
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This kinda helps me know Dean Smith was overrated with all that talent he had come through there in the early 80 to mid 90s.

He should have more than 2 national titles to his name.

Roy Williams already has 3 to his name in like 15 years probably should have 4 to his name Villanova just got hot at the right time last year.
    NCswag
    Crude_ wrote: »
    This kinda helps me know Dean Smith was overrated with all that talent he had come through there in the early 80 to mid 90s.

Roy Williams already has 3 to his name in like 15 years probably should have 4 to his name Villanova just got hot at the right time last year.

But the parity in those days was better than it is now.....Roy Williams damn near had nba teams for his first 2 ships at UNC

PanchoYoSanchoMallyGMR.CJR.D.

But the parity in those days was better than it is now.....Roy Williams damn near had nba teams for his first 2 ships at UNC

He still had to go out and recruit those guys and even then there was no guarantee of a title.

Calipari at Kentucky is a good example of this. Guy is a great recruiter but an average coach. Roy Williams ain't exactly the cream of the crop either but he can get his talent over the top.

I thought they should have went further when they had Harrison Barnes, Henson, and Kendall Marshall too. Those years were kinda squandered I thought Williams possibly left a national championship on the table there.
    Roy prepares for the tournament where other coaches prepare for the teams they face. That's why he uses man coverage most of the time and doesn't call time outs. His teams are ready to face most teams even though they'll get beat by a Duke. Pisses me off but given his record can't complain too much.

Give Coach K enough time to prepare for a team and he's going to win. That approach doesn't work so well in the tourney, which is why he's out early unless he has a dream team.
    313 wayzCrude_
    We so petty! 11 year old kid interviewed on tv taking shots at Duke since we won the tourney, lol!
    NCswag
    charles2 wrote: »
    Roy prepares for the tournament where other coaches prepare for the teams they face. That's why he uses man coverage most of the time and doesn't call time outs. His teams are ready to face most teams even though they'll get beat by a Duke. Pisses me off but given his record can't complain too much.

Give Coach K enough time to prepare for a team and he's going to win. That approach doesn't work so well in the tourney, which is why he's out early unless he has a dream team.

I get what you're saying and it makes sense but that 09-10 team that won the title with like Singler and Nolan Smith was far from a dream team imo.
    C da Night King
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 25,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    NCswag
    charles2 wrote: »

I get what you're saying and it makes sense but that 09-10 team that won the title with like Singler and Nolan Smith was far from a dream team imo.

True. But since then Coach K's fallen into the one and done recruiting strategy and it doesn't work well with his coaching style unless he has an Okafor caliber player. Plus his top recruits always end up injured.

I remember a time when Duke would kill as a team and nobody would do well as a pro.

He still had to go out and recruit those guys and even then there was no guarantee of a title.

Calipari at Kentucky is a good example of this. Guy is a great recruiter but an average coach. Roy Williams ain't exactly the cream of the crop either but he can get his talent over the top.

I thought they should have went further when they had Harrison Barnes, Henson, and Kendall Marshall too. Those years were kinda squandered I thought Williams possibly left a national championship on the table there.

Roy Williams is not a good in game coach....even thought they won the ship ...they were really lucky to win... late game break down again KU thank god for that game winner, same in final four

• R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S/O to the haters

This one for Joe Forte
    313 wayzlord nemesisericb4prezNCswag
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »

Bruh, both these teams were in the bonus 5 minutes into the 2nd half...... FIVE gotdamn minutes!

The zebras was tryna get they @AP21 on out that bitch after one of the kids daddy cussed his ass out. lol

tenor.gif
    MallyG
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

meanwhile, the SEC has all the talent doing shit at the next level
    d.green
    AP21 wrote: »

meanwhile, the SEC has all the talent doing shit at the next level

And that's relevant to performance in college sports because...?
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conference pride :s

The Squadz.
    gjuke.0.gif
    tumblr_omf3lbg6TS1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    tumblr_oobas3UvQw1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    1*ului1JHmdGTNQIQDxqLWNA.gif
    G.Avantsouthsil4lil
    AP21 wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »

tenor.gif

LMAO!