What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ric Flair is getting a 30 for 30 documentary...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in From the Cheap Seats
http://awfulannouncing.com/2015/ric-flair-getting-30-30-documentary.html
RIC FLAIR IS GETTING A 30 FOR 30 DOCUMENTARY

Past the next couple editions of 30 for 30 announced and scheduled over the rest of this month, we’re a bit fuzzy on the subjects that will be featured in ESPN’s documentary series in the future. Details are scarce. And while details are also scarce on this project that recently began filming, we know the subject – wrestling legend Ric Flair.

Legacy Talent posted the following blurb about the upcoming 30 for 30 on Facebook, along with some pictures from an interview shoot with Flair.

We named this company Legacy Talent because it’s our mission to help preserve the legacies that our clients have worked a lifetime to build. Yesterday we took a huge step in documenting Ric Flair’s legacy by starting to shoot his 30 for 30 ESPN Film. We are honored to work with such a prestigious group on a project we are so passionate about!‪#‎Flair30for30‬ ‪#‎ComingSoon‬

86 full-length 30 for 30 films have either aired or been scheduled (including the shelved Kevin Johnson/Sacramento Kings film), while 43 30 for 30 shorts have aired or been announced to date. A Flair 30 for 30 would be just the second one to deal with wrestling following one about the Von Erich family, though that one can’t be found anywhere on ESPN.com and isn’t listed on the Wikipedia list of 30 for 30 films.

There was no immediate word about whether or not the Flair film would be a full-length feature or if it would be a 30 for 30 Short, but there is plenty of material throughout Flair’s career to get the documentary to at least an hour. Hopefully, a Flair 30 for 30 won’t dance around some of the more controversial parts of his career and be truly comprehensive.

anigif_enhanced-31861-1426272575-5.gif
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
its....JOHN Bnickel-us PSuperSoakerMister B.GhostdenithegawddetcatinvaHustleThaDonnumbaz...80's babyBDBIIDVulcanRavenPeezy_Jenkinsjee504TheBoyRobigev240king hassanGhost of Jaemoomsnc81marc123CJblackrainElzo69RenaissanceO.G.dallas' 4 evaMontyM.Maxaneed123PanchoYoSanchodnyce215joeyfkncrakkCainnex ginMallyGT. Sanfordbkzlostchild#1hiphopjunki3onetoughmiracleVIBEjamiroquai32vageneral08CincoBcotton5FedeRICO_Fellinigenocidecutterdeemula420Revolver OcelotIbexjono

Replies

• J.J._EvansJ.J._Evans Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ric Flair is the man, but I don't particularly care for ESPN devoting time to professional wrestling like it's a real sport.
    PanchoYoSanchostringer bellonetoughmiracleFedeRICO_FelliniRevolver OcelotsTaY_TrUetupacfan12
  • J.J._EvansJ.J._Evans Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Ric Flair is the man, but I don't particularly care for ESPN devoting time to professional wrestling like it's a real sport.

man.......

if you dont get the fuck outta here with this bull shit

What do you mean?

I'm cool with the 30 for 30 thing just like I was cool with it when they had one on Scott Hall.

I'm talking about how recently ESPN has been covering more pro wrestling than they ever have. It's scripted, so I feel it shouldn't be blended in with real sports like the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.........

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,186 ✭✭✭✭✭

man.......

if you dont get the fuck outta here with this bull shit

What do you mean?

I'm cool with the 30 for 30 thing just like I was cool with it when they had one on Scott Hall.

I'm talking about how recently ESPN has been covering more pro wrestling than they ever have. It's scripted, so I feel it shouldn't be blended in with real sports like the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.........

funny thing is theres a percentage of every sport with niggas like

"hell yea, but this shit rigged doe bruh" lol
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    unspoken_respect
  • bigev240bigev240 Illpix O.G. Posts: 10,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.G. wrote: »
    I need to peep that one about the Von Erich family. Them boys went through it.

Btw, Flair is the goat. He even survived a plane crash early in his career. He is the reason i even watched wrestling back in the day.

Didn't all of the Von Erich brothers die except one?
    Crude_1CK1SCain
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 16,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

Treasonous shit here....
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    KNiGHTS
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the E stands for Entertainment
    Anti_matter
  • KnightryderKnightryder Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A yo fuck flair nigga was overated..........what espn need to do is a 30 for 30 on my nigga
    x-pac..............

low key xpac made dgeneration x hot.......

Goat wrestling moves ever, the xfactor and the bronco buster...........
    Mister B.infamous114TheBoyRoPeezy_Jenkins5th LetterMillzOGsouthsil4lilnumbaz...80's babyBeefer77Breezy_KilroyethosCo_Town_MichaelHustleThaDonVIBEtompetrez3genocidecutterRevolver Ocelotunspoken_respect
  • MeTaLMeTaL Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they talk about the situation with the beef between him and hogan stem from..
    人々は外の広い世界を知っ決して、自分の狭い経験によって物事を判断するために満足していま
    ms.jones wrote: »
    As for the black man...he can be one of the hardest, most heart-wrenching person to love and cherish...but the love that he gives makes it all worthwhile...his skin, his back, his character, and his soul is what makes me love him for all eternity...be him right or be him wrong, I am his rib, and his wisdom...to forsake him is to be my death. I love him, because he is me.
    :-) :-)
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Mannnnn listen, he's feeling like a bum ass nigga, and wants to release those feelings of aintshitness. He spent his whole tax return on some other broad's kid (s), and now he feel like shit for not doing right by his own flesh and blood.

He wants you to bring babygirl to Subway so he can take a few pics and post them shits on Facebook with the caption 'Had lunch with my #1lady. #Daddydaughterday'

Psssh, you already know what it is. I'd take a picture of the back of my baby's head and be like 'We looking past you.'

grwJXrX.jpg

tumblr_n0p241uQ0Y1rkxks9o1_500.png
    tumblr_mjiettCibc1rju5cqo1_250.gif
    4556.gif
    icecoldchampagne.gifc1.jpg
    tumblr_m9h3qkWE2l1ruz6zso1_500.gif
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll be watchin, but its hard to believe anything new will be discussed. Bein that Flair already has 2 WWE dvds out.
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    i'll be watchin, but its hard to believe anything new will be discussed. Bein that Flair already has 2 WWE dvds out.

I was just going to say the same thing......on the personal level he got some real demons and is / was grimy as hell.
    I wonder if they will cover this in the 30 for 30
    http://grantland.com/features/the-wrestler-real-life/

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,795 Regulator
    Woooooooo Flair that dude
    marc123
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,020 Regulator
    Flair is a racist that taints a lot of the respect I had for him smh.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    Trillfate
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    313 wayz wrote: »

I was just going to say the same thing......on the personal level he got some real demons and is / was grimy as hell.

This dude was actually trying to live his character life style. No wonder he was still trying to wrestle in his elderly years he got bills up the ass. All the fucked up shit him and his ex wife were doing they just left their kids to fend for themselves and unfortunately Reid didn't survive the bullshit
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    313 wayz wrote: »

I remember reading that article. Hope they touch on that amount other things
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,496 Regulator
    Can't wait, we grew up on the Nature Boy. He could've ran for king of Charlotte of he wanted to back in the day lol
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea i'm in on this shit
    1CK1S
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,265 Regulator
    edited July 27
    Wonder if he even gonma address Teddy Long accusing him of calling him the N word

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    marc123unspoken_respect