What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Twin Peaks Season 3 (2017)

13»

Replies

• (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,657 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When this is all said and done, I'm going to be @ing you two (Broddie and Ounceman) to explain what the fuck happened!

However, when I stopped trying to understand what was happening and stopped viewing this as some singular narrative, it became more enjoyable.

There are so many diverging paths in this story, even if they all lead to the same place, I just tune-out when I'm disinterested.

Shit is like walking through a strange museum. I only spend time at the exhibits I'm compelled by now.
  • rip.dillarip.dilla 天道様 Posts: 17,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far all the way to Episode 11... I think 8 & 11 have been the most captivating episodes so far for me IMO

Lynch is a gaddamn son of a bitch.. the way he comes up with gore. I love the way he captures American backwoods and the big cities is brilliant. Brilliant exotic images and CGI no corny shit

I agree with @Broddie ... this show is just right to bask in and not try to decipher too hard the plot details. Watching it high though and you catch a whole lot of shit

Another thing I loved was the array of not too popular screen actors (good to see Belushi again). You could say Lynch is a bit like Tarantino in the way he casts actors.... guys forgotten by Hollywood mainstream

GOAT TV
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
  • OuncemanOunceman Posts: 6,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14
    300x300.jpg

I say got damn. that scene involving Sarah Palmer? shit I mean I know your suppose to come in with the mindset of expecting the unexpected, but even in knowing that, I still had to say What In The Fuck. ironically enough, the last person to remove their face in the same manner that she did was Laura Palmer in season 2. Now I'm truly wondering if the little girl in season 8 was indeed her and the bug she swallowed has been using her body as a host.

So Diane is Janey-E's half sister. I was wondering how they would manage to connect Diane to the Dougie Jones storyline and lead the FBI detectives Cole and Albert to Vegas. Also Lois Duffy case that spawned the Blue Rose was interesting. it was a case involving doppelgangers similar to Evil/Good Coop

Cole's story about the dream he had the previous night was pretty dope. I like how they flashed back to the scene involving Phillip Jeffries in Fire Walk With Me

The sequence in the woods with Andy, Bobby, Hawk, and Truman and then Andy getting sucked into the vortex. culminating with him being transported to the black lodge sitting opposite of the Giant was Lynchian-esque. As confusing as this storyline may have been over the course of the season, the one thing this season always delivered on was visual opulence. its almost as if your transfixed from wonder due to staring at many of the visually stunning images on display. and its even that much better when your viewing this on a 4k tv like I have

It was also good seeing James and Ben Horne back as well.

I'm curious to see where the storyline goes with Tina's daughters friend. since she told her the last time she saw Billy. who were people Audrey brought up in the past

I love how lynch frames many of the things he does in the context of dreams. or almost like deciphering a dream. it almost lends credence to the ambiguity of it all. dreams may not always make sense, but sometimes theyre also a spectacle to behold
    tumblr_lrxxy1qkwP1qdmfbco1_500.jpg

Fetch.jpg
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,399 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14
    That roadhouse performance was hype despite the atrocious lip synching. Good pick me up after that living nightmare scene with Sarah Palmer. Who would've thought Andy would ever be the MVP? that was the white lodge BTW not the black one.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
13»