What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The 2017 MLB Thread

Replies

• ckfreeckfree Posts: 8,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    price gets so much regard for his low impact easy delivery and being able to put up a ton of innings

to the point that a new rule was put in place because of his deceptive delivery

damn

no one safe
  • time_is_mon3ytime_is_mon3y Camden NJPosts: 169 ✭✭
    How long before the Dodgers trade for Price and bail out the Red Sox again? Lol
    O.G.
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long before the Dodgers trade for Price and bail out the Red Sox again? Lol

Please do, I'm not going to lie I don't feel a certain way about losing Price like I would if it was Sale or Porcello, there's something mentally unfixable with that dude and although most people believe he was bound to have a better year I have zero faith in him pitching up to that contract ever especially in the playoffs, I have faith in ERod taking it to another level and if Wright and/or Pomeranz can put together a solid season which they are both capable of doing we'll be straight, I would wait to see how things play out and not pull a desperation move if I'm Dombrowski, we'll be alright without that twitter geek
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 21,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was fear this week that Red Sox left-hander David Price would need elbow surgery, but those worries were put to rest Friday. It turns out that elbow experts Dr. James Andrews and Dr. Neal ElAttrache diagnosed Price with a mild flexor strain and some bone spurs, industry sources told Peter Abraham of the Boston Globe.

damn

a visit to dr james andrews never ends well

we will see though

because i remember kyrie met james andrews during the hawks series

a couple of games later he busts his kneecap
    ronald acuna

braves recently turned 19 year old prospect was supposed to come up and play one game last weekend as a replacement yet he is still with the big team camp

hes hitting like .540

hes currently the braves 15th or so prospect (he had an injury plagued season in which he still batted over .300 last year) but this kid will be a top 10 prospect in baseball after this year and will be on the big club next year at some point

almost guaranteed to be the starting rf after markakis is gone
    Tommy bilfigerAggieLean.
    The Dominican Republic comes back, down 5-0, to defeat The USA 7-5!!
    #LetsGoDR #ArribaRD #PlatanoPower
    StoneColdMikey
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,716 Regulator
    Dominicans filled up Marlins Park tonight lol. Allapatah was definitely in the building
  • O.G.O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correa at 3rd, Baez at 2nd and Lindor at shortstop. Puerto Rico ain't fuckin around with that infield.

216b0dc72b1593daec90ca04f33eaa70.jpg

Tommy bilfigerckfree
    edited March 12
    What a game Colombia vs DR
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 6,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like this 11th inning two men on base rule
    goldentouchphotography.com
    edited March 12
    Personally couldn't care less about the wbc that's for foreigners.Just please don't let baez get injured

I saw salvodor perez look like he tore his knee up but they say he good.
    StoneColdMikeyO.G.goldenja
    goldenja wrote: »
    I don't like this 11th inning two men on base rule

Facts, just leave the game how it is
    goldenja
    id care more if all the best players decided to play

but that just doesnt happen

like team usa without

trout
    harper
    kershaw
    etc

isnt really team usa
    Don't watch st games until like a week before the season starts but I always read daily news Ian Happ been killin in spring training.

He's gonna eventually replace zobrist,switch hitter with power.Cubs got too many players man aint no where to fit them
    StoneColdMikey
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear God All I ask is a full season from Strasburg
    .2 ip
    4 hits
    4 runs
    2 walks
    o strikeouts

giolito looking like the 3rd best prospect in the eaton deal

he was sitting on 90-92

he didnt get not one swing and miss

his fb velocity drop is just so strange

lost around 7 mph over night without an injury
    Don't watch st games until like a week before the season starts but I always read daily news Ian Happ been killin in spring training.

He's gonna eventually replace zobrist,switch hitter with power.Cubs got too many players man aint no where to fit them

im sure they wont keep him up but he could easily supplant lastella and play a super utility role

i caught this shit live

it was perfect from both ends

baez didnt even have to look at cruz thats how far yadi threw him out by

he pimped the fuck out of that lol
    Tommy bilfiger
    edited March 15
    ckfree wrote: »
    .2 ip
    4 hits
    4 runs
    2 walks
    o strikeouts

giolito looking like the 3rd best prospect in the eaton deal

he was sitting on 90-92

he didnt get not one swing and miss

his fb velocity drop is just so strange

lost around 7 mph over night without an injury

I read the nationals weren't really high on giolito which is why they traded him so quick :# coulda swore they coulda got andrew miller for giolito before the deadline and turned it down.Lopez is projected to be better
    ckfree wrote: »

im sure they wont keep him up but he could easily supplant lastella and play a super utility role

Yea happ suppose to start at double a but they way he killed the afl and is killing st he may start at triple a.Only thing is he won't be able to develop in mlb level being a pt utility player.La stella can pinch hit/draw walks playing part time,happ needs to play everyday or on a regular basis.I could definitely see happ called up if an injury happens to any infielders or for a postseason spot if he continues to thrive(since the book won't be out on him yet).Hope he isn't traded happ could be a future lead off hitter.
    Watched hector rondon give up the game tying hr to jones then go ahead hr to hosmer in the 8th last night.Never trusted rondon when he came in games, neither does theo/joe which is why chapman and wade davis were acquired.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/jose-fernandez-responsible-deadly-boat-crash-investigators-article-1.2999688

Investigators determined Jose fernadez was driving the boat and is responsible for the crash.His dna on the steering wheel

Damn that's bad his estate gonna get ravaged by lawsuits
    goldenjaAggieLean.infamous114StoneColdMikey
    Watched hector rondon give up the game tying hr to jones then go ahead hr to hosmer in the 8th last night.Never trusted rondon when he came in games, neither does theo/joe which is why chapman and wade davis were acquired.

i swear hector rondon implodes every single time i watch him pitch

the cubs really dont win the world series without the chapman move

yeah from everything ive seen they love happ versatility

a LH plus hitter that has shown some pop

he will definitely be a nice player to have around late this season and going forward

especially if heyward cannot figure things out
    Tommy bilfiger
    ive been catching some of these games the past few days from the later innings on and the passion these guys are displaying is really cool to watch

imagine what team usa could be

kershaw
    bumgarner
    lester
    kluber
    scherzer

betts
    trout
    harper
    bryant
    rizzo
    donaldson