What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The 2017 MLB Thread

Replies

• DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want Cleveland's next championship to come from the Browns. Not tryna be funny, real talk lol.
    King_MOEbraGhost of Jaemooms
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha fuck the Nationals
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    King_MOEbraIceBergTaylorinfamous114
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game 5 was worse than watching game 7 believe it or not.Davis was on fumes I couldn't believe he closed that game out

play of the game.It felt like an impending disaster was about to happen before this

Joe maddon went full retard managing like game 7 why did he bring edwards in WHY?

Nationals looked like a team overwhelmed they had multiple meltdowns the cubs looked like a team who been there before

That being said dodgers in 6-7
    ckfree wrote: »
    lol ckfree next time watch the game with a friend homie venting

now that Q is off the hook

im straight

i promise

Lol why do white sox fans love quintana so much? This dude at my gig be capin hard for quintana.

Your boy looked Shook,but joe had no options.I was petrified justin wilson was gonna close the game cuz davis was on fumes I was legit scared they were gonna show wilson in the 9th.
  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭✭✭

im straight

i promise

Lol why do white sox fans love quintana so much? This dude at my gig be capin hard for quintana.

Your boy looked Shook,but joe had no options.I was petrified justin wilson was gonna close the game cuz davis was on fumes I was legit scared they were gonna show wilson in the 9th.

i had my boy call me and say

‘you told me quintana was built for this shit, now bases are loaded and harper is up’

and then hung up

it was almost as if he was telling me i cant even look at you right now

lmao

he was mad as fuck

but yeah quintana was just scared stiff

couldnt get a pitch to throw

confused

ive seen all his starts

hes typically limited the damage but its not been fun to watch

he went from a 95 loss team to a 92 win contender

he will get better as he gets acclimated more

as for your question — when your team is in limbo as the white have been (not anymore) you cling on to the littlest of hopes — thats pretty much it lol — Q was white sox fans tambourine man for many years — chris sale was too but for whatever reason he didnt connect with fans as much as quintana did — thats why fans are split with sale whereas quintana is universally loved by all white sox fans

you wont see a bad thing said about Q (except from you cub fans lol)
    brand new series vs the dodgers on saturday

another team that continues to fail getting over the hump

nlcs is to l.a what the nlds is to washington

xlh45i.gif

and the cubs stand in the way
    Tommy bilfigerO.G.StoneColdMikey

im straight

i promise

i had my boy call me and say

‘you told me quintana was built for this shit, now bases are loaded and harper is up’

and then hung up

it was almost as if he was telling me i cant even look at you right now

lmao

he was mad as fuck

but yeah quintana was just scared stiff

couldnt get a pitch to throw

confused

ive seen all his starts

hes typically limited the damage but its not been fun to watch

he went from a 95 loss team to a 92 win contender

he will get better as he gets acclimated more

as for your question — when your team is in limbo as the white have been (not anymore) you cling on to the littlest of hopes — thats pretty much it lol — Q was white sox fans tambourine man for many years — chris sale was too but for whatever reason he didnt connect with fans as much as quintana did — thats why fans are split with sale whereas quintana is universally loved by all white sox fans

you wont see a bad thing said about Q (except from you cub fans lol)

Iiight I see.I was wondering why so many white sox fans have an affinity for quintana but not the same for sale

I expect him to be better the next 3 years he seems mentally fragile so maybe a new team/league and the pressure was an adjustment.I didn't have the patience at 1st cuz he was pretty average + the cubs gave up jimenez & I was mad so over analyzed all quintana starts lol.He earned my respect after the brewers game
    Bryant & Baez were awful at the plate in the nlds.Baez swung at a fastball that was damn near over his head last night, bryant looked all out of sorts all series.Last year they were the only ones hitting while the rest of the team slumped

The only bad thing about winning is having to hear ron darling for a minimum 4 more games and that woat tbs strike zone worst on tv
    I wanna see a cubs vs yankees world series personally

Those swagless yankees jacked the cubs hr interview celebrations and base hit celebrations.Shameless dickriders

they wanna be us, gotta bury em
    IceBergTaylorckfree
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,476 Regulator
    Bryant & Baez were awful at the plate in the nlds.Baez swung at a fastball that was damn near over his head last night, bryant looked all out of sorts all series.Last year they were the only ones hitting while the rest of the team slumped

The only bad thing about winning is having to hear ron darling for a minimum 4 more games and that woat tbs strike zone worst on tv

I’m thinking about muting their ass and just putting on ESPN radio
    #Mikeyismod2017
    Tommy bilfiger
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 14,493 Regulator
    Man fuck Altuve
    HustleThaDon
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 28,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marwin with the gundown
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
    O.G.
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 16,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These young Astros are live. Meat at the plate. Good throw on that.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    edited October 14
    O.G. was right all along cubs vs dodgers nlcs.I was skeptical either would make it :#

I think this the dodgers year best team they've had, but I wouldn't count the cubs out vs anybody they have most playoff experience out of any team left
    DR. JEKckfree
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,476 Regulator
    edited October 14
    Corey Seager is not on the nlcs roster he's out with a back injury

Yankees strike out too much.If they go down 0-2 they're done.They face another strikeout pitcher today too

they aren't winning 4 out 5 vs that line up and verlander and kuechel imo
    ckfree
    kershaw vs quintana

OOH YEAH

proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stillrealtous.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2Fmachoman2.gif&hash=be57e9f341aa2a3873dd40b0b4729345

i thought the dodgers would struggle vs the dbacks and might even lose that series but now seeing how the nlds series have played out — its hard to deny how good they look this year but the cubs are resilient though and they have shown the ability to win it all and stare down max adversity — the dodgers havent (at least not yet) so i think game 1 is crucial for the dodgers

kershaw has to dominate in the way hes supposed to

if the cubs somehow manage to steal that game then all the old doubts get stirred up in dodgerland and are amplified a gagillion fold by the media
    Tommy bilfiger
    i swear the cubs luck is like d wades luck

except

for an entire team

and its going to take some absolute magic and some luck to beat the dodgers again
    the yankees arent doing ANYTHING right in this series
    Tommy bilfiger
    no way judge shouldnt have caught that

youre 6'7

run through the wall and that snot nosed kid
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corey Seager is not on the nlcs roster he's out with a back injury

just saw this damn cody gonna have to tear it up this series
    judge has no business batting 2nd in the order after today

and hasnt this postseason

he cant make contact
    StoneColdMikeyTommy bilfiger