The Official YMCMB/G-Unit vs MMG Beef Thread

Replies

• kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek favorite word gotta be dreams, this nigga can't even think of different titles for his album
    mike06psychobutcher
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima check it out cause I fuck with his Dream Chasers tapes, Dream Chasers 1 and 2 still ride. I just hope he dont mention Drake on this shit cause if he do I can't fuck wit it. He should of said somethin when niggas were anticipating the reply. We off that now
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Meek is going to make a lot of you niggaz re-consider...

Despite all the feminine social media shit he be on.. This nigga can rap.. I keep telling y'all..

giphy.gif

Check out my blog "Shit Done Changed". As I go through the most member able albums of hip hop history year-by-year.

http://ishdonechanged.blogspot.com/
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,745 Regulator
    edited November 2015
    The Meek Mill hate is strong, but will you be back on his bandwagon if he gets af Drake despite the cover? *sips tea*

KYS for the bold.............I believe you're right that once this tape drop people will be back on the bandwagon
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • KamPushMeKamPushMe Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet his next project will be Living my Dreams
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    he can rap but even if its tight he cant erase the fuck shit he did and the L he took. It happened and it is what it is

Bruh.. Nas took months to come back at Hov with that Ether.. And dropped a classic in the process.. It aint over yet.. Even Drake knows this..

Nas didn't turn fans off with Twitter and ig bitchness. Nas dropped the classic stillmatic freestyle and other shit. Meek has done nothing and beef winners are chose by fans who already decided. U want it to be one way lol

LoL.. We gonna have to see how this plays out.. The only thing I'm tryna say is. Do not sleep on the young bull from Philly...

that bull dead .
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,745 Regulator
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    The Meek Mill hate is strong, but will you be back on his bandwagon if he gets af Drake despite the cover? *sips tea*

KYS for the bold.............I believe you're right that once this rape drop people will be back on the bandwagon
    Rape what the fuck?!

Tape

Damn Android keyboard

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So who gon put a bunch of trees under drake ig pics?
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    Tsotsi Cape TownnillerthekidGhostdenithegawd
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So who gon put a bunch of trees under drake ig pics?

11348228_1169888229692751_6358986_n.jpg

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

• endbossendboss Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Meek is going to make a lot of you niggaz re-consider...

Despite all the feminine social media shit he be on.. This nigga can rap.. I keep telling y'all..

Its sad that you cant hear him rap cause some asshole is screaming all the time!
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 28,921 Regulator
    Rumored to come out christmas

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn niggas hating. Lol.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    iKingGodGivBiz
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be getting this as soon as it drops
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx

Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

RIP Chinx Drugz
    RickyRichilledout
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yawn
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this even still coming out tomar?
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    Purr wrote: »
    I like the snippets :)

Let's be real here. Drake didnt body meek; social media bodied meek & drake used memes & tweets to come at meek.

Back to Back is corny for a hip hop diss record.
    Even the first diss track was weak af & i don't even remember the name of it.

Meek should've waited to release his diss to drake, when DC4 dropped; but the impatience & tea sippin generation of gossip ass niggas wanted it ASAP; so, he had released it.
    Aka dumb on his marketing team's part.

And yall Internet geeks talking about, "I dont fuck with meek because of his bitch ways...", oh stfu, hoe. Yall niggas aint bussin no guns, but caps lock.

3412412.gif

@purr good one love

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    MrCrookedLetterPurrmiamivice305
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's be real here. Drake didnt body meek; social media bodied meek & drake used memes & tweets to come at meek.

Meek should've waited to release his diss to drake, when DC4 dropped; but the impatience & tea sippin generation of gossip ass niggas wanted it ASAP; so, he had released it.

And yall Internet geeks talking about, "I dont fuck with meek because of his bitch ways...", oh stfu, hoe. Yall niggas aint bussin no guns, but caps lock.

Shut yo fat ass up. Meek didn't have time to wait since HIM and his homey FLEX were talking reckless for days about what they got in they chamber. The friday came the sunday came the monday came those niggas lamed up. Had nothing for us.
    Drake dropped some lukewarm shit to see what the nigga got. Then you had Meeks ppl on IG and twitter talking bout they heard Meeks shit and it was fire blah blah blah. Still a collective of niggas hating ain't have shit for dude. So he dropped back 2back and it was curtains.

Funny ppl keep talking about how wack back2back is but I aint hear or see a quote from that wanna know shit. Not a meme nothing. So meek fans also retarded compared to drake fans or his shit was just weak?? Yeah.

Upload another vid of you sucking dick or stfu with the revisionist shit. Twitter fingers got dealt wit.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    PurrGhostdenithegawd
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill check it out
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill always give meek music a chance just off the strength of his first 2 DC mixtapes
    StillFaggyAFilledoutxxCivicxx
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,302 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shut yo fat ass up. Meek didn't have time to wait since HIM and his homey FLEX were talking reckless for days about what they got in they chamber. The friday came the sunday came the monday came those niggas lamed up. Had nothing for us.
    Drake dropped some lukewarm shit to see what the nigga got. Then you had Meeks ppl on IG and twitter talking bout they heard Meeks shit and it was fire blah blah blah. Still a collective of niggas hating ain't have shit for dude. So he dropped back 2back and it was curtains.

Funny ppl keep talking about how wack back2back is but I aint hear or see a quote from that wanna know shit. Not a meme nothing. So meek fans also retarded compared to drake fans or his shit was just weak?? Yeah.

Upload another vid of you sucking dick or stfu with the revisionist shit. Twitter fingers got dealt wit.

You mad?
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    JDSTAYWITIT
This discussion has been closed.