What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The OTTB Wrestling News thread

Replies

• Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17
    so does this mean the club won't be phased out of the title picture?
    MillzOG wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Smh hurt already??

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Dash Wilder suffered an injury this weekend and is expected to be out of action for a few months.

Sources with direct knowledge tell us Dash broke his jaw over the weekend and initial estimates put him on the shelf until early July.

It’s unclear at this time whether the injury occurred during a match or outside the ring, but the last time he wrestled was on Friday when The Revival faced Hideo Itami and Shinsuke Nakamura.

The popular NXT tag team who were recently called up did their final shows for the yellow brand this weekend and Dawson said something to the crowd after their match, but Wilder stayed quiet.

Due to the injury, Scott Dawson teamed with Bobby Roode during that event.

FUCK
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 14,460 Regulator
    Smh hurt already??

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Dash Wilder suffered an injury this weekend and is expected to be out of action for a few months.

Sources with direct knowledge tell us Dash broke his jaw over the weekend and initial estimates put him on the shelf until early July.

It’s unclear at this time whether the injury occurred during a match or outside the ring, but the last time he wrestled was on Friday when The Revival faced Hideo Itami and Shinsuke Nakamura.

The popular NXT tag team who were recently called up did their final shows for the yellow brand this weekend and Dawson said something to the crowd after their match, but Wilder stayed quiet.

FUCK
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,141 Regulator
    Meester wrote: »
    I would take my shot wit naomi

One day...

Nia jax would catch my forearm in the crack of her ass.

That's a new one
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammit to hell

The revival were on their way too
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    StoneColdMikeysilverfoxx
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,314 Regulator
    jono wrote: »
    It was said that pat patterson sexually violated roddy piper

I remember seeing on the YouTube that back in like 92 there was a big scandal included with that steroid scandal. Pat Patterson tried to have relations with one of them wwf announcers. He refused and was fired like 2 weeks later

It was on Donahue and that dude turned out to be a con man.

There was a legit sex scandal involving some other gay dude (not Pat Patterson) around the same time.

I've heard Jim Cornette and guys like that talk about ribs or jokes that involve all kinds of gay shit and they think its hilarious. I don't understand it.

I don't want to.
    White people humor
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • MeesterMeester Smartass Outrage LandPosts: 16,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17
    TheBossman wrote: »

One day...

And this will be you...

1042293_1338524038215_full.jpg?v=1338524012

One call to al roker we the new tag champs...
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynPosts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh hurt already??

Ciampa & gargano might get that call or do you think its too early?
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

One day...

Back off fam that ass crack belongs to me

@Black_Samson
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,479 Regulator
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

One day...

@Black_Samson

She dont want no grown ass nigga that need to be reminded to wash the dishes, take out the trash and to cut the lights out when they leave the room...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    TonyDubbzjonoeternal soldieriron man1

One day...

@Black_Samson

She dont want no grown ass nigga that need to be reminded to wash the dishes, take out the trash and to cut the lights out when they leave the room...

Lmao chill bruh none of these things describe me

9yra8oazt939.jpeg

Black_Samsontherealest708
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh the girl in the middle is apollo crews soon to be baby mama

Damn he lost. Like brah she better have great credit make a mean sandwich and have the bomb ass sack game or else...
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,479 Regulator

One day...

@Black_Samson

Yeah... I totally didnt hear you get chastised for forgetting to let the dogs out.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    TonyDubbz
  • RoronoaRoronoa Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh hurt already??

Ciampa & gargano might get that call or do you think its too early?

Perfect time for them to come up. They've done it all on NXT and should be called up to boost the Tag Team scene on Smackdown.
    BeleeDatPleighboy
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave Meltzer reported on Wrestling Observer Radio that WWE is working on a deal with Impact Wrestling to bring Matt Hardy’s “broken” character on TV. He also notes that the deal has not yet been finalized.

Matt has been using many of his “broken” maneurisms in the ring and even encouraged a delete chant at WrestleMania 33 following his and Jeff’s WWE RAW Tag Team Championship win. Matt also continues to use the #Broken on Twitter.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/829705-the-latest-on-wwe-using-matt-hardys-broken-gimmick-slow-motion-video-of-raw-womens-fatal-4-way#zWWdTZd20PdIw6bJ.99
    OGDirtyDeesilverfoxx
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,636 ✭✭✭✭✭

Former WWE Superstar Matt "Rosey" Anoa'i passed away on Monday at the age of 47. Matt was the older brother to RAW Superstar Roman Reigns.

Several of Matt's friends have taken to Facebook and Twitter in the last 12 hours to remember him. No word yet on what led to the former WWE Tag Team Champion passing but he was hospitalized due to congestive heart failure back in 2014.

Our condolences go out to the Anoa'i family.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Matt_Rosey_Anoa_i_Passes_Away_at_47_Former_WWE_Tag_Team_Champion_and_Brother_to_Roman_Reigns.html#1u7R9sHRk1cT9zst.99
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
    TheBoyRoOGDirtyDeeTonyDubbzMax.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,338 Regulator
    them niggas dying young.
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to Sportskeeda, former Impact Wrestling stars and real life married couple Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis have either signed or are very close to signing WWE deals.

The report adds there has been discussion as to whether or not the duo would debut on Smackdown Live or NXT, and the decision appears to have been made. If the duo does debut on WWE Smackdown Live, it will likely be after the upcoming WWE Backlash PPV, as the card for that event is reportedly full. However, if the duo debuts on NXT, it could be as soon as the next TV tapings which take place this week.

Maria left WWE back in 2011, after 7 years with the company, and has publicly stated on numerous occasions that she did not get along well with The Bella Twins. Maria has also accused the Twins of having “no real talent”, and getting ahead in WWE based on their real life relationships with John Cena and Daniel Bryan. It has been speculated in the past that her real life issues with The Bellas might have prevented her from returning to WWE sooner following her departure in 2011.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/829791-former-impact-wrestling-stars-reportedly-close-to-signing-with-wwe#EuB02xCteYXp7lVp.99
    OGDirtyDeeTonyDubbzSerious Juice Mayne

One day...

@Black_Samson

Yeah... I totally didnt hear you get chastised for forgetting to let the dogs out.

Man I swear I don't know what u talkin bout bruh
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

Black_Samson
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,141 Regulator
    them niggas dying young.

They were big dudes, weren't they?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Paige a gotdamn idiot.

She gon lose everything
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    TonyDubbz
  • gdatruth2.0gdatruth2.0 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    47? is way to young to go and seems like their family has had really bad luck (even for wrestlers with early deaths). Thoughts and prayers to Rosey's fam

and damn either the Bellas are really snakes or everyone else jealous of their position in the company. Probably a little of both
    VIBE wrote: »
    Paige a gotdamn idiot.

She gon lose everything

Bruh, I think she's doing it on purpose. She doesn't like WWE rn. Del rio got into her head.

Watch 10 yrs from now, that regret and she'll look like an old, washed-up meth head.

And she aint got rhythm.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    PanchoYoSancho
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike Bennett should start In NXT, put him in the title scene with Drew n Bobby
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    kj_da_midwest_mobstaTonyDubbz