What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The OTTB Wrestling News thread

Replies

• OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike Bennett should start In NXT, put him in the title scene with Cassius n Bobby

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it me or does Cassius look fatter than he did when they cut him cuz his conditioning wasn't up to par
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    gdatruth2.0
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them niggas dying young.

They were big dudes, weren't they?

Yea and Rosey had been battling diabetes. His shit had gotten outta hand so he was in and out the hospital alot for not taking care of himself.

Dont like Reigns character but I feel bad for him and his fam they been takin a lot of losses
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    I bet Del Rio be beating the shit outta Paige. Probably got her scared to leave or bribes her when she tries to. She won't be with the 'E for much longer and later on down the line when he leave her for somebody else she gonna regret all that shit and come out talking about they relationship in interviews and books.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

Is it me or does Cassius look fatter than he did when they cut him cuz his conditioning wasn't up to par

He does but I can see why the brought him back now. They saw what them big boys were doin on the indy scene. (Warmachine, Owens, Willy Mack, etc.. etc..) and they stopped hatin. Was really shocked that TNA didnt scoop Kassius up but then again they probably tried.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,815 Regulator
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    I bet Del Rio be beating the shit outta Paige. Probably got her scared to leave or bribes her when she tries to. She won't be with the 'E for much longer and later on down the line when he leave her for somebody else she gonna regret all that shit and come out talking about they relationship in interviews and books.

word up

callin her a perra sucia while he drugs her up.
    TonyDubbzRawAce
    edited April 19

Lmao I actually remember this shit it was the night Fink went heel and everybody hated him from that point on.

RIP
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

KillaChamTheBoyRo
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,815 Regulator
    The fink needs to be at the big events Mania,SS,Rumble calling the main events.

"From Death Valley weighing 328lbs.....the phenom Theeeee UnnnnnderrrrTakerrr"

"And The Champion weighing 234lbs from Calgary Alberta Canada Brrrret "Hitman" Harttttttt"

Shit was goat
    TonyDubbzTheBoyRoRawAce
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,570 Regulator
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Lmao I actually remember this shit it was the night Fink went heel and everybody hated him from that point on.

RIP

Lillian a straight up G for taking those bumps
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fink needs to be at the big events Mania,SS,Rumble calling the main events.

"From Death Valley weighing 328lbs.....the phenom Theeeee UnnnnnderrrrTakerrr"

"And The Champion weighing 234lbs from Calgary Alberta Canada Brrrret "Hitman" Harttttttt"

Shit was goat

Sometimes I just watch old 80/90s wwf events on the wwe network just to hear fink.
    dalyricalbanditeternal soldier
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,393 Regulator
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,629 ✭✭✭✭✭

More details on Ranallo's falling out with WWE
    Submitted by Aaron Rift on 04/20/2017 at 10:15 AM

Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com provided some more information on Mauro Ranallo's falling out with WWE. It appears that the first issue with Mauro Ranallo was back when Ranallo did commentary with Jerry Lawler. Lawler had started calling Ranallo "M.R." in the same fashion that Lawler would call Jim Ross "J.R." However, Meltzer noted that it was likely an inside rib since the term "M.R." was used as an offensive slur that stood for "mental retard" during the period that Vince McMahon and Lawler were growing up.

Meltzer also noted that Ranallo was told he could be himself on commentary at first, but as time went on, Vince Mcmahon wanted Ranallo to act more like Michael Cole. McMahon was said to be frustrated with Ranallo's announcing style and Tom Phillips becoming the 4th member of the announcing team was the first public sign of it.

Because Ranallo was different, Meltzer described the situation in WWE as being like high school with Ranallo being seen as the "weird kid" and being made the butt of jokes. Apparently the hazing/ribbing towards Ranallo came from far more people than just JBL. With people having different interpretations of the situation, most feel that JBL has been made a scapegoat for the people that run the company and encourage the behavior such as Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn.

One wrestler told Meltzer, "He (Layfield) f***ed with lots of new guys simply because he could. I don't know if JBL is tough, but all these guys were scared to stand up to him in fear of getting fired."

As previously noted, WWE is in negotiations with Ranallo's representatives about working out a settlement for the remainder of his contract.
    TonyDubbz  Colin$mackabi$hstringer bell
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't do that hazing shit. I'd have to fight. I wouldn't stand for the same to happen to my kid if he was a wrestler.
      Colin$mackabi$h
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,570 Regulator
    Didn't Punk say they were bullies also?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
      Colin$mackabi$hsilverfoxx
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So a week after Lawler sticks up for JBL

He was a bully too?
    Hmmmm
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
      Colin$mackabi$h
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranallo is one of their best commentators, so of course they fuck with him
    meanwhile otunga's wack ass is safe

disgraceful
    silverfoxx
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shelton aint coming back...he took indy dates
      Colin$mackabi$h
    Whatever happened to this miz and r truth?

Fuck you, I'm a mod
    BlueIceBransonPeezy_Jenkins  Colin$mackabi$heternal soldier
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be a star

But only on camera

They don't even promote that be a star shit anymore do they?
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
  • (ob)Scene(ob)Scene Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only new information y'all got from that was he was called M.R. and niggas assuming it to mean Mental Retard and not his initials. I was disgusted with the original reports but y'all niggas acting like this latest report is some kind of break?!

All y'all need to hike your panties up.
    jonoits....JOHN B
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Only new information y'all got from that was he was called M.R. and niggas assuming it to mean Mental Retard and not his initials. I was disgusted with the original reports but y'all niggas acting like this latest report is some kind of break?!

All y'all need to hike your panties up.

Bro, that MR shit is a Reed Richards move
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    (ob)Scene
  • BlueIceBransonBlueIceBranson Some Alternate UniversePosts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I'm hearing they're talking about using 3D holograms in the house of horrors match with orton and wyatt. Hopefully it makes the match interesting and better than their WM match and hopefully Wyatt goes over but I won't hold my breath with that one
    A cool video on The Plane Ride From Hell

Fuck you, I'm a mod