What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The OTTB Wrestling News thread

Replies

• Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ronin705 wrote: »
    i still dont know what any of it is about, but sasha need to shut up and work on not being booked like garbage right now..

you talking like she's john cena
    it's not like she has control over how she's booked
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,893 Regulator
    I'd destroy Melina's pussy like Drax
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so after that 40 point beatdown, you think the mere mention of May 19th from this point forward will haunt the celtics like it did kane?
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i still dont know what any of it is about, but sasha need to shut up and work on not being booked like garbage right now..

How exactly can she work on this?
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
  • Max.Max. I be Gucci'd down, Gucci, you wearing Lacoste and shit Posts: 31,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 20
  • Ronin705Ronin705 Posts: 91 ✭✭

How exactly can she work on this?

Shake off the "injury prone" label types like her and Kenta aka hideo itamI have
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first ever WWE women’s Money in the Bank match will take place at this year’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view on June 18 in St. Louis, according to ProWrestlingSheet.

The match will be in addition to the normal male Money in the Bank match with an announcement expected as soon as tonight’s SmackDown Live.
    eternal soldierMeester
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    The first ever WWE women’s Money in the Bank match will take place at this year’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view on June 18 in St. Louis, according to ProWrestlingSheet.

The match will be in addition to the normal male Money in the Bank match with an announcement expected as soon as tonight’s SmackDown Live.

Sasha is gonna die
    eternal soldier
  • eternal soldiereternal soldier Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

Sasha is gonna die

She Bout this shit but MOITB is a smackdown PPV I believe unless this match is unified
    TonyDubbz
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose south brooklynPosts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A woman's mitb match. .. I'm interested. but who on s.d. goin to take them bumps outside of charlotte?
    RawAceStoneColdMikey

you talking like she's john cena
    it's not like she has control over how she's booked

naw I had Bayley as the female Cena (top selling merch, high profile matches, etc.), but she's wack on the main roster
    that's a good sight, yet creepy as fuck someone found that
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 12,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOX 2 Now of St. Louis is reporting 19-year-old Cheyenne Cook, and 24-year-old Richard Gamache Jr. have been arrested for the murder of a toddler after performing wrestling moves on her and trying to cover it up.

The report says 2-year-old Addie Cook died days after Gamache performed a number of “wrestling moves” including a Batista Bomb, after she was taken by EMS to the hospital after experiencing seizures. Police later uncovered prior signs of abuse, as well as digital evidence that the couple tried to cover the signs of abuse up.

Sheriff Dave Marshak issued a statement, saying:

“This child was essentially tortured. Our prayers are with ‘AC’ and the investigators that were intimately involved with this investigation.”

Police say that Gamache abused the child over time. Her mother was complacent and did not intervene or seek medical help.

Gamache was charged with abuse of neglect of a child and was found to have abuse the child over time. Her mother was charged with endangering the welfare of a child. The child’s organs have been donated to Children’s Hospital and her grandparents started a GoFundMe account to assist with funeral costs.

FYI they white

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/842919-couple-charged-in-death-of-2-year-old-girl-after-performing-wrestling-moves#bm6AH7uVpCuvC54K.99
    MeesterOGDirtyDeeeternal soldiersilverfoxx
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,437 Regulator
    Welp back to those "Don't try this at home" clips
    silverfoxx
    I do everythign outside of piledrivers, brain busters, and all the other banned shit with my seeds. Hell, my son's favorite move is a splash off the bed smh this is retarded
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 14,199 Regulator
    Agree with both of ya that's how I never understand these cases. I've hit the rock bottom on my niece so many times lol, ain't ever been an issue..she loves it. These niggas are dumb as hell man
    StoneColdMikeyBeleeDatPleighboy
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    cgvec9tk54g3.png
    Japanese wrestler Io Shirai. She's signed to WWE now

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From X-Pac
    lnein6a4iebm.png
    Val Venis in DX?
    Man that could have been dope
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    VIBEOGDirtyDeesilverfoxx
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,437 Regulator
    Glad he wasn't Dx was just another name for the Kliq Val wasn't rollin with them cats