What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The OTTB Wrestling News thread

1784785787789790813

Replies

  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Enzo fucked up

    he probably told cass fuk trump and vince heard back stage lol
    OGDirtyDee
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    found this gem


    RawAce
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Aw shit one of the revival Dawson is injured and their match with the Hardys might be cancelled at SS.

    their luck is terrible

    really one of the better tag teams in wwe the last few years
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check



    Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up



    Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

    Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

    Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

    ....

  • eternal soldiereternal soldier Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have been putting on beautiful clashes since they started feuding and the crowd still "hates" Roman!
    playboy buddy rose
  • eternal soldiereternal soldier Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strowman threw a chair at that niggas face!!! Lol
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 50,426 Regulator
    Wrong thread lol
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose south brooklynPosts: 2,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 8
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Aw shit one of the revival Dawson is injured and their match with the Hardys might be cancelled at SS.

    their luck is terrible

    really one of the better tag teams in wwe the last few years

    You mean in nxt right
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its all wwe
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check



    Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up



    Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

    Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

    Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

    ....

  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose south brooklynPosts: 2,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its all wwe

    Tell that ta tha ascension & bo dallas lol
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to sign Sinister Minister and let him bring in a new Ascension have them beat down those other two current fuck boys and then take over the name for themselves.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

    tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

    Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Ronin705
  • Ronin705Ronin705 Posts: 91 ✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    They need to sign Sinister Minister and let him bring in a new Ascension have them beat down those other two current fuck boys and then take over the name for themselves.

    I'd rock with you if the new Ascension is War Machine
    War-Machine.jpg
    TonyDubbzMeester
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    War machine do go hard one of my fave tag teams actually.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

    tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

    Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    TheBoyRoMeesterRonin705
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose south brooklynPosts: 2,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ronin705 wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    They need to sign Sinister Minister and let him bring in a new Ascension have them beat down those other two current fuck boys and then take over the name for themselves.

    I'd rock with you if the new Ascension is War Machine
    War-Machine.jpg

    What promotion are they from?
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ronin705 wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    They need to sign Sinister Minister and let him bring in a new Ascension have them beat down those other two current fuck boys and then take over the name for themselves.

    I'd rock with you if the new Ascension is War Machine
    War-Machine.jpg

    What promotion are they from?

    ROH
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 8
    At one point they were rumored to be wwe bound but now it looks like they trying to copy them with that Heavy Machinery team down in NXT. Those guys aight but they got nothing on war machine
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

    tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

    Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    VIBE
  • Ronin705Ronin705 Posts: 91 ✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    At one point they were rumored to be wwe bound but now it looks like they trying to copy them with that Heavy Machinery team down in NXT. Those guys aight but they got nothing on war machine

    Hanson alone shits on both them boys lol. Also, are they STILL the NJPW tag champs?? Cuz if they're still heading to WWE, that's a loose end that needs tying up
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ronin705 wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    At one point they were rumored to be wwe bound but now it looks like they trying to copy them with that Heavy Machinery team down in NXT. Those guys aight but they got nothing on war machine

    Hanson alone shits on both them boys lol. Also, are they STILL the NJPW tag champs?? Cuz if they're still heading to WWE, that's a loose end that needs tying up

    Yep they still got the straps as far as I know
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

    tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

    Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vince is legit heated over Nak dropping Cena like that...

    Was that even Nak's fault?
    MeesterSmokey Tha Bandit
  • MeesterMeester Indifferent. Outrage LandPosts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vince better voice his anger like the wwe universe does and leave the future of his company be.
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Vince is legit heated over Nak dropping Cena like that...

    Was that even Nak's fault?

    What did Vince say?
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga shoulders neck n head never touched the mat the first time he took the pop up power bomb
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check



    Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up



    Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

    Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

    Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

    ....

Sign In or Register to comment.