What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The OTTB Wrestling News thread

Replies

• silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Paige is single

Bro post you links please.
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    You don't think we will see a Storm/Roode reunion? I do.

Question is do we care? Beer Moneys music was 75% of why they were over.
    VIBETonyDubbzwillhustle
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Paige is single

Bro post you links please.

She supposedly announced it on snap chat but it's Paige, she broke up with Del Rio how many times now..
    Max.TonyDubbz
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources that after being sent home from the currently ongoing tour of Europe, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are scheduled to be at this Tuesday's WWE Smackdown Live taping.
    Serious Juice MayneTonyDubbz
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paige get that pwussy ate
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,285 Regulator
    Shiettttt with all them leaked pics Del Rio would be a super simp if he still wifeyed that.

Keep her on dial beat it and treat her like the perra sucia she is but never everrrrrr wife her againnn
    2qmv8ejk3ft5.jpg

Everybody wanna fuck Nia big ass but wont give Gabrielle a chance for some dick
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynPosts: 2,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 10
    Bruh Precious and Nia are in two very different leagues. And Nia ain't as big as her

Gabourey has lost a lot of weight recently
    edited November 10
    Bruh Precious and Nia are in two very different leagues. And Nia ain't as big as her

rclr9nlvxg3j.jpg
    illestni99ainne
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 11
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    2qmv8ejk3ft5.jpg

Nia is pretty. Gabourey isn’t imo
    farris2k1illestni99ainneTonyDubbzwillhustle
    edited November 11
    2qmv8ejk3ft5.jpg

Nia is pretty. Gabourey isn’t imo

I'm just fucking with y'all but I still can't get past her neck and I've knocked down some bbws in my day but that bitch tall and big.
  • gdatruth2.0gdatruth2.0 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Lol these smackdown women are straight up embarrassing Ellsworth overseas

i gotta get my ass to a house show, preferably at MSG
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're gonna clown the fuck outta Reigns. Can't wait.
    VIBE wrote: »
    They're gonna clown the fuck outta Reigns. Can't wait.

Sucks that it will just be a 2 day build
    VIBE
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

Former WWE Divas champion Paige will finally return to WWE programming this week, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Although there had been early plans for her to return on the Smackdown brand, PWInsider.com has learned that WWE will instead have her return to the Raw roster, where she had been originally drafted during the 2016 brand split but never actually appeared post-Draft.

The belief among several we have spoken with is that Paige will somehow end up on the Raw Women's team at the 11/19 Survivor Series in Houston, Texas, where she now resides. Bayley vs. Mickie James vs. Dana Brooke has been announced to fill the position of the fifth competitor of Team Raw this Monday for Raw in Atlanta. It's possible Paige is added to make it a four way or WWE runs some other sort of angle to have Paige replace one of the members of the team.

Paige has not competed for WWE since the summer of 2016, when she was suspended for the first of two infractions under the WWE Wellness Policy. Since that time, she has undergone neck surgery. In recent weeks, she has been working out at the WWE Performance Center in preparation for her return to WWE storylines.

If you enjoy PWInsider.com you can check out the
    edited November 11
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Former WWE Divas champion Paige will finally return to WWE programming this week, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Although there had been early plans for her to return on the Smackdown brand, PWInsider.com has learned that WWE will instead have her return to the Raw roster, where she had been originally drafted during the 2016 brand split but never actually appeared post-Draft.

The belief among several we have spoken with is that Paige will somehow end up on the Raw Women's team at the 11/19 Survivor Series in Houston, Texas, where she now resides. Bayley vs. Mickie James vs. Dana Brooke has been announced to fill the position of the fifth competitor of Team Raw this Monday for Raw in Atlanta. It's possible Paige is added to make it a four way or WWE runs some other sort of angle to have Paige replace one of the members of the team.

Paige has not competed for WWE since the summer of 2016, when she was suspended for the first of two infractions under the WWE Wellness Policy. Since that time, she has undergone neck surgery. In recent weeks, she has been working out at the WWE Performance Center in preparation for her return to WWE storylines.

If you enjoy PWInsider.com you can check out the

Fuck yes, got free tickets to sit in a suite box.
    TheBoyRoeternal soldier
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2qmv8ejk3ft5.jpg

Nia aint that big dude, dont even try it lmao
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    illestni99ainnewillhustle
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynPosts: 2,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will paige comeback as a heel or face ?
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wack. She still catching the dick suckin chants on raw