What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Grand Theft Auto V

Replies

• TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain avoiding the thread huh lol

It's prolly his son playin that Lego game I started to cuss him out in a msg just for the hell of it one day but then thought about it.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    fyahmon
    Go check online when u get a chance @Banginscrew901 garage might be on sale. I know some shit is on sale for the 4th idk what all it is thp
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

banginscrew901fyahmon
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the grotto classic cheeta just dropped today and another adversary mode with the weaponized ruiner check it out on the social club main page.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new featured adversary mode is ass. Gets boring fast & doesn't produce nearly as much cash as the last one.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to stack up cash in this game is annoying as hell
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    banginscrew901Lou_CypherTurfaholic
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »

so many people on this site is playing this game why y'all aint join one of the crews?

Ask @black_samson about buying those shark cards

you have to know the right people also. I've had generous friends that had prolly modded accounts so they would give me 70% of the cut when we did the pacific heist and we used to do that back to back. I made about 5 million doing 2 or 3 million doing that. also find a mission that pays a lot and spam it or do a mission that pays good cash then do the missions after that in the vote screen that pays a similar amount 6 or 7 of those missions back to back will net you over 200 g's.
    banginscrew901
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why the fuck they havent added anymore heists. The Drug Dealing/Gun Running/CEO shit is cool and makes the open world part of the game fun, but really, its just the same type of missions with different stories.

I guess you could say the same for heists, but when heists dropped GTA was poppin, would be dope if they released more.
    StewLurkristocrat
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ask @black_samson about buying those shark cards

you have to know the right people also. I've had generous friends that had prolly modded accounts so they would give me 70% of the cut when we did the pacific heist and we used to do that back to back. I made about 5 million doing 2 or 3 million doing that. also find a mission that pays a lot and spam it or do a mission that pays good cash then do the missions after that in the vote screen that pays a similar amount 6 or 7 of those missions back to back will net you over 200 g's.

I had similar situation and had a ton of money the good ole days
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Invest in businesses. Majority of my income comes from selling meth & moving stolen goods. My gun runner business hasn't reached full stock yet, but that's looking to be profitable too. The featured adversary modes that require death matches are money makers too. This "car darts" shit they got this week is ass.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

• iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Invest in businesses. Majority of my income comes from selling meth & moving stolen goods. My gun runner business hasn't reached full stock yet, but that's looking to be profitable too. The featured adversary modes that require death matches are money makers too. This "car darts" shit they got this week is ass.

Yea I have one as well it just takea forever for them to build up enough supplies but it's around 400k so far. I have a forgery business but my main issue is other players lol. You trying to do shit meanwhile rockets are being sent at you smh.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    Stew

Yea I have one as well it just takea forever for them to build up enough supplies but it's around 400k so far. I have a forgery business but my main issue is other players lol. You trying to do shit meanwhile rockets are being sent at you smh.

oh that's why you're frustrated. I suggest you find friends that know how to find small lobbies and when you all get in those lobbies kick everybody who is outside your circle.
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 15
    Great way to stack up cash its go into a empty lobby and do your ceo/ vip/ gunnrunning work and alternate with the vip work head hunting.

That's 40k in 10 minutes. I used a savage for head hunting and ceo with I travel with a hydra (fast travel). YouTube how to get into a empty lobby, it involves changing your mtu I your connecting setting to 800.
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
    Splackavellibanginscrew901
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,817 Regulator

Yea thats why its always more fun playin wit your own crew. Probably half the reason i dont log on anymore cause its much more fun when its like 4 or 5 of us(IC) online playin.
    banginscrew901iron man1
    I
    Stew wrote: »

Yea thats why its always more fun playin wit your own crew. Probably half the reason i dont log on anymore cause its much more fun when its like 4 or 5 of us(IC) online playin.

I got the apc and the mobile operation center. we knockin' hydras out the sky over here. I even took down an oppressor(rocket bike) or two.
    iron man1
    When y'all tryin to run it again @Stew @banginscrew901 @supermanuel
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,817 Regulator
    I might be on tonight.
    Bet

If I hop on tonight I'll hit y'all niggas up
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

edited July 17
    i'm living up to my psn and doing bad things in the lobby. I got up early this morning and started going after niggas with my apc to top it off I switched to a smaller lobby about 7 people and I saw 3 guys in a ceo organization making a sell and they were in those ups trucks I hid my organization got in my apc and blew up a truck as one of them was making a deliver to a doorstep. then I immediately changed lobbies to make it even more frustrating. i'mma go crazy and turn into the green goblin when I get that oppressor bike. I told y'all I was going to take it out on everybody for blowing up my shit! troll game strong!!!
    TonyDubbz
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^but you still cant shoot tho
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    Thereal_ba
    i'm living up to my psn and doing bad things in the lobby. I got up early this morning and started going after niggas with my apc to top it off I switched to a smaller lobby about 7 people and I saw 3 guys in a ceo organization making a sell and they were in those ups trucks I hid my organization got in my apc and blew up a truck as one of them was making a deliver to a doorstep. then I immediately changed lobbies to make it even more frustrating. i'mma go crazy and turn into the green goblin when I get that oppressor bike. I told y'all I was going to take it out on everybody for blowing up my shit! troll game strong!!!

I hate niggas like you. Get out the way and let niggas get that shmoney.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

Splackavelli

I hate niggas like you. Get out the way and let niggas get that shmoney.

hey i'm only taking my frustrations out because it was done to me so many times. i'll just go after crate runs instead of sales or grief griefers.
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall fuck niggas running today?