What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

M. Ciddy vs Xcel

TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchinPosts: 8,969 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in The Battle Rap Zone

M. Ciddy vs Xcel 4 votes

M. Ciddy
0%
Xcel
100%
giftedgeechee slimawwwwwwwwwwwclairvoyance 4 votes
lookdudeawwwwwwwwwww

Replies

• giftedgifted Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Xcel
    Xcel is still one of favourites to listen to even with the recent chokes.
    This is xcel at top form, rhymes too intricate. His punches were landing whereas ciddy was just rapping and forgot about performance.
  • geechee slimgeechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xcel
    Xcel worked the crowd well. I think he related to the street niggas in the audience and took the flame from some of Ciddy's video game bars. I give it to Xcel, but Ciddy said somethin so cold:

"I'm tense, I go in-vent like hiding in a GoldenEye level."

Xcel 2-1. Ciddy got the first IMO.
    Geechee Slim, Geechee Goo
    Geechee Me, Geechee YOU!

BARTRON!
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xcel worked the crowd well. I think he related to the street niggas in the audience and took the flame from some of Ciddy's video game bars. I give it to Xcel, but Ciddy said somethin so cold:

"I'm tense, I go in-vent like hiding in a GoldenEye level."

Xcel 2-1. Ciddy got the first IMO.

That line is trash bruh..
    THIRDSUPREMETrillaaaaaaElzo69Renaissance