What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Hip Hop Podcasts & Interviews Thread (Jay-Z addresses Kanye situation)

Replies

• af.r.i.c.a.af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charles2 wrote: »
    Joe shouldn't have changed the name of the podcast. I thought it was a pretty dope name (or lack thereof) as it was.

Or at least make it something doper. Took all that time just to name it The Joe Budden Podcast. Shit, his name might actually turn people off if they don't really fuck with Joe like that.

Ehh really doesn't bother me at all. As long as the content is still the same I'm cool.
    aaron-gordon-dunk-gif.gif

block.gif
    Go figure
  • TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killer Mike on Hannibal Burress latest podcast. Shit was comedy
    just.might.b.ok
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has the nore podcast fell off? Havent been checkin in for a bit. Im not always in the mood go hear drunken banter lol.
    Beefer77
  • C da Night KingC da Night King Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has the nore podcast fell off? Havent been checkin in for a bit. Im not always in the mood go hear drunken banter lol.

They hadn't really had a guest lately I've been interested in hearing.
    BDBIID
  • Beefer77Beefer77 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭
    He needs Nas to do a episode this year that would bring it back
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Drink Champs had a dip in guests to me. Not that you can't have who he's been having just have to sequence them better and put more interesting guests in between

The Squadz.
    gjuke.0.gif
    tumblr_omf3lbg6TS1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    tumblr_oobas3UvQw1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    1*ului1JHmdGTNQIQDxqLWNA.gif
    Lurkristocrat
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started with Charlamagne and Schultz taking shots at Everyday Struggle And Joe's Podcast

Akademics addresses the comments... slightly

whih leads AK to being on Brilliant Idiots

King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,088 Regulator
    He knew Ak well enough to say his name tho.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    playmaker88
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Charlamange hatin because he sees that everyday strugg is the new wave, and know Breakfast Club is on its leg, havent been interested in breakfast club for at least a year and never fucked with the idiots shit, they are both corny in fact the white boy says he doesnt or has never listened to hip hop (cant remember which) on the idiots segment I saw on Ak's stream addressing the hating.

Yeah Charlamange is jealous of the setup of Everyday Struggle

The breakfast club is like espn and an outlet like complex is fox sports 1. By that i mean just like ESPN radio and tv the breakfast club is tied to specific industry guests and and more red tape on what people can do. Even with CTG being a strong personality like a Stephen A smith they are tied to time limits and who the execs decide to book.

This 4 days a week youtube specific everyday struggle show has potential to have the freedom to focus more time on topics than The Breakfast Club which outside of interviews has strict time limits and ways they can discuss current events. Even if everyday struggle folds or changes guests this formula has much more potential than The Breakfast Club which has it's moments but really is starting to get played out at times.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    The RecipeMr.LVMorganFreemanKing
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,331 Regulator
    Charlamange hatin because he sees that everyday strugg is the new wave, and know Breakfast Club is on its leg, havent been interested in breakfast club for at least a year and never fucked with the idiots shit, they are both corny in fact the white boy says he doesnt or has never listened to hip hop (cant remember which) on the idiots segment I saw on Ak's stream addressing the hating.

Gonna have to disagree. Breakfast Club is solidified. That's THE show, you go there to make a statement.

He has a point with Joe Budden tho - LHH, Slaughterhouse, his own podcast, Defjam, Desert Storm, relationships etc. If you look back he has a history of doing that. Fear of committment.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    jazzybellaMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14sapp08_2001The Recipesoul rattler
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,088 Regulator
    edited May 19
    Sion wrote: »

Gonna have to disagree. Breakfast Club is solidified. That's THE show, you go there to make a statement.

He has a point with Joe Budden tho - LHH, Slaughterhouse, his own podcast, Defjam, Desert Storm, relationships etc. If you look back he has a history of doing that. Fear of committment.

Doesnt mean he shouldnt try.

Attitudes like CTG's is why niggas never even get the courage to start some shit that will bring a smile to their face and may possibly nullify the effects of their condition.

Crab meet bucket.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Sion(Nope)FigoRonin705
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Desert Storm ended up being a wasteland tho
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    $tayRichROLLIN
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fucc joe podcast is better then that idiot shit. Charlemagne trying that divide n conquer shit. AK held his though
    Figo

in 2017 nothing is solidified. In my opinion the Breakfast Club Peaked at the Birdman Fiasco. They have great content no doubt and will still get views. But the everyday struggle model where you have the freedom of no commercials and it being live with just 2 people have more long term potential than the Breakfast Club.

Everyday Struggles Blueprint is opening up hip hop media to be more like Pardon the Interruption and ESPN first take. Shit since Complex dropped everyday struggle it has gotten more memes and news stories than the breakfast club.
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,437 ✭✭✭✭✭

Breakfast Club is solidified but its not that new hottness. The way we consume media especially anything digital we are always seeking something newer, faster, sleeker and thats what everyday strugg is. ES is Netflix, Breakfast Club is cable television(pun intended).

There will be more shit like ES popping up, its interesting to hear great personalities cover hot topics and current events in a specific field. But the one thing that tops a great personality is a person that has actually worked in said field covering the same topics IE Jalen Rose, Joe Budden, Kenny Smith.
    Mr.LV(Nope)
  • FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandPosts: 7,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Star in the Morning >>>>>>>>>
    Foreign Nation|PG County, MD

$tayRichROLLINMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.vinylmeplease.com/magazine/most-known-unknown-three-6-mafia-and-rise-memphis-rap/

podcast im bout to check featuring a guy from baltimore who works for noisey/vice, who claims to be a three 6 connoisseur
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    Figo wrote: »
    Star in the Morning >>>>>>>>>
    "
    "Fall back Shampoo" lmao them niggas be funny as hell
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.vinylmeplease.com/magazine/most-known-unknown-three-6-mafia-and-rise-memphis-rap/

podcast im bout to check featuring a guy from baltimore who works for noisey/vice, who claims to be a three 6 connoisseur

Bet money he white..
    (Nope)
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,520 Regulator
    Charlamange hatin because he sees that everyday strugg is the new wave, and knows Breakfast Club is on its leg, havent been interested in breakfast club for at least a year and never fucked with the idiots shit, they are both corny in fact the white boy says he doesnt or has never listened to hip hop (cant remember which) on the idiots segment I saw on Ak's stream addressing the hating.

Breakfast is nowhere near on its last leg...and as much as Shculz is annoying the "i don't know about music shit" is a long running joke they've been doing