The Official Hip Hop Podcasts & Interviews (Akademics on Brilliant Idiots)

Replies

• Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 3,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 12
    I'll Name This Podcast Later Episode 107 by The Joe Budden Podcast

rigwb8x1919q.jpg
    edited April 13
    The Return of Charlamagne Tha God Episode by The Combat Jack Show

eih8gdevnwsl.jpg
    Planes, Trains, and Prostitutes by The Brilliant Idiots

clr54kkfz041.jpg
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody watch the Corey Holcomb 5150 show? They Saying Zo Williams beat up Aries Spears at the end of the show. Aries was on there drunk apparently and talking mad shit. The cam cut off as it was bout to happen so we don't actually get to see the fight. I haven't watched the whole show to see what lead up to them fighting yet.
  • Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 6,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody watch the Corey Holcomb 5150 show? They Saying Zo Williams beat up Aries Spears at the end of the show. Aries was on there drunk apparently and talking mad shit. The cam cut off as it was bout to happen so we don't actually get to see the fight. I haven't watched the whole show to see what lead up to them fighting yet.

Thank you bruh. This shit is sooo fucking funny. Aries spears might retire. I'm only in the first 20 minutes
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea im a loyal viewer. Shit is the funniest/realist shit movin.

Aye that nigga Aries Spears is a cornball nigga got damn lmaoooo. Nigga kept sayin the most outlandish shit and he a hater. That nigga zo had enough of all the touchin and Aries was afraid to get at Corey so he kept snappin at zo lmao.

Yo i need video of this fight.

Lol this twice in a few months zo had to snap on a nigga lmao

Thank you bruh. This shit is sooo fucking funny. Aries spears might retire. I'm only in the first 20 minutes

Yea im a loyal viewer. Shit is the funniest/realist shit movin.

Aye that nigga Aries Spears is a cornball nigga got damn lmaoooo. Nigga kept sayin the most outlandish shit and he a hater. That nigga zo had enough of all the touchin and Aries was afraid to get at Corey so he kept snappin at zo lmao.

Yo i need video of this fight.

Man I may watch the full show tonight if I get time after the playoffs go off. Corey had some tweets earlier going at Aries but it looks like he deleted them, I wish I had screenshot them. Aries tweeted the below and Corey responded to it.

edited April 15
    Maybe the greatest radio interview Ever. I bet Aries spears never drinks before a interview again
    313 wayz
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 25,346 Regulator
    Why is it Aries Spears name only comes up when it comes to hating on other comedians or some bullshit and never for his actual comedy anymore?
    The Recipe
    I truly believe if Corey Holcomb would have slowed everything and asked him on some real shit , Aries Spears would have admitted he is gay. He spent the last 30 minutes of the interview looking for approval to come out but he was just too drunk to realize Corey was telling him to just be you and there are some people in Hollywood who don't care that he's gay
    edited April 16
    The video of the zo giving Aries that work!
    wilberdmillzGo figure313 wayzMorganFreemanKing
    The video of the zo giving Aries that work!

That wasn't that bad but this nigga didn't try to fight back at all after all that tough talk. Drunk or not you should fight back.
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Joe Budden and Akademiks shit is fire if you havent checked it out its Jalen and Jacoby, First Take Etc..... About rap I love this shit.

Negro_CaesarGo figureinternational
    edited April 19
    "DAMN, Are We Selling Out?" by The Joe Budden Podcast

ma82x83nch8w.jpg
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 47,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RA The Ruggedman has a podcast out thats pretty dope! its not solely hip hop, but there is a little bit of hip hop discussion in the first 2 episodes. So far he has interviewed a lady that he went to highschool with that became a journalist, then she went to Syria to cover the war on her own and was eventually kidnapped by ISIS or some other militant group. Then the second episode was with Max Landis, son of film Director John Landis who made a bunch of National Lampoon movies like Animal House and other comedies. Here they are, sorry if these are reposts.

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 47,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to add:

Stretch and Bobbito are starting a podcast that will be broadcasted on NPR. Should start in the next few months.
    Lurkristocrat Go figureaf.r.i.c.a.
    edited April 20
    Seoul Plane (feat Michael Malice) by The Brilliant Idiots

syyqd7rs5gh3.jpg
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 2,463 Regulator
    Go figure wrote: »
    Seoul Plane (feat Michael Malice) by The Brilliant Idiots

syyqd7rs5gh3.jpg

DAMN GOOD EPISODE

Especially the North Korea and Alt Right Stuff , pretty chilling.
    Go figureLurkristocrat blackrain
  • just.might.b.okjust.might.b.ok Posts: 6,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck 13 reasons why.
  • internationalinternational Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    That Joe Budden and Akademiks shit is fire if you havent checked it out its Jalen and Jacoby, First Take Etc..... About rap I love this shit.

The Recipe wrote: »

Good episode...
    edited April 28
    Episode 109 | "Pause" by The Joe Budden Podcast

k9bcehiwwqcb.jpg
  • charles2charles2 Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe shouldn't have changed the name of the podcast. I thought it was a pretty dope name (or lack thereof) as it was.

Or at least make it something doper. Took all that time just to name it The Joe Budden Podcast. Shit, his name might actually turn people off if they don't really fuck with Joe like that.
    Lurkristocrat MorganFreemanKingf.e.d.s.
    SC links no longer display on here?
    TheGOAT