What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

REAL PROOF THAT EAZY E WAS MURDERED

SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDAKCPosts: 2,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in The Reason
I don't know how to feel about this here.

RickyRichKLICHEsapp08_2001Tsotsi Cape Town

Replies

• RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woow.

The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 2,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FishNChips wrote: »
    Real Proof that I ain't wastin 25 minutes watchin the same ol conspiracy bullshit

thanks for letting us know that!!! big ups.
    pachá12
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bull to the shizzit
  • KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dre was fucking weird as fuck saying in video 1, "Eazy E ya droppin like a brick, boy, see ya!" in that girly fuckin voice when they had beef.. nevver seen that footage bfore.

formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif
    SELASI_i
    I wonder how much more famous Eazy would have been had he not died... and just how successful say Dre and Cube would have become if Eazy were still about... (not pointing any fingers at them)

• D0wnD0wn Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    up-15UF2V5JQKML2M3J.jpg
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on a Hater like

Cam-gif.gif
    SheerExcellenceIntelligent_Hoodlum JoshuaMoshua  Tsotsi Cape Town
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    lmao. i had to stop when it said jerry heller was a cia agent that formed nwa to stop public enemy and he is also a member of the jdl who in turn have ties to the vatican (what?).

this shit is like conspiracy soup.

I believe there was and is agents in Hip Hop, the powers that be wanted to stop rappers spitting knowledge to the kids and poison their ears with guns drugs and whores, I believe Suge Knight was an agent for sure.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    xxCivicxxRawAce
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dope, i love a good "conspiracy theory"
  • kliiimaxxkliiimaxx Posts: 350 ✭✭✭
    Many times we gotta hear this shit
    kliiimaxx wrote: »
    Many times we gotta hear this shit

Until white Jesus come back nigga.

xxCivicxxArya TsaddiqTsotsi Cape Town
  • king mochaking mocha Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cube already did boyz n da hood..that was his take off in the movie industry. Not sure how cube profit from eazy dying when he left the group years ago

KLICHE
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dre is a faggot and jimmy is his lover .
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

KLICHEIntelligent_Hoodlum
  • A GhostA Ghost 716Posts: 368
    eazy e died from aids

one thing I never really understood about what happen with eazy, and not that I want to see someone else go through what he went through, but how come after 40 or so years of hip hop, no other rapper has died from that shit, knowing they all be fuckin the same hoes.
    RawAce
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    one thing I never really understood about what happen with eazy, and not that I want to see someone else go through what he went through, but how come after 40 or so years of hip hop, no other rapper has died from that shit, knowing they all be fuckin the same hoes.

Yep!

Dudes death was just way too fast. Little cough, see the Dr, diagnosis aids.. Then dead. Shit! I thought someone r was gonna say in the video they sacrificed him!

• JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Ghost wrote: »
    eazy e died from aids

No Shit.
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    edited December 2015
    KYS for even considering the validity of this, seeking it out, and pressing play.

not until you kys for entering this thread to relay that. "oh i'ma click this thread to tell him to die for considering something so stupid" thats how it go?
    KLICHE
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats bigger than hip hop, thats Hollywood in general

So Charlie Sheen and Magic the only dudes to ever contract it? Not likely. PR reps, confidentiality agreements, and $ for the Magic cocktail = you aint never hearin somebody famous w/ HIV again

Sheen had it for 8 years he was only found out bc of some OTHER shit linked to that Sony leak
    SheerExcellenceKLICHE
    S2J wrote: »

Thats bigger than hip hop, thats Hollywood in general

So Charlie Sheen and Magic the only dudes to ever contract it? Not likely. PR reps, confidentiality agreements, and $ for the Magic cocktail = you aint never hearin somebody famous w/ HIV again

Sheen had it for 8 years he was only found out bc of some OTHER shit linked to that Sony leak

true, and I have thought about that, like luther vandross for example, they'll tell you one thing but people have been saying he died from aids for years.
  • A GhostA Ghost 716Posts: 368
    A Ghost wrote: »
    eazy e died from aids

No Shit.

the threadstarter feels differently