What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official Boston Celtics thread

Replies

• x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fucking five in a row !
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First team to win 5 in a row
    x the unknown
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ball movement from the starters was great, horford looks do much more comfortable at the 4 he's way more active on the boards and has played exceptional defense so far. Nice game by jaylen to bounce back after that slump. Once again rozier and smart gotta scale back their shot attempts so Tatum can get more looks he wasn't in rhythm but he still contributed with 11 boards
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

Kairox the unknown
    Man we've needed a guy like theis for YEARS. 10 & 10 in 18 minutes we outrebounded the kings 52-26 dawg this upgraded size is so refreshing. S/O to semi hitting multiple 3's along with great defense ( so impressive he kept Fox in front of him) Ainge did great building the bench which concerned me initially. Huge test tomorrow against OKC

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

x the unknown
  • ghost!ghost! Not f8kin' around Posts: 7,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Man we've needed a guy like theis for YEARS. 10 & 10 in 18 minutes we outrebounded the kings 52-26 dawg this upgraded size is so refreshing. S/O to semi hitting multiple 3's along with great defense ( so impressive he kept Fox in front of him) Ainge did great building the bench which concerned me initially. Huge test tomorrow against OKC

Very impressive comeback and win last night. Morris look good for his first game. Team looks good so far and to think we have another 20 point scorer returning next season...
    166eiyu.jpg

2zgdbw2.gif

1zv49bm.gif
    BlackAX410
    I think we are going to demoralize Orlando tomorrow
  • KairoKairo Posts: 941 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 6
    The team defense and how much we frustrate and stifle the opposing offense has made this the most promising roster I've seen in years. Kyrie has done an amazing job at falling back and making sure everyone gets involved, his passings vastly superior to what was advertised.

JB7 with 18 and 7 was great to see since he's been in a bit of a slump.
    BlackAX410
    Kairo wrote: »
    The team defense and how much we frustrate and stifle the opposing offense has made this the most promising roster I've seen in years. Kyrie has done an amazing job at falling back and making sure everyone gets involved, his passings vastly superior to what was advertised.

JB7 with 18 and 7 was great to see since he's been in a bit of a slump.

This squad is exceeding my expectations so far. The fact that we defend and rebound at a high level along with the ball movement has me hella excited about this season. Atlanta tomorrow who will likely be tired as hell so we should take care of business

• Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y’all at 8 in a row? Not gon front I been impressed by Jaylen Brown
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    Y’all at 8 in a row? Not gon front I been impressed by Jaylen Brown

Yeah chance for 9 in a row tonight. Brown has a great 1st step is a improving 3 point shooter, strong in the post already too. Gotta improve his free throws, handle and finishing around the basket at times but him and Tatum will be a potent duo a few years from now

Would like to make it to that Warriors game on a 13 game win streak, we’re not losing tomorrow but Hornets/Raptors/Nets will be a tough stretch
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

facts
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
    Tommy bilfiger
    Yesterday was a great comeback win. This team has a refuse to lose type attitude hope kyrie isn't injured too badly really can't wait until Thursday Tatum and Larkin was huge down the stretch

edited November 11
    Yabu even got minutes at first just to hack Dwight which he forgot to do one time that had Brad snapping on him, but he was in that lineup with Larkin that went on a run to get us back and Brad let him cook for a bit, he had a nice block that got called for a foul but it was clean the refs were as bad as they have been all year last night, if Yabu got enough minutes I think he would be a regular on Shaqtin a fool he’s untentionally funny like a big little kid out there
    12 in a row
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
    I know you feel like I'm bullying smart, but he almost shot us out the game last night. 29% from the field 1-8 last night and 3 turnovers. Dude is becoming a huge problem on offense. Don't give me the plus minus and winning plays shit, cuz joe Harris, crabbe, and levert ate last night. He REALLY needs to tone down the shot attempts. He took 1 less shot then Tatum in more minutes and finished with 6 points. I'm not "hating" but I have a major issue with a nigga shooting 29% and being 3rd on the team in shot attempts

(Nope)
    I got the game recorded, ima let you cook I’ve said all I have to say about Smart, when my name gets brought up every time he has a bad shooting night ima leave it at this, “I’m inclined to believe Brad Stevens knows what he’s doing”
    I got the game recorded, ima let you cook I’ve said all I have to say about Smart, when my name gets brought up every time he has a bad shooting night ima leave it at this, “I’m inclined to believe Brad Stevens knows what he’s doing”

I'm not questioning Stevens I just have an issue with smart's shot selection and turnovers all season

• ghost!ghost! Not f8kin' around Posts: 7,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo Axel.

Soon from now we gotta start calling Jaylen Brown the truth! Im wrong for saying all he is gonna be is just a role player...
    166eiyu.jpg

2zgdbw2.gif

1zv49bm.gif
    BetaBlackAX410
    ghost! wrote: »
    Yo Axel.

Soon from now we gotta start calling Jaylen Brown the truth! Im wrong for saying all he is gonna be is just a role player...

His improvement is remarkable, we definitely need to give him a nickname. Strong on both ends only thing he has to improve on is free throws. Hes shooting 64% and that's holding him back if he can get to the 80% range with his aggression hes definitely a future all star

• GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to make it to that Warriors game on a 13 game win streak, we’re not losing tomorrow but Hornets/Raptors/Nets will be a tough stretch

The fake humility is hilarious
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,265 Regulator
    Damn it feels good to be a Celtics fan but we know the Cavs will be a bit more potent once IT returns for them. We'll see what other moves the Celtics can make to improve though. Still feel like we lack size and depth even if it's a PG first league now.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    Betax the unknown
    edited November 19
    Btw Kyrie is just a pitBull in the closing minutes. He's either gonna drive through and make the shot or get the call. Just fearless and nearly unstoppable. Ice water in his veins.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    edited November 19
    ghost! wrote: »
    Yo Axel.

Jaylen Brown was lethal in creating his own shot. He was the main reason the Celtics could keep the game within reach for the comeback on Thursday night.

I missed the Hawks game but it seems like he did damage in that game also going by his stats.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
  • KairoKairo Posts: 941 ✭✭✭✭
    Sixteen...the bench needs to step the fuck up. They need to step up on offense. I see why we're rated so low offensively. It's not because of the starters.