How often do you have Sex?

LPastLPast Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in The Powder Room
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/17/married-sex_n_5596185.html

How often are you and your partner having sex?

How often do you have Sex? 53 votes

1-5 times daily
9%
Bussy_Getta YC11blackgod813cannonspike1994Negro_Caesar 5 votes
1-5 times weekly
60%
DupacdamnkpMsSouthernMancTrillaaaaaaBelovedAfeninex ginobnoxiouslyfreshdnyce215700kingblaze84mryounggunIceBergTaylorillestni99ainneKoltrainFlyFreeCt_God_Thegreatone3TrillfateDR. JEK 32 votes
1-5 times monthly
30%
texas409PanchoYoSanchoMr.LVcaddo manpennyda1silverfoxxCashmoneyDuxsweetheart93BrideofKillaSuperManuelthe HamburglerjniamPreach2Teachthe dukesterUglySnowflakeMrteered 16 votes

Replies

• LPastLPast Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MsSouthern

So at least 16 times a month?
    MsSoutherntexas409
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 20,362 Regulator
    1-5 times weekly
    LPast wrote: »
    @MsSouthern

So at least 16 times a month?

In don't keep count but as often as we are together it's at least that
    texas409
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-5 times weekly
    Ima wait till February 1st and revisit this topic. I seen like 6 months ago a guy put a chart up on how many times he mess wit his wife in a month and i think if i remember correctly it was only like 3 or 4 times the whole month. So ive decided ima do my own chart and see how many times im getting it a month. So far we 7 days in and i got it twice. Gotta subtract the next 5 for the period so after that ima see wusup wit the rest of the month
    MsSouthernmiamivice305
  • _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    We have our moments but I have been with her going on 14 years. It slowly got to that number. No kids we were fucking like jack rabbits. We had kids it went to twice a week. Now maybe twice in one week then no sex for 2 weeks(Aunt flow visit). Then 3 times in one week. Next week once. Shit is sporadic.

You fuck the same person for 14 years. It gets boring. Cant do kinky shit all the time. We got kids and jobs. Most of the time it is get a nut. I got mine she got hers. Roll over and go to sleep.

Sex is important in a long term marriage (committed monogamist relationship) when you are not having good sex. Just like money is important when you are broke.

• the dukesterthe dukester Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-5 times monthly
    Honestly, I probably "choke the chicken" more than I bang my woman. That way I can vicariously fuck any female of my choosing.

A wise man once said......"Rest assured, for every dimepiece that you see, there is a man somewhere tired of fucking her."
    damnkp
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    1-5 times weekly
    So far im doing ok on the calender we on 13 days and i got 5 1/2 times marked

I think its kinda tainted because she know im keeping tabs. I should secretly keep this shit up in February and tell her i stopped at January.
    MsSouthern
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 10,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-5 times weekly
    Probably around 4 days a week....multiple times on some of those days.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-5 times weekly
    Varies, but usually twice a week. But I go on serious rampages when my homegirl or stalkers are feeling frisky
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was with the ex, it was like 3 to 5 times a week.

Now it's like twice a week with this new boo, since discretion is necessary.
    texas409Meesterblakfyahkinga.mannTrillfateValentinez A. Kaiser
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I like to move it move it, I like to, MOVE IT! Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-5 times monthly
    When we met it was 1-2 times maybe even 3 or 4 a day, but now we have 2 kids and been together for 8 years and the number has died down a lot, I ain't mad tho sometimes sex can be much better when you have to wait, I'm on a promise for Saturday night tho, she's got herself a new dress and the kids are staying out so the noise will not matter, oh she's gonna get that good stuff!!!
    Mrs. Me Too
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    1-5 times monthly
    Kat wrote: »

Hold up!
    pzEGC.gif

yall fucking............................................What else can you hide from him sex wise? You not ready to go full freak!

• LPastLPast Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add how often do you get head as a solo act?
    caddo man wrote: »

Hold up!
    pzEGC.gif

yall fucking............................................What else can you hide from him sex wise? You not ready to go full freak!

I don't get it.
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beezus wrote: »
    5 out of 7 days

SMH I'm jealous.... :(
    5 out of 7 days

Lol pop please, you'd suffer a heart attack taking all them blue pills. :(
    MsSouthern
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 out of 7 days

Lol pop please, you'd suffer a heart attack taking all them blue pills. :(

I got insurance tho so I ain't worried

but u stay on ur bullshit too even tho I got a couple pills on deck just for u :)
    Kat