What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gowdy is up there trying to low-key threaten Comey?
    fortyacres
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,303 Regulator
    Dowdy wasnt playing with Comey

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

• 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    MallyG
    yeah Julian Assange gonna rot in that Ecuador embassy.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

a.mann
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    fortyacres wrote: »
    I really wanna punch James Comey , why did Obama appoint this nigga FBI head smh.

I don't like Comey either, but I understand his positions on some things.

Going back to the election he hurt the Clinton campaign coming out with that email investigation literally days before the election; however, I understand he was just trying to seem objective because had he not there would have been widespread outrage from the right that the FBI willingly withheld information about the Clinton campaign possibly breaking the law. That would have hurt the credibility of that agency.

I don't necessarily agree with his decision there but I do understand the thinking behind it.

It is very apparent that he's trying to maintain a certain level of tact by making comments like "I have no information that supports those tweets" in regards to Trumps claims of wiretapping.

Comey is trying to show deference to the office of President of the United States without blatantly calling Trump a liar. I get it. I still don't like it but I get it.

The FBI is also investigating the ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. That tells you a lot about what the FBI thinks of Trump that they are coming out making those comments.

If they had fairly good reason to believe Trump didn't have anything to do with these Russian ties they would have disclaimered that statement by simply saying the Trump campaign is being investigated for suspected Russian ties but we have no reason to believe based on our information that Mr. President had any knowledge of these ties.
    So when are they gonna answer questions involving public persons?

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

edited March 20
    Peter King is a cunt , niggaz trynna politicize this hearing over country security.

fuck this guy.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

StoneColdMikeya.mannnaledgestate
    The dems asking all the right questions, Trumps goons covering and distracting w Hillary leak questions
    a.mann
  • FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandPosts: 7,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    those youtube live chat trolls racist as fuck
    Foreign Nation|PG County, MD

1CK1S
    Just out of curiosity what happens if the FBI finds ties between Trump and Russia?
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity what happens if the FBI finds ties between Trump and Russia?

IMPEACHMENT

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    marc123Crude_1CK1Sa.mann
    Is Maxine Waters on the intelligence committee coz i need to see that ether ?

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,717 Regulator
    edited March 20
    They'll probably wait closer to 2018 elections
    #Mikeyismod2017
    a.mann
    Crude_ wrote: »

i cant comment about classified information in public....

All I could think about while hearing that was that last Jason Bourne movie they came out with.
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 15,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    Trump jus gone call anything Comey said as fake news...n keep it moving. smh
    VIBE
    marc123 wrote: »
    Trump jus gone call anything Comey said as fake news...n keep it moving. smh

which is why he cannot confirm or deny shit.. the evidence needs to be heavy, especially in a world of "fake news" bc the president says so
    marc123
    The questions by the republicans are to undermine the Russia/Trump connections.
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this fool is about to be impeached
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 15,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    huey wrote: »
    this fool is about to be impeached

I sure hope so
    About Neil Gorsuch i dont give a shit if he is qualified the Democrats better not even fuckin budge on that stolen pick , all this good guy across the aisle shit just aint gonna cut it. That was Obama's pick.

Merrick Garland should be SCOTUS.

Gorsch is going to get confirmed one way or another, but I agree with your sentiments here.
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/spicer-trump-stands-by-wiretapping-claim--2
    White House Defends Wiretapping Claim Despite FBI Director Knockdown

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Monday that President Donald Trump stood by his unsubstantiated claim that former President Barack Obama ordered the wiretapping of Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign.

During his daily press briefing, which began during a break in FBI Director James Comey’s testimony to the House Intelligence Committee, Spicer was asked about Comey saying that neither the FBI, nor any component of the Justice Department, had seen information to support Trump’s claim.

“He said that there is no information to support the allegations that the President made against President Obama,” ABC’s Jonathan Karl told Spicer, referring to Comey, before the press secretary cut him off.

“At this time,” Spicer said.

“So is the President prepared to withdraw that accusation and apologize to the President?” Karl asked.

“No,” Spicer responded. “We started a hearing. It’s still ongoing. And then, as Chairman Nunes mentioned, this is one of a series of hearings that will be happening.”

Spicer made no effort to justify Trump’s claim, as he did on Thursday by citing media reports related to wiretapping generally.

“I think there’s — as I noted last week, there is also a lot of interesting news coming out of that in terms of the activities that have gone on to reveal the information on American citizens that have been part of this, particularly General Flynn,” he said.

“There’s a lot of things that aren’t being covered in this hearing that I think are interesting that, since it’s ongoing, I will leave that for now, but I think there’s a lot of areas that still need to be covered. There’s a lot of information that still needs to be discussed.

At the outset of the briefing, responding to a reporter, Spicer said “there’s no reason to believe he doesn’t at the time" have confidence in FBI Director James Comey, referring to Trump.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    marc123southsil4lil