What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Replies

• NCswagNCswag Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    NCswag wrote: »
    These niggas REALLY think a black woman can be president!!!!!!!!!!!!

like the same niggaz that really thought we wouldn't have a black man as president or a tv celebrity being president? those niggaz ?

Yeah. They don't want a white woman. After Trump, they damn sure don't want a black one. Get cute all you want to nigga.
    2012-2013 AllHipHop Fantasy NBA Yahoo CHAMPION
    2010-2011 AllHipHop Fantasy NFL Yahoo CHAMPION

I'm a Hustler baby, fuck what you heard!!!!
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 25,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,236 Regulator

like the same niggaz that really thought we wouldn't have a black man as president or a tv celebrity being president? those niggaz ?

Yeah. They don't want a white woman. After Trump, they damn sure don't want a black one. Get cute all you want to nigga.

they didnt want Hillary Clinton thats not an indictment on a whole gender.

just because you chose to believe and think that way dont mean we all have too...

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/uk-probe-likely-fox-sky-news
    UK Gov’t Concerns About Fox News Likely To Trigger Probe Of Sky Merge

The United Kingdom’s culture minister on Tuesday said that she will likely refer 21st Century Fox’s bid to buy British outlet Sky News to the country’s competition watchdog to examine whether Fox has an appropriate commitment to broadcasting standards.

British authorities have increased scrutiny of the impending deal following several complaints raising concerns that the Fox News parent company is not fit to own Sky News. That scrutiny followed several resignations at Fox News over allegations of sexual harassment, as well as a lawsuit alleging that the network worked with the Trump administration to push a conspiracy theory about a murdered Democratic National Committee staffer.

In a statement to members of British Parliament on Tuesday, Culture Minister Karen Bradley said that the country’s communications regulator, Ofcom, found there are “non-fanciful concerns” about the company’s commitment to British broadcasting standards. Bradley said that Fox News had not had proper compliance procedures in place to broadcast in the U.K., and only made changes after Ofcom related concerns.

“The fact that Fox belatedly established such procedures does not ease my concerns, nor does Fox’s compliance history,” Bradley said.

Fox News has been cited by Ofcom before: The regulator ruled in 2015 that Fox News broke British law with bogus claims about Muslim “no-go zones.”

She also raised concerns about “corporate governance issues.”

“I agree with the view that, in this context, my proper concern is whether Fox will have a genuine commitment to attaining broadcasting standards objectives,” she said. “However, I am not confident that weaknesses in Fox’s corporate governance arrangements are incapable of affecting compliance in the broadcasting standards context.”

Bradley also said she’d heard concerns over “the ‘Foxification’ of Fox-owned news outlets internationally,” which she encouraged the competition watchdog, the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA), to look into if it does go ahead with a review.

The culture minister must first hear from the parties in the proposed merger before finalizing her decision to refer the deal to the CMA.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • MizuryLillithMizuryLillith Lady Radium KELT-2Ab, Andromeda Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭

If Michelle runs it'll be the first time I vote.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

http://www.thedailybeast.com/how-omarosa-became-the-most-despised-person-in-the-trump-white-house
    How Omarosa Became the Most ‘Despised’ Person in the Trump White House

A penchant for self-aggrandizement, a direct line to Trump, and perpetual internal distractions do not a beloved colleague make. Who knew!?

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

• Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,105 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why do these people insist on doing their controversial "free speech" shit at Berkeley?

I think it's been well established that Berkeley isn't that place anymore
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    farris2k1

Why do these people insist on doing their controversial "free speech" shit at Berkeley?

I think it's been well established that Berkeley isn't that place anymore

trynna push soft liberals buttons

berkeley is a disgrace they really need to grow a pair and stop with this safe space bullshit...

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

Inglewood_Bplaymaker88
    https://www.mediaite.com/tv/van-jones-im-on-the-left-side-of-pluto-but-im-called-soft-if-im-not-always-smashing-on-republicans/
    Van Jones: I’m ‘On the Left Side of Pluto’ But I’m Called Soft If I’m Not Always ‘Smashing on Republicans’

CNN’s Van Jones made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live and weighed in on the current, hostile political climate.

“I think part of what’s going on right now is that the country has gotten so divided, we can have someone like me — I’m on the left side of Pluto,” Jones began, “but if you say one thing that isn’t just smashing on Republicans, then people start saying ‘You’re soft.'”

He added that “we are almost at like a civil war at this point” and “that’s dangerous.”

Jimmy Kimmel asked Jones if he had friends who were Republicans, to which Jones responded with “tons,” but when asked to name one, Jones gave an answer that shocked the host.

“Newt Gingrich and I are good friends believe it or not,” Jones responded.

“Are you really?” Kimmel asked in disbelief. “He seems like the worst… Like one of the worst people on the whole planet.”

“He is not!” Jones exclaimed. “But this is what I’m talking about!”

Jones explained that he and Gingrich hosted the CNN program Crossfire together and that although they disagreed on “almost everything” that they were still able to find some common ground.

“Newt taught me something, which I really wish the rest of the country would follow and believe,” Jones said. “He said ‘Your 90% enemy could be your 10% friend where you agree.’ And where we agreed was that criminal justice system is totally out of control.

He continued, “Where we agreed was the opioid addiction crisis is being completely handled badly and our kids aren’t being trained in science. And I said, ‘You know what? I’m gonna fight you on 99 things but the one or two things we agree on, let’s work together.’ And we’ve actually gone before Congress and gotten stuff done together. That’s what you’re supposed to do in America!”

8yv1npo4op4o.gif
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/oreilly-perhaps-trump-does-not-know-enough-history-nazis
    Bill O’Reilly: Trump ‘Perhaps’ Doesn’t Know Enough History To Discuss Nazis

Former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly in an interview published Wednesday said President Donald Trump “perhaps” does not know sufficient history to make nuanced comments about Nazis.

In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter, O’Reilly said Trump’s “mistake” in his remarks splitting the blame for violence that erupted at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville “was that you can never under any circumstances equate Nazis with anyone else.”

“If you understand history — and I think Trump does to some extent, but not perhaps to the extent that is needed in this day and age — when you understand the evil that happened in the ’30s and ‘40s in Germany, in Europe and even in Japan, really, truly understand it, you can’t make comments about it in any other context other than, this is pure evil,” he said.

O’Reilly said that if Trump wanted “to make a point the next day that the antifa movement is destructive,” referring to anti-fascists, he should have waited.

“You can do that, but it has to be the next day,” he said. “You see what I mean?”

O’Reilly left Fox News in April amid accusations of sexual harassment which the former host continued to deny.

Congress on Tuesday passed a bipartisan resolution condemning white supremacists and other hate groups, sending it to Trump’s desk and forcing him to take a stance, as he hesitated to do after the Charlottesville rally.

The White House did not take an official stance Tuesday on whether Trump would do so.

rjmjks3l1tj5.gif
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 14

Sith Lord Bannon full CBS interview
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

fortyacres
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13
    when van jones said one of his good friends is newt gingrich i was like
    tenor.gif
    when van jones said one of his good friends is newt gingrich i was like
    tenor.gif

Van Jones really getting on my last nerve...

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

Angeles1son85
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/oreilly-perhaps-trump-does-not-know-enough-history-nazis
    Bill O’Reilly: Trump ‘Perhaps’ Doesn’t Know Enough History To Discuss Nazis

Former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly in an interview published Wednesday said President Donald Trump “perhaps” does not know sufficient history to make nuanced comments about Nazis.

In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter, O’Reilly said Trump’s “mistake” in his remarks splitting the blame for violence that erupted at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville “was that you can never under any circumstances equate Nazis with anyone else.”

“If you understand history — and I think Trump does to some extent, but not perhaps to the extent that is needed in this day and age — when you understand the evil that happened in the ’30s and ‘40s in Germany, in Europe and even in Japan, really, truly understand it, you can’t make comments about it in any other context other than, this is pure evil,” he said.

O’Reilly said that if Trump wanted “to make a point the next day that the antifa movement is destructive,” referring to anti-fascists, he should have waited.

“You can do that, but it has to be the next day,” he said. “You see what I mean?”

O’Reilly left Fox News in April amid accusations of sexual harassment which the former host continued to deny.

Congress on Tuesday passed a bipartisan resolution condemning white supremacists and other hate groups, sending it to Trump’s desk and forcing him to take a stance, as he hesitated to do after the Charlottesville rally.

The White House did not take an official stance Tuesday on whether Trump would do so.

rjmjks3l1tj5.gif

SMH. they really lowered the bar for trump tho. Damn shame
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

• marc123marc123 Posts: 16,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ lyin fappin ted