What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Replies

• CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 10
    Yo. I kno' I've asked this a lot recently... But is this IQ test ting real???

Can't be fam
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 24,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • MarcusGarveyMarcusGarvey Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save this quote

i212wz5s7p7z.png
    Cain
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo. I kno' I've asked this a lot recently... But is this IQ test ting rea!???

Can't be fam

i just heard that when i was flippin wasn't sure if it was a joke had to be trump about to george costanza the test
    23e4e25fb3639bb70c46ce14fd82b3bb.jpg

George's girl: "Where'd you get the coffee?"

George: "From the street."

Classic episode. "Welcome to The Dream Cafe" lmao
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Angeles1son85
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save this quote

i212wz5s7p7z.png

Meanwhile a lot of EPA positions are badly needed to get filled. Especially now during a record breaking hurricane season and massive ecological disasters popping up every week. This fucking guy b! Smh
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Save this quote

i212wz5s7p7z.png

Meanwhile a lot of EPA positions are badly needed to get filled. Especially now during a record breaking hurricane season and massive ecological disasters popping up every week. This fucking guy b! Smh

but he done the most of any president and passed the most bills smh
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cultural Wars" is white speak for racist white people pushing back against equality/justice.. and the broadening of what it means to be an American it always has been words matter. its funny how we use words and how people dont know what they infer or dont even bother to explore.. but they use these cute flowery words to obscure the real.. and thats even from people that are on the right side .....
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-rages-nbc-nuclear-story
    Trump Rages At Media: ‘Frankly Disgusting’ They Can Write Anything

President Donald Trump on Wednesday said it was “frankly disgusting” that the media “is able to write whatever it wants to write,” following a report from NBC News that the President had proposed increasing America’s nuclear arsenal nearly tenfold in a July meeting.

NBC News cited three unnamed officials in the room in its report. But Trump later called the report “pure fiction” and wondered on Twitter, referring to the network: “at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License?”

On Wednesday, during a press availability with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Trump said of NBC and the media in general: “They have their sources that don’t exist, in my opinion, they don’t exist. They make up the sources. There are no sources. Any other questions?”

“I never discussed increasing it,” he said earlier of the nuclear arsenal. “I want it in perfect shape. That was just fake news by NBC, which gives a lot of fake news lately. No, I never discussed.”

“It’s frankly disgusting the way the press is able to write whatever they want to write. And people should look into it,” he added.

Returning to the topic later, Trump said “[t]he press should speak more honestly.”

“I mean, I’ve seen tremendously dishonest press,” he continued. “It’s not even a question of distortion. Like the question that was just asked before, about the 10 times the capability. I know the capability that we have, believe me, and it is awesome. It is massive. So when they make up stories like that, that’s just made up.”

Trump noted that Defense Secretary James Mattis “put out a statement, or is putting out a statement, saying that that was fake news, that it was just mentioned that way”

Around the same time, Mattis released a new statement, according to ABC News’ Dan Linden: “Recent reports that the President called for an increase in the U.S. nuclear arsenal are absolutely false. This kind of erroneous reporting is irresponsible.”
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,178 ✭✭✭✭✭

The amount of times I said it was the fifth Reich. Look at.
    edited October 11
    https://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-slams-left-for-hypocrisy-on-weinstein-forgets-he-just-had-bill-oreilly-on-as-guest/
    Hannity Slams Left for Hypocrisy on Weinstein, Forgets He JUST Had Bill O’Reilly On as Guest

During tonight’s opening monologue on Fox News’ Hannity, host Sean Hannity devoted more than 10 minutes to highlighting what he claimed was the hypocrisy of liberals when it came to the bombshell sexual misconduct allegations against Hollywood heavyweight Harvey Weinstein.

After playing the disturbing 2015 audio obtained by the New Yorker of Weinstein admitting to a model that he had groped her breasts earlier, and providing some of the most recent details of actresses coming out with their own sordid tales of Weinstein’s behavior, Hannity tore into the Hollywood elite and Democratic politicians who he said knew all about what Weinstein was doing. And, of course, this led into Hannity going after former President Bill Clinton and the women who accused him of sexual wrongdoing.

“I don’t remember Hollywood stars speaking out against Clinton or talking about his issues that he had to deal with,” Hannity declared. “Or how Hillary defended him.”

The conservative commentator also brought up how Weinstein was a major donor to both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, noting that Fox News had reported that Weinstein donated $200,000 to the Clinton Foundation. This then led to the Fox News host to ask if Obama and Clinton would return the money before slamming liberals in general.

“I have explained over and over on this show, liberals love to be so sanctimonious,” Hannity exclaimed. “Holier-than-thou. They are really hypocrites. They claim moral authority over Republicans and conservatives over issues like women’s rights, gay rights, religious freedom.”

He finished the segment by playing a video clip from the 2003 Academy Awards which showed Meryl Streep and others cheering when accused child rapist Roman Polanski won the award for Best Director, claiming that the “hypocrisy is stunning.”

Interestingly, just a couple of weeks ago, Hannity invited on Bill O’Reilly for a multi-segment interview that allowed O’Reilly to promote his book. As you may recall, O’Reilly was ousted from Fox News earlier this year after it was revealed that he had settled multiple sexual harassment lawsuits over the years. (CNN’s Jake Tapper hit Hannity on this point Tuesday afternoon.)

And Hannity’s segment tonight comes a day before he welcomes President Donald Trump to his show. It was almost exactly a year ago that the infamous Access Hollywood tape was made public. That tape captured Trump bragging about grabbing women “by the pussy,” and following the tape going public, a number of women came forward with other accusations towards the president.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-chris-hayes-shows-damning-montage-of-trumps-sexual-misconduct-allegations/
    MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Shows Damning Montage of Trump’s Sexual Misconduct Allegations

In light of the flood of sexual misconduct allegations coming out against Hollywood icon Harvey Weinstein, many have come out to ask what the difference is between these accusations — which have been largely taken as credible — and the similar accusations made last year against President Donald Trump.

To make this point, MSNBC’s Chris Hayes explained the comparisons between Weinstein’s current situation and Trump’s accusations:

The President of the United States, almost exactly one year ago the famous Access Hollywood was released, which we don’t need to play because everyone remembers that tape, but what is not always remembered is what happened right after that tape was released. Woman after woman came forward, nearly a dozen in all, accusing Donald Trump of inappropriate behavior and sexual assault.”

The All In host then showcased a damning montage of allegations made against Trump and his subsequent vicious attacks on those accusers. This clip included a woman who was interviewed by The New York Times who accused Trump of sexually assaulting Trump on an airplane. Additionally, Hayes showed the many times Trump called his accusers “liars” and threatened to sue them.

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

marc123
    https://www.mediaite.com/print/bannon-reportedly-said-trump-only-has-a-30-percent-chance-of-finishing-his-term/
    Bannon Reportedly Said Trump Only Has ‘A 30 Percent Chance’ of Finishing His Term

As the White House continues its high stakes reenactment of the Survivor reality series, Vanity Fair reports that ousted chief strategist Steve Bannon believes that President Donald Trump himself has just a “30 percent chance of making it the full term.”

In the piece, reporter Gabriel Sherman writes that the administration — which seems to have been in turmoil since Inauguration day — has reached yet another “new level of concern.” Sherman spoke with a number of sources close to the president and in the White House to find that Trump is in a “dark mood.”

While many of the president’s critics often call for his removal via congressional impeachment, Bannon’s alleged “30 percent” survival rate for Trump was a reference to his own administration ousting him under the 25th Amendment — which allows for members of the cabinet to vote on dethroning a sitting president.

Per other anonymous individuals Sherman spoke to, Trump has hit a fever pitch of rage directed at the same people who could remove him from office via the constitutional option. “I hate everyone in the White House! There are a few exceptions, but I hate them!” Trump reportedly said to his security chief. Additionally, Chief of Staff John Kelly is not pleased in his position either. The retired general is allegedly only staying due to a “sense of duty” to his country and to ensure Trump doesn’t do anything too brazen.

However, the Vanity Fair piece reported that Kelly could be on his way out the door soon.

While NBC News reported Trump wanted to increase the nation’s nuclear arsenal by tenfold, Sherman writes that there’s already concerns over the president’s stance on America’s current ICBMs. One anonymous official mused that Kelly and Defense Secretary James Mattis even formed an emergency plan to “tackle” the president if he attempted a launch.

Between the negative press coverage, his miscalculation in the Alabama senate race, and his spat with Senator Bob Corker, Sherman adds that people close to Trump describe the president as both “unstable” and “unraveling.”

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

Inglewood_B
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rep al green been tryin that impeachment for a while now
    stringer bellmarc123Cain$tayRichROLLIN
    http://peoriapublicradio.org/post/illinois-could-create-abolition-confederate-symbols-act#stream/0
    Illinois Could Create "Abolition of Confederate Symbols Act"

A measure has been introduced in Illinois as a response to the deadly summer rally of white nationalists in Charlottesville.

La Shawn Ford, a House Democrat from Chicago, is the sponsor of what is called the "Abolition of Confederate Symbols Act." He says no monument or image honoring the Confederate States should be on public property, "The confederacy is something that we had during the time when the country was divided and we arrived with one flag - one that represents everyone."

Ford says individuals could still choose to display the confederate flag or a symbol on private property without consequence - but he thinks it's important for government to set an example. Museums would also be exempt. The state's historic preservation agency says currently there are no Confederate monuments on public property in the state.

Ford says the U.S. flag should be what people use to show pride in their heritage, "If you're not treated fairly you have that flag, the American flag to stand on - to say that this country represents justice for all." The measure has yet to come up for debate.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

• JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://peoriapublicradio.org/post/illinois-could-create-abolition-confederate-symbols-act#stream/0
    Illinois Could Create "Abolition of Confederate Symbols Act"

A measure has been introduced in Illinois as a response to the deadly summer rally of white nationalists in Charlottesville.

La Shawn Ford, a House Democrat from Chicago, is the sponsor of what is called the "Abolition of Confederate Symbols Act." He says no monument or image honoring the Confederate States should be on public property, "The confederacy is something that we had during the time when the country was divided and we arrived with one flag - one that represents everyone."

Ford says individuals could still choose to display the confederate flag or a symbol on private property without consequence - but he thinks it's important for government to set an example. Museums would also be exempt. The state's historic preservation agency says currently there are no Confederate monuments on public property in the state.

Ford says the U.S. flag should be what people use to show pride in their heritage, "If you're not treated fairly you have that flag, the American flag to stand on - to say that this country represents justice for all." The measure has yet to come up for debate.

Smart move by this Illinois Congressman. Observe how he weaves the U.S. flag into this discussion.

He's playing chess.
    stringer bell
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 50,459 Regulator
    DL77qRmV4AETCuF.jpg

What a piece of shit
    MallyG
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    does it even need to be said?
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

playmaker88