What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Better Diss on 1.30.16 Meek vs Drake (WWE 2k16 Match inside)

Replies

• iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,050 Regulator
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    Meek might have edged it. I need to wait for the uncut Drake listen though.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    Drake - 'Summer Sixteen'
    Nah objectively and subjectively I think Meek's record was hotter and I can't stand that nigga or Ross. Tory Lanez got the brunt of Summer 6ixteen more than Meek.

The production on Meek's shit was DOPE, bars was hot AF, he was really in his element. As a song it's way better, Meek was relaxed and really going in he wasn't just yelling.

Drake's shit was hot to and he has a lot of hot records but Meek got the better drop today.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    verbal jukeEmM HoLLa.
  • za'kissza'kiss Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be a good song, but Meek Mill certainly didn't come with "bars". Neither of these tracks really had "bars". Just a bunch of boasting and threats. Nothing lyrical really.
    2eg413t.gif
    silverfoxxRoster Player #99eternal soldierKingFreemanjee504metal face terrorist
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    Drake - 'Summer Sixteen'
    Meek's shit was overall a better diss record. I prefer Drake's shit musically. If Meek wants a fair a shot against all these twitter niggas, he's gonna have to come with more of an anthem-ish presentation. Thats really all he needs to do, and lace it with bars as he's obviously capable of. I wanna be able to hear Meek's shit in the clubs of Philly.

As long as them niggas get back to fighting I'm HAPPY LOLOLOLOL

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    achewon87illedout2stepz_aheadjee504
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake - 'Summer Sixteen'
    Niggas really want that 3 peat? Lmao
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake - 'Summer Sixteen'
    Feel sorry for the mic must be filled with spit
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

IceBergTaylorsoul rattlerilledoutBackInWhiteTsotsi Cape TownTrill Gate$verbal jukenot_osirus_jenkinsmiamivice305KingFreemanBcotton5
  • FishNChipsFishNChips Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake - 'Summer Sixteen'
    featuring osmelly? smelly cuz its shit? cuz it is
    IceBergTaylorilledoutTsotsi Cape Town
    Drake - 'Summer Sixteen'
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Niggas really want that 3 peat? Lmao

I feel like Summer Sixteen was prolly supposed to be 3 Peat

IceBergTaylorTsotsi Cape Townverbal jukeKingFreeman
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek's shit was overall a better diss record. I prefer Drake's shit musically. .

do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    edited January 2016
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    Meek's shit was overall a better diss record. I prefer Drake's shit musically. .

I prefer Takeover musically over Ether, but not as a diss. Which was the better diss?, not the better record to play in the club or car.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    GetoBoy
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 10,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    Neither one of them niggas was saying much. I only gave it to Meek because he had the better beat...lol.
    The person who controls your anger controls you.

The conventional mind is passive. It consumes information and
    regurgitates it in familiar forms. The dimensional mind is active
    transforming everything it digests into something new & original,
    creating instead of consuming.

Excuses don't solve problems.

Life is a series of serious choices
    Theories are formed from experience, never mysterious forces
    JonnyRoccITCapitalBjee504
  • Lebong JamesLebong James Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    Liked this Meek diss. Sounds like he's trying so hard, feel kinda bad for him reading half his soundcloud comments.
    large.jpg
    iKingGodGivBizStoneColdMikey
  • alex_the_lionalex_the_lion Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    siilentlou wrote: »
    1zbxjis.jpg

Meeks song wasn't bad but this takes it. As far as disses go someone already said it: where the quotables? Threats (hollow ones at that) does not necessarily mean bars.
    Drake still winning (no stan)
    *Space For Rent*
    iKingGodGivBiz
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek had a some moments on it, but damn 1/2 verse towards drake and then you let some dickhead ruin the second half without going back in?

Havent heard the drake song
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    Liked this Meek diss. Sounds like he's trying so hard, feel kinda bad for him reading half his soundcloud comments.

Really appreciate that quick drop earlier bro. Well done.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
  • alex_the_lionalex_the_lion Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    On 2nd listen Meek did get a couple jabs in, direct hits after Drake's drop. Could get interesting
    *Space For Rent*
    iKingGodGivBiz
This discussion has been closed.