What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Beyoncé & Blue Ivy feat. Messy Mya :)

Replies

• StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This prolly a dumb question but do Beyonce have white fans like that?
  • jazzybellajazzybella Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    STIFF!!!!!!!!! Really tho?! Lol
    tumblr_mcxlr8BMIR1rdqggno1_500.gif

kent-bazemore-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-washington-wizards-850x560.jpg

gallery-10-kevinccox.jpg?itok=n5cNnCzh

tumblr_med5xtD7bP1ryfrfko1_500.gif

Stiff
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazzybella wrote: »

lmao nah I ask because every black woman (except the trying so hard to be different ones) LOVES Beyonce but I wonder do white girls be on her like that? I mean beyonce a superstar so she gotta have white fans tho right? But I never hear white girls talk about beyonce...but then again i dont be around white girls like that so I don't hear white girls talk about much
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fucks with Beyonce but this ain't it
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭✭✭

lmao nah I ask because every black woman (except the trying so hard to be different ones) LOVES Beyonce but I wonder do white girls be on her like that? I mean beyonce a superstar so she gotta have white fans tho right? But I never hear white girls talk about beyonce...but then again i dont be around white girls like that so I don't hear white girls talk about much

It's not about skin colour, it's about brain dead people loving brain dead music that get's SHOVED down their throats and they don't even realize it.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    jazzybella_Goldie_PanchoYoSanchoiKingGodGivBiz
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its cool I like the beat
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,338 Regulator

Beyonce is damn near MJ status, fuck white girls, she has bitches in Cambodia twerking to her shit.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

313 wayz
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit is good.props
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it when bey pops that pussy
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    double0sugeTheGOATsapp08_2001
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool song but my goat is for the TS
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    jazzybella
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    This shit gonna control the radio for the rest of the year

I shouldn't be co signing yo comment because you messy as fuck but you right though....

dam didnt know niggas did your dirt like that on here smh i fuck with you as an poster too sucks it had to be you
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but yeah this song is fire
    5onblackhandside
  • MeesterMeester Smartass Outrage LandPosts: 16,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sure this was fun for them to make.