What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Why was my thread locked?

Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown.Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
I made a conspiracy thread in G&S that got locked for no apparent reason other than people are SCARED of the truth! some poster with a low post count and no authority posted "mods lock this shit" and then it got locked, wtf kind of shit is this? the thread was interesting and I was about to lift the lid on the moon landing hoax, whatever happened to mods having a small comment box when they close threads? even a simple "fuck you" would have been better than nothing, would the mod who locked it please explain? what was wrong with the thread? G&S is full of shitty threads that never get locked, why close my thought provoking mind inspiring masterpiece?
tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
Cleveland7venty6

Replies