Dark Souls III

dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPSPosts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in The Arcade
So I'm not the only one gonna be playing this huh? If Bloodborne was that popular on here I know the blueprint gonna crush shit.

PS Cuatro
193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg

Replies

• 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 1 cop for me
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYdallas' 4 eva
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they aren't burning out the brand, but I'm copping day one too. From Software might want to work on a different IP for a lil while though. And I mean something completely different, not something like Bloodborne.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 1 cop for me

Nigga wasnt you having trouble on batman?
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    CitySojournerCeLLaR-DooR
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks exactly like Bloodborne, hope you guys ain't copping this lol
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After having played Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin, they don't play alike. Honestly Dark Souls 2 is a slightly better game mainly because of the PvP. The games are apples and oranges though. Both good in different ways.
    kingofkingz
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever is playing in the video fucking sucks though. Lol
    kingofkingz
    Day 1 cop for me

Yea. I play all my games on the hard setting
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 1 cop for me

Lol @ hard setting on batman. When i do that shit I still got create restrictions for my self to make it challenging. Like no use of the investigation shit to look through walls, no use of gargoyles/elevation, can't be spotted.

Have you played any of the previous dark souls games?
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    Day 1 cop for me

Lol @ hard setting on batman. When i do that shit I still got create restrictions for my self to make it challenging. Like no use of the investigation shit to look through walls, no use of gargoyles/elevation, can't be spotted.

I played the 1st dark souls. I skipped out on the 2nd & bloodborne couldn't keep my interest.. but DS3 looks dope

Day 1 cop for me

I played the 1st dark souls. I skipped out on the 2nd & bloodborne couldn't keep my interest.. but DS3 looks dope

So you no signed my post when you basically never played any of the games?
    Day 1 cop for me

So you no signed my post when you basically never played any of the games?

I cosigned ya post bruh

• SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Get em, Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em In my skin Posts: 14,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »

This shit looks horrible
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    I'll be honest, From Software needs to focus on a whole new IP something different that isn't Souls/Bloodborne related. Dark Souls 3 seems like it is coming far too soon, don't get me wrong I'm going to buy it because they haven't put out a bad game yet but their formula could get old fast.
    Nope I'll be on it. These are my favorite games nowadays.

m63Y62.gif
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately i havent played Bloodborne or DS2. Loved Dark Souls though, so may buy this one. Been slacking on my gaming hardcore these last couple years. I just started witcher 3 last weekend lol. Played for maybe 45 mins.
    Anybody want to hop on Dark Souls 2 on playstation to prepare for this?
  • englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be on this... Currently just got bloodborne so sessioning that ATM, but I'll be on ds3 as soon as it drops.
    Lou_Cypher
    Longun = psn.

Can't find you bro.
    Longun = psn.

Can't find you bro.

Sorry bro I'll have to double check it when I get on next I'm a bit fucked up ATM. Maybe Longun_
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Unfortunately i havent played Bloodborne or DS2. Loved Dark Souls though, so may buy this one. Been slacking on my gaming hardcore these last couple years. I just started witcher 3 last weekend lol. Played for maybe 45 mins.

Ehh you didn't miss anything with DS2. It was ok, but felt like a drop off after DS1. BB is great, but it's a lot different than the Souls games in a bunch of ways despite using the same basic foundation.

m63Y62.gif
    Lou_CypherLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Ehh you didn't miss anything with DS2. It was ok, but felt like a drop off after DS1. BB is great, but it's a lot different than the Souls games in a bunch of ways despite using the same basic foundation.

Yeah I was telling @Trollio he needs to play DS2 before jumping in from BB cause the games don't really play alike at all.