Dark Souls III

1121314151618»

Replies

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Posts: 36,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never thought I'd say it, but I'm tapped on the Souls games. I couldn't even get back into the DLC for DS3. It's not that I dislike them or anything. It's just that I'm exhausted. Honestly, I think I play them wrong. I try to challenge myself in the beginning by playing low levels with no shield. By the time I make it through the first round like that, I usually got nothing left.

It's not for you , it's just not for you
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 16,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FRIEDE IS DOWN!!! Her and her daddy are dead and gone!!! What a fight!! What an ordeal!!
    Its wasnt about getting stronger is was about getting quicker with a good defense against darkness and quick hitting weapon. I love this game. Its about strategy and calculation.

Now ONTO THE RINGED CITY
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never thought I'd say it, but I'm tapped on the Souls games. I couldn't even get back into the DLC for DS3. It's not that I dislike them or anything. It's just that I'm exhausted. Honestly, I think I play them wrong. I try to challenge myself in the beginning by playing low levels with no shield. By the time I make it through the first round like that, I usually got nothing left.

It ain't that. I been playing since Demon Souls. I just invest my all my time in the first run. People go through the first runs and the games at levels 100+. Meanwhile, I'm usually in 40s-50s when I beat the games the first time. I wish I hadn't have done that this time though.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Posts: 36,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17

It ain't that. I been playing since Demon Souls. I just invest my all my time in the first run. People go through the first runs and the games at levels 100+. Meanwhile, I'm usually in 40s-50s when I beat the games the first time. I wish I hadn't have done that this time though.

100s isn't a high level at all, especially since you max out at 850
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

100s isn't a high level at all, especially since you max out at 850

That's high for a first run through, at least I've always thought it was.

Bloodborne was the only game where I said "Fuck it" and had level higher than usual. I could make it through the stages no problem, but the bosses were ridiculous if you didn't know them well and/or weren't leveled appropriately.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif