What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

real talk if you buy Brawny paper towels you a ghey ass neegha

matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me.Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
brawny-290x300.jpg

how you gonna call yourself a hetero if you have this nigga smiling at you whenever you reach in the cabinet to clean up a spill.

if you have Brawny in your kitchen use it to wipe the lipstick off your fatherless face and then go swan dive into a volcano
dat boi
Doppel_Ganger CincoBangEm_Bart Peace_79UnknownUserBuilt 4 cuban linxIbexBusta Carmichael xxCivicxxThe_JackalAlpha_Ambition CainT. SanfordBrideofKillaMasteryiron man1BenjaminEking hassandeadeyeR.D.dwade206I Self Lord & Mastergrumpy_new_yorkerDirty Sanchezintlhakillestni99ainnednyce215KoltrainThereal_baCashmoneyDuxLUClENonetoughmiracleRecaptimus_Prime360KingFreemanblakfyahkingpsychobutcher Betanot_osirus_jenkinsmanofmorehouseGhostdenithegawdBelovedAfeniwmj710dallas' 4 evaG.AvantAZTGSionMrCrookedLetterVulcanRavenTrillaaaaaaTrill Gate$silverfoxxgoldenjaSandinista

Replies

• BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BlevlandBoyBoolBlevlandBoyBool Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    2a7a26b6564f1a852485149eed922534.400x225x13.gif
    "This Is No Illusion We Be Selling Humans"
    "im a legend will smith love jaden real shit"
    M7wiK17lrGdEs.gif
    GUJc-m.gif
    tumblr_o6s1jhPhMj1sqmw77o2_500.png
    BangEm_Bart BrideofKillairon man1hueyBenjaminEThe_JackalTrillfateAlpha_Ambition MrCrookedLetterKingFreemanmatches malonesilverfoxxMax.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,581 Regulator
    Trollio wrote: »
    To be fair, he's only on the package. Take the plastic off and it's just a roll of paper towels. Plain.

u always talking about some nigga package

Wrong thread to turn everything gay
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, he's only on the package. Take the plastic off and it's just a roll of paper towels. Plain.

but its still a fact tho
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    matches malone
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,581 Regulator

but its still a fact tho

What a whore
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brawny-290x300.jpg

how you gonna call yourself a hetero if you have this nigga smiling at you whenever you reach in the cabinet to clean up a spill.

if you have Brawny in your kitchen use it to wipe the lipstick off your fatherless face and then go swan dive into a volcano

you keep the packaging on your paper towels?

bet you the type of nigga to put plastic over his couch

You the type of nigga to stockpile toilet roll in a cupboard somewhere I can tell like 30 rolls but you still buy some each time you go shoppin'
    brawny-290x300.jpg

You the type of nigga to stockpile toilet roll in a cupboard somewhere I can tell like 30 rolls but you still buy some each time you go shoppin'

Damn him for being prepared
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    CashmoneyDux
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ niggas passing on the 3 for 5 bucks sale of Brawny, for another brand to avoid a Man Law Violation.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    MeestersoulbrotherCashmoneyDuxTrillaaaaaa
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,657 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL and SMH @ t/s being intimidated by the mofo on the brawny label

so cuzzo only buys products with women as the logo?
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
    manofmorehousecontemplateRevolver Ocelot
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legion Of Trill thread
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    matches maloneBusta Carmichael Sion
  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha

No chill for real
    The Wombshifter
  • geeboygeeboy AtlPosts: 573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brawny-290x300.jpg

Dame Dash is that you..!
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brawny-290x300.jpg

Nigga have ever looked in yo mama or grandma cupboard?? I go to my parents house for toilet paper, paper towel, and sugar. Old heads stay with that stockpile.

I had told my grandad to stop doin' it when I moved in. I told him there was no need coz I could go to the shop when there's only one roll left. He didn't wanna hear it.
    KingFreeman