Faking Orgasms

_Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.comPosts: 30,268 Regulator
Do any of yall ladies do this or has ever done this? And be honest. If so why?

Personally I would prefer a shorty tell me straight up if she didnt. I know some women say they do it to make the nigga feel good, but it benefits nobody by you lying, cuz the nigga's gonna keep doing the same shit thinking you're getting off and you'll end up getting bored with the nigga.
CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

747e1b3853cb49fdb95b2375d2074fc0.png

Replies

• caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some how this wont come out well.
    slucrr7ld6jl.jpeg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

Meester
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you just know it ain't about to happen. I've done it, mainly to just get him to finish up and gtf off me.

I wouldn't do it if he'd never made me cum though.
    BangEm_Bart shtoopid
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't there a difference between cumming and orgasms? I make my chicks cum multiple times all the time. The orgasm is different though.
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
    soul rattlerfuc_i_look_likesmp4lifeRevolver Ocelot
  • Cunt_LyfeCunt_Lyfe Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What woman hasn't?
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,268 Regulator
    Cunt_Lyfe wrote: »
    What woman hasn't?

My question is, why lie tho?
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

747e1b3853cb49fdb95b2375d2074fc0.png
  • Cunt_LyfeCunt_Lyfe Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Cunt_Lyfe wrote: »
    What woman hasn't?

My question is, why lie tho?

Protect the other person's feelings/ego.
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Women lie men lie orgasms don't lie

You can tell if a chick is faking
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

KatNeighborhoodNomad. MsSouthernobnoxiouslyfreshBrideofKillashtoopidtupacfan12
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Kat wrote: »
    Sometimes you just know it ain't about to happen. I've done it, mainly to just get him to finish up and gtf off me.

so essentially you're having sex when you don't want to

And also what does you getting yours have to do with him, especially if he is a nigga like @BangEm_Bart and thinks he going to have her get off mutiple times
  • NeighborhoodNomad. NeighborhoodNomad. Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The body doesn't lie.

When she cant speak and starts making sounds and faces she's embarrassed of... She bout to catch feelings.
    a.mannshtoopid
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

And also what does you getting yours have to do with him, especially if he is a nigga like @BangEm_Bart and thinks he going to have her get off mutiple times

Thinks? Or does?? I'm not bragging about making hoes cum. I'm saying cumming and orgasms are different. Not that I care. My girls cum all the time but giving a chick the big O is where some chicks lie I guess.

giphy.gif

Thinks? Or does?? I'm not bragging about making hoes cum. I'm saying cumming and orgasms are different. Not that I care. My girls cum all the time but giving a chick the big O is where some chicks lie I guess.

wtf are you talking about bro, I never said you were bragging

Smh, what is the difference between a chick cumming and having an orgasm, none, it's the same thing
    BangEm_Bart
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll can barely tell a female from a man with fake tits..faking a believable orgasm is not that difficult.

Shut da fuck up.....

But anyway you can always tell especially when she frozen in position for a half hour
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

Um yes..when you trying to keep your man happy, sacrifices can and will be made even if it means giving him a little bit when you're not really in the mood.

Him getting his in those instances is really what matters, so I don't see anything wrong with a little fib to stroke his ego.

Again, if it were a regular occurrence it would be a different story.
    Serious Juice Mayne

wtf are you talking about bro, I never said you were bragging

Smh, what is the difference between a chick cumming and having an orgasm, none, it's the same thing

My bad bruh.

giphy.gif
    edited February 2016

Um yes..when you trying to keep your man happy, sacrifices can and will be made even if it means giving him a little bit when you're not really in the mood.

Him getting his in those instances is really what matters, so I don't see anything wrong with a little fib to stroke his ego.

Again, if it were a regular occurrence it would be a different story.

understandable

Piece of advice, maybe it's just me but a woman getting a orgasm doesn't stroke my ego

Also I think you should be honest & tell him you're not in the mood but since you're dtf, you'd appreciate if he gets his quickly

And trust if you're just doing it to please him and want it over quicker, work that pussy on him, the effort you're putting in would stroke his ego more than faking an O
    manofmorehouse
    Clearly not being in the mood would indicate I'm not trying to put in work.

Keep up Esbee, gosh.

Maybe it's just me but telling him that I'm not in the mood and to hurry and get his kinda ruins it, when I can just fake a nut and give him the green light to finish up. No harm, no foul.

BangEm_Bart
    edited February 2016
    I get you @Kat, not a woman so I really can't speak on your thought process

But, yeah there's always a butt, couldn't head be a better option than doing something you don't want to do be better
    KatBangEm_Bart manofmorehouse
    I get you @Kat, not a woman so I really can't speak on your thought process

But, yeah there's always a butt, couldn't head be a better option than doing something you don't want to do be better

You're tripping right now. If I'm not in the mood to get some dick why would I be in the mood to give some head?
    Ol Jay's
  • damnkpdamnkp Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife's lips get cold when she has an orgasm...cant fake that
    KatJusDre313illestni99ainneBussy_Getta