What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Faking Orgasms

Replies

• Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 8,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Kat wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    I get you @Kat, not a woman so I really can't speak on your thought process

But, yeah there's always a butt, couldn't head be a better option than doing something you don't want to do be better

You're tripping right now. If I'm not in the mood to get some dick why would I be in the mood to give some head?

damn, your man got it rough, play on player
    KatBangEm_Bart
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you fuck a chick and she not cumming. I never experienced that. Shorty I'm fucking with nuts at least 7 times in 10 minutes. Shit ain't even fake when she trembling, can't say a coherent sentence and holding me tighter.
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
    BrideofKillakingblaze84Bookworm
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    get a squirter, you will never second guess and she cant lie about it
    iwslmt.jpg
    tupacfan12
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant believe chicks is still faking O's in 2016

Where the hell are yall finding these no stroke game having chumps? The vagina has too many nerve endings and sensitivity areas for dudes to not be able to do atleast a lil something.
  • OhMarsOhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've faked a nut just to so I could go to sleep. I she already came and I knew it wasn't about to happen for ya boy that night.
    caddo mantruth_juiceAggieLean.
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i faked a nut b/c the sex was wack
    BeleeDatPleighboyAggieLean.
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faking a nut for a dude is hard unless you wearing a condom. Or spit on a bitch! LOL! That shit so scumbag.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

OhMarsfuc_i_look_likeEyeofAsaru
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, i remember they came out with those condoms that had the numbing shit on em

i coined the term "keep spinners" back in college and threw all my homeboys on em who kept braggin bout magnums

but anyway, what i had to learn was that you couldnt use em back to back. You had to use one for the first nut, then back to your regularly scheduled condom for any subsequent nuts

well, before i learned that, the sex would take FOREVER...it was great for a while, but after you done did every position in the kama sutra, you get to the point where you couldnt even feel nothing b/c ya mans is too numb

so....i was nominated, and won best actor for faking a nut when i was servicing this chick.
    It got so bad with him that I would push him off of me

He got kicked out of my pussy

Too rough or not rough enough? Gotta be one or the other

Cant see myself claiming a girl I'm into and not hittin it right ur askin for trouble

iwslmt.jpg
    BrideofKilla
    Go figure wrote: »

Cant see myself claiming a girl I'm into and not hittin it right ur askin for trouble

This may be an over share...
    Stroke, stroke pause....trying not to cum... Repeat. Couldn't build up momentum and he was a one and done.

Lol when I was younger I been there before. Had a gf that was patient n basically let me keep hittin til I 'got all that out my system'.

think it was an anxiety thing cuz once it passed I was over it

the bright side is from here on out even bad sex is better than 2 pumps every 5 seconds sex

maybe slow down on the kegel exercises? u killin em

iwslmt.jpg
    BrideofKilla
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stroke, stroke pause....trying not to cum... Repeat. Couldn't build up momentum and he was a one and done.

Wow @ dude really pausing to get theyself together

Cant believe this really happens to men.
    BrideofKilla

Lol when I was younger I been there before. Had a gf that was patient n basically let me keep hittin til I 'got all that out my system'.

think it was an anxiety thing cuz once it passed I was over it

the bright side is from here on out even bad sex is better than 2 pumps every 5 seconds sex

maybe slow down on the kegel exercises? u killin em

Nah, my current wants me to snap his joint off or die trying... So I'm gonna ☺

god bless u

**salutes**
    iwslmt.jpg
    BrideofKilla