Faking Orgasms

124»

Replies

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    lol @ women not being able to orgasm everytime they have sex, stop fucking when you're not in the mood then

Women act like not having an orgasm is exclusive to them, hell if I'm not in the mood I aint cumming either

Oh shut up.

Fucking your partner when you're not necessarily in the mood is part of being in a relationship. If I'm in the mood and he's not, I expect him to make me cum whether he gets his or not and vice versa.

It's not as serious as you're trying to make it.

SMH Kat only sees men as objects instead of as people

I'm so disappointed in that sexist comment at the bolded

I have a right to say no if I want to :(
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
    Katgeechee slimPILL_COSBYtupacfan12
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can say no if you want to, but I won't be deprived for long.
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

and u even threaten to cheat on me too........cuz I know u ain't gon just break up over not getting sex

that's an even worse example of objectifying someone

u not just gon use me whenever u feel like it

tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

i wouldnt deprive you @kat
  • Peace_79Peace_79 Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ a woman faking an actual orgasm

• geechee slimgeechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I faked a nut or two. A lot of men have. Mainly because I HATE condoms.
    Geechee Slim, Geechee Goo
    Geechee Me, Geechee YOU!

BARTRON!
  • geechee slimgeechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if her legs starts spazzing, and she says things that don't make sense, then she's not faking. One time I was eatin' out ol' girl. She pets and rubs my scalp, and then later starts digging her nails in my head.
    Another time I'm eatin' out the same girl and she puts me in a leg-lock. Bitch almost crushed my scull.
    Geechee Slim, Geechee Goo
    Geechee Me, Geechee YOU!

BARTRON!
    KNiGHTS
  • charles2charles2 Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    there is no reason why a woman cannot have an orgasm every time if you cannot do it with your dick alone just turn her over push your fingers in it and touch her g-spot and if she does not have one then the problem is with her not you.

Women love putting the sex burden on men but in reality some pussy is just not good, some women scream and cry as soon as you put it in and they cum easy and strong for some other other women you could push your whole hand up the cunt and she still won't cum. A lot of women suffer from bad genetics

True about the burden always being put on men. Some women get a mental block to the shit. I've made many women cum and others didn't no matter what I did. Women got to know what pleases them and help themselves get to the point. It's a 2 way street. Both parties got to know what they doing.
    tupacfan12
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,915 Regulator
    okaay wrote: »
    As long as the bitch don't get up and make a fake sandwich I don't give a fuck!

lmao goat
    Cain
  • [Trillmatic][Trillmatic] Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit Ima guy and I've done that shit lol
    jamalcrawfordpattymillsproposal.gif?w=650
    MsSouthern
  • FishNChipsFishNChips Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imo the only time a woman should be faking it is if she wants to get her ass to sleep. the rest of the time the dude or gal gotta spend that time and energy working her right to get her to that O
    MsSouthern
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall havin struggle sex if his cue to hurry up is only 1 orgasm
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    if you can make a woman cum on the regular, ...yall got something special...might as well marry her....

lord knows i did.....

Ya i got her wet aswell. Stupid bitch got some stinkin pussy
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

KatBookworm
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,770 Regulator
    okaay wrote: »
    As long as the bitch don't get up and make a fake sandwich I don't give a fuck!

Goat comment sir you won the internet the day if this post.

On to the OP, my plan is always have my partner climax. Selfishness is not a good look every time your indulging in sex. One way or the other WE are going to get ours
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Focal Point
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 16,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never made a girl cum with my dick post
    trust no one, just my sig
    KatMsSouthernBussy_Getta damnkp
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I have before .... Sometimes you know it just isn't gonna happen . Or sometimes I've been distracted about other things and can't get in the right mood

So instead of saying hey babe I'm not gonna cum this time ....I faked it. Been a very long time since I had to though .... Sex with my man is amazing ❤️

But what I want to know is how many MEN here have faked it ????

I did a thread bout this years ago. One poster said he spit in his chicks back while faking it so he could go back to watching the game

WTF ????

Lol

i faked it a few times rather than telling them i cant nut.

sometimes the nut wont come out and i have learned that it kills a chicks self esteem if she knows she cant make a dude nut...

that should be an automatic...but when its not.. you can see her spirit breaking with the questions of if she was good enough.

them niggas after should thank me...cuase now shorty will always put in extra work to not have her heart broke again.

...but that spit shit is nasty...thats going to far
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you can make a woman cum on the regular, ...yall got something special...might as well marry her....

lord knows i did.....

have to disagree

by that logic I should've married every woman that I smashed more than once

it doesn't take much if u willing to pay attention and make her comfortable

Maybe you should have had multiple wives.....
    Shrugs

My wife works with a few orgasimless women, she said the way they talk about their husbands is shameful and disgusting.... No respect at all....

I'm pretty sure that shit is essential

I'm starting to consider that maybe the bolded is what is supposed to happen for me haha

at the bolded/underlined......usually when women talk reckless like that there is a hidden agenda......especially at work

females stay shitting on their man at work to either recruit a lunch nigga....or sometimes they do it just to ward off hoes they think might try to take their man....u can't ever take women gossiping at work seriously

very true post....but never thought of the ward off other hoes post...thats some deep shit
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• Not me because I want ya to know u ain't doing shit "imma tell ya" frfr
124»