What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Battlefield 1, World War 1

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 27 in The Arcade
According to a listing by an online retailer, Battlefield 5 will be a tactical shooter set in World War 1.

The listing on German retailer World of Games, originally found on Twitter, lists EA's upcoming shooter as "Mehrspieler Taktik Shooter im 1. Weltkrieg" or "Multiplayer tactical shooter in WW1" when translated to English. What's more, it also reveals the game will be releasing on October 26.

While the listing has since been updated to just say "multiplayer tactical shooter," Twitter user Thrillho managed to nab a screenshot of the original description.

We've known developer DICE has been working on a new entry in the Battlefield series and it would once again take place in a military setting. Beyond that however, we haven't heard much. And while this is far from official confirmation, it still gives us an idea of where the series could be heading.
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
DupacCashmoneyDuxAP21LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYThe Recipe

Replies

• [Trillmatic][Trillmatic] Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk how I feel about this. I like flying jets and using new guns n shit. WW1 military tech won't satisfy me.
    jamalcrawfordpattymillsproposal.gif?w=650
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im good, foh with another WW1 shooter
    Lurkristocrat MelqartCeLLaR-DooR
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chatty patty shit truthfully
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
  • MelqartMelqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artPosts: 3,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    World War games are so fucking played out man.
    244eij6.jpg
    In silence there must be movement, and in motion, there must be silence.
    Small movement is better than big,
    No movement is better than small.
    Silence is the Mother of all movement.
    In Movement you should be like a Dragon or a Tiger.
    In Non-Movement you should be like a Buddha.
    --Wang Xiangzhai
    Bcotton5[Trillmatic]BlackNeji971CashmoneyDux
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #Iseethelight
    #damnthatsbright
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please get battlefield bad company
    Lou_CypherBcotton5AP21
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Favorite fps was bad company 2. That Vietnam map pack.. ooooowwwwweeeee I was a mass murderer in that shit
    banginscrew901Bcotton5
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Favorite fps was bad company 2. That Vietnam map pack.. ooooowwwwweeeee I was a mass murderer in that shit

Yea bad company 2 was the shit that's what made me fall in love with them. Seemed like I could snipe somebody ten miles away
    Lou_CypherAP21
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,574 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup it's my favorite one, that flamethrower in Vietnam was fun af
    Lou_CypherAP21
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016

Why so niggas can complain that its a copy and paste of what ever battlefield was released b4 it.
    StoneColdMikeyCashmoneyDuxDupacJoshuaMoshua
    The Recipe wrote: »

Why so niggas can complain that its a copy and paste of what every battlefield was released b4 it.

Well that one actually had a story line and the campaign mode. But people gone complain anyway.

Honestly they could update battlefield 4 with new maps and not put out a new game

Why so niggas can complain that its a copy and paste of what every battlefield was released b4 it.

Well that one actually had a story line and the campaign mode. But people gone complain anyway.

Honestly they could update battlefield 4 with new maps and not put out a new game

They been doing the bolded for the last 2 years. It probably depends if they are going to continue the Hardline series or not I dont see them having 3 titles in the market: BF, Hardline and Bad Company. They probably should have made BC instead of Hardline.
    Lou_Cypher
    I want a FPS that is based in the Vietnam war. You rarely see games involve that. Probably cuz america wasnt in the best situation with that, but you could write a dope ass story/video game with the main character being drafted, or not agreeing with the war but being sent over there anyways. Then see all the fucked up things that would happen and have to fight his way out of it. So much potential for a dope video game with that.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYdamnkp
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,096 Regulator
    Wasn't the first black ops that?
    #Mikeyismod2017
    AP21CashmoneyDuxThe RecipeJoshuaMoshua
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a FPS that is based in the Vietnam war. You rarely see games involve that. Probably cuz america wasnt in the best situation with that, but you could write a dope ass story/video game with the main character being drafted, or not agreeing with the war but being sent over there anyways. Then see all the fucked up things that would happen and have to fight his way out of it. So much potential for a dope video game with that.

Call of Duty: Black Ops takes place during the 1960s in the Cold War, around 20 years after the events of World at War. It focuses on CIA clandestine black operations carried out behind enemy lines. Missions take place in various locations around the globe such as the Ural Mountains in eastern USSR, Kazakhstan in central USSR, Cuba, Hong Kong, Laos, South Vietnam, the Arctic circle and Siberia. The single-player campaign revolves around an experimental chemical weapon codenamed "Nova-6".
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32

They been doing the bolded for the last 2 years. It probably depends if they are going to continue the Hardline series or not I dont see them having 3 titles in the market: BF, Hardline and Bad Company. They probably should have made BC instead of Hardline.

I know that's why that game still gets playing time. I guess I should have said don't put out another game just keep updating maps and add new modes
    The Recipe

Call of Duty: Black Ops takes place during the 1960s in the Cold War, around 20 years after the events of World at War. It focuses on CIA clandestine black operations carried out behind enemy lines. Missions take place in various locations around the globe such as the Ural Mountains in eastern USSR, Kazakhstan in central USSR, Cuba, Hong Kong, Laos, South Vietnam, the Arctic circle and Siberia. The single-player campaign revolves around an experimental chemical weapon codenamed "Nova-6".

I know they did that, someone else tho needs to make it like dice or someone new. And more focused on vietnam
  • reapin505reapin505 Gundams and history. I have nothing else to offer an asteroid rushing to the sunPosts: 4,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't do well with the masses, but this seems interesting to me. World War 1 has been barely covered in fps format, mostly just rts stuff. Battle of Somme and Verdun would be amazing.
    tumblr_mb11amvUpR1rbi7xvo1_400.gif

metal_gear_solid_5_snake_gif_by_matiaszero-d60tt74.gif
    xzxqfcbkpehjjfdl.png
    “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYAggieLean.not_osirus_jenkins
  • BlackNeji971BlackNeji971 Posts: 287 ✭✭
    edited March 2016
    edited March 2016
    reapin505 wrote: »
    It won't do well with the masses, but this seems interesting to me. World War 1 has been barely covered in fps format, mostly just rts stuff. Battle of Somme and Verdun would be amazing.

They just dropped a modern game this year that didnt do well with the masses so I doubt they using that train of thought.
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all do realize WW1 had bolt action rifles and shit right? This shit gonna be slow and boring.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
    not_osirus_jenkins
  • MasterWuWeiMasterWuWei Posts: 10
    I guess WW1 is the theme for the fps releases this year......COD Bloodlines is supposed to be based in WW1 too
    Y'all do realize WW1 had bolt action rifles and shit right? This shit gonna be slow and boring.

Niggas been saying moderm BF is slow and boring tho.....
    CashmoneyDuxAP21Dupac