What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Greatest Sex Thread

BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else.THC= The Healing ComponentPosts: 4,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in AKA Donkey
Hey :)

Share your best sexual experience.

What made it stand out from your or your S/o's usual performance?

Where did it take place?

If you haven't had the best yet, describe how you'd like it to be and who you'd like it to be with.

Feel free to get as graphic as you like...

Guys, use spoilers if you just want the women to read it...

Feel free to include pics/vids if you have them...

BangEm_Bart Reeseyiron man1thatboydizzMeester

Replies

• BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentPosts: 4,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OhMars wrote: »
    How you gonna make a thread and not drop a story

Who said I wasn't putting mines together now?

Mines will be a fantasy for me and Chilla. But I don't want this thread to be all about us, cause I want everyone to contribute.

I'll go 5th...

So stop deflecting and share if you can :)
    ReeseyLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYillestni99ainne
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mines will be a fantasy for me and Chilla. But I don't want this thread to be all about us, cause I want everyone to contribute.

I'll go 5th...

This thread aint about fantasy. This thread is about real facts.
    BrideofKillatruth_juiceThereal_baFocal Point
  • BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentPosts: 4,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

I'll go 5th...

This thread aint about fantasy. This thread is about real facts.

How the fuck you gonna tell me what my thread is about?!

Lol ok nvmd. Thought we could have some fun in donkey but maybe I should have this moved to g&s...
    MelqartReeseyillestni99ainne
    One time, a pretty lady let me stick my penis in her vigina.....
    Missionary
    B)

I don't even know what a vigina is, but keep going!

What kind of missionary?

Why was it the best?
    OhMarsReesey
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 8,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to share, but Bride been oc on my feelings reaction lately, so nope
    BrideofKillaReeseyxxCivicxx
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

You and @chicity post with way too many feelings. I daresay you're in competition to see who can 'out Drake' the other.

Ten goats for your next 10 posts if you contribute. Deal?
    xxCivicxx
    this thread is a trap....

A trap for what?
    Mr.LV
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,209 ✭✭✭✭✭

A trap for what?

i wont disrespect @atribecalledgabi by sharing any salacious encounters ive had prior to meeting her
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

BrideofKillablackgod813
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't had the best yet, describe how you'd like it to be and who you'd like it to be with.
    I'd like it to be with this woman
    IMG_20150723_123647923_zps6nan2roj_edit_1440542626504_zpsbasw55hk.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
    Spoiler to protect identity

I want her in cosplay
    plus-size-fifi-the-french-maid-costume.jpg

And under it i want this on her
    IMG_20150329_220142_zpsgpnfdng2_edit_1442638886614_zpstzjwhk34.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
    My plan is to catch this unsuspecting person in an elevator, discreetly push the stop button and pretend the elevator has malfunctioned......then have my way with her from there
    Ts what can u do for me to accomplish this experience?
    BrideofKillarebel_rell43

A trap for what?

i wont disrespect @atribecalledgabi by sharing any salacious encounters ive had prior to meeting her

Didn't know y'all was a thing. Congrats!

What would you like your first encounter with her to be like?
    Elzo69Renaissance
  • OhMarsOhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One time, a pretty lady let me stick my penis in her vigina.....
    Missionary
    B)

I don't even know what a vigina is, but keep going!

What kind of missionary?

Why was it the best?

I'm not gonna lie. I made all that up
    MsSouthernBrideofKillaChi Snowonetoughmiracle
    gns wrote: »
    I'd like it to be with this woman
    IMG_20150723_123647923_zps6nan2roj_edit_1440542626504_zpsbasw55hk.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
    Spoiler to protect identity

I want her in cosplay
    plus-size-fifi-the-french-maid-costume.jpg

And under it i want this on her
    IMG_20150329_220142_zpsgpnfdng2_edit_1442638886614_zpstzjwhk34.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
    My plan is to catch this unsuspecting person in an elevator, discreetly push the stop button and pretend the elevator has malfunctioned......then have my way with her from there
    Ts what can u do for me to accomplish this experience?

Can't help you there. But an elevator scene is certainly innovative.

Maybe a different target with the same approach?
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll participate Bride . One fun moment was with my ex that took my v card. After the usual first wack time and I got more comfortable with her it really made sex enjoyable. She liked to ride and that was always amazing and her chest was huge so I'd bite/suck them ahh good times.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    BrideofKillasilverfoxxtruth_juice
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 8,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016

You and @chicity post with way too many feelings. I daresay you're in competition to see who can 'out Drake' the other.

smh, I'm not going to do this with you Bride, because it'll only reveal we're not as cool as I thought we were, you should get me by now

I don't post with feelings, my posts evoke feelings
    BrideofKillaOhMars

smh, I'm not going to do this with you Bride, because it'll only reveal we're not as cool as I thought we were, you should get me by now

I don't post with feelings, my posts evoke feelings

It was just a joke, man...sheesh
    iron man1Ol Jay'sxxCivicxx