Un-popular wrestling opinions

Replies

• PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    WCW towards the end was putting on better shows than the WWF at the time. This would've been like if the WWF had gone out of business in August 1997. Right when they were lowkey putting on better shows than WCW.
    You're still on this? Keep posting this enough times, somebody might actually believe it.
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wCw towards the end did have pretty good talent
    TheBoyRo5th LettergenocidecutterSmokey Tha Bandit
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Rock been trash for over 15 years
    5th LetterDupacBangEm_Bart KneeGro_DuperManSmokey Tha Banditnujerz84Trill Gate$illestni99ainne
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WCW towards the end was putting on better shows than the WWF at the time. This would've been like if the WWF had gone out of business in August 1997. Right when they were lowkey putting on better shows than WCW.
    You're still on this? Keep posting this enough times, somebody might actually believe it.

Like I give a fuck what you think.
    You keep trying to convince everyone on here of this. You obviously give a fuck what people think.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,138 Regulator

Like I give a fuck what you think.
    You keep trying to convince everyone on here of this. You obviously give a fuck what people think.

It's my opinion I gives 2 fucks who agrees or not. I'm not trying to "convince" anybody.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    Smokey Tha BanditBuilt 4 cuban linx
    iight then

Back to the opinions...

Kevin Nash is an all time great. Nowhere near top 10 all time, but he deserves a lot more credit than he gets. He moved well for a big man, formed the nWo and cut some of the best shoot promos on the mic. If he didnt have quads made of candle wax and stuck around most of the last 15 years, he'd be the undisputed 2nd best big man ever after Taker.
    kj_da_midwest_mobstaRawAcePeezy_JenkinsSmokey Tha BanditTrill Gate$
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,138 Regulator
    Max. wrote: »
    New day fuckn sucks if it was cacs twerking yall would call em faggots...when they finally split up ppl are gona get so butt hurt

there's been factions of cacs doing/saying gay shit
    they were called d-generation x

DX had members that were upper mid carders (HHH/X Pac) and main eventers (Shawn Michaels/HHH) so outside of the occasional gay shit, the groups don't compare.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • Max.Max. BODY BAG! Posts: 30,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New day fuckn sucks if it was cacs twerking yall would call em faggots...when they finally split up ppl are gona get so butt hurt

Being disrespectful n telln ppl "suck it" >>>> 3 dudes shaking they ass
    Smokey Tha BanditMeesterblackgod813

The unicorns tho. Fuckin unicorns.
    Smokey Tha BanditTrill Gate$
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,182 ✭✭✭✭✭

Being disrespectful n telln ppl "suck it" >>>> 3 dudes shaking they ass

Shawn and Hunter was actually showing their ass in an arena full of males so they win the gay off
    BangEm_Bart BeleeDatPleighboySmokey Tha Banditillestni99ainne
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly, them niggas act gay as fuck 95 percent of the time, aint funny most of the time, but cause they niggas they get a pass, Fuck that
    RawAceTrill Gate$
    iight then

Back to the opinions...

Kevin Nash is an all time great. Nowhere near top 10 all time, but he deserves a lot more credit than he gets. He moved well for a big man, formed the nWo and cut some of the best shoot promos on the mic. If he didnt have quads made of candle wax and stuck around most of the last 15 years, he'd be the undisputed 2nd best big man ever after Taker.

No.
    Just no.

Kevin Nash gets no props for his in ring ability . After his Diesel run I can't think of anything worth mentioning

Exactly ,
    That's why I'm split on new day. On one hand u have three black talents being focal points on the programming but on the other hand, the shits corny
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 31,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas were all for rick rude and dx but nah new day gotta go huh
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    TheBoyRoBangEm_Bart
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck stone cold
    Max.BangEm_Bart genocidecutterSmokey Tha Banditaneed123infamous114MeesterTrill Gate$
  • CymicaldaneCymicaldane The Danish OG Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Im one of those people who can't stand John Cena. I find the scenarios that he is usually involved in too predictive, repetitive and for the most part, fast-forwardable (if it wasn't a word before, it is now)

The one and only truly original Danish poster on the IC
    a-tribe-called-quest-o.gif GIFSoup
    BangEm_Bart Smokey Tha Bandit
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Im one of those people who can't stand John Cena. I find the scenarios that he is usually involved in too predictive, repetitive and for the most part, fast-forwardable (if it wasn't a word before, it is now)

Thats not an unpopular opinion most ppl feel that way about that dude
    TheBoyRoCymicaldaneUglySnowflakeBangEm_Bart
  • UglySnowflakeUglySnowflake Charlotte NCPosts: 154 ✭✭✭
    Ruthless agression era was the best
    giphy.gif
    eternal soldier
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    WWE needs to use regular jobbers again (Duane Gill, Barry Horowitz, Brooklyn Brawler etc.) instead of risking making their superstars look like assclowns like they do now.

Agreed
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • UglySnowflakeUglySnowflake Charlotte NCPosts: 154 ✭✭✭
    TNA is not dying
    giphy.gif
    BangEm_Bart TheBoyRoTrill Gate$illestni99ainne