Un-popular wrestling opinions

13»

Replies

  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    TNA is not dying

    They're bleeding out though and are in need of a lot of gauze.

    To give credit where it's due though. They've outlasted both ECW and WCW at this point jn time. Nobody thought they'd accomplish that goal 10 years ago.
    RawAcegenocidecutter
  • BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Posts: 8,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bischoff should try to get an investment team together and take TNA from Dixie
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    iight then




    Back to the opinions...




    Kevin Nash is an all time great. Nowhere near top 10 all time, but he deserves a lot more credit than he gets. He moved well for a big man, formed the nWo and cut some of the best shoot promos on the mic. If he didnt have quads made of candle wax and stuck around most of the last 15 years, he'd be the undisputed 2nd best big man ever after Taker.

    BAM BAM, Mike Awesome, Vader, Umaga, and Kane say what up.
    RawAceL.O.S.T.eternal soldierJik Jikkles
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    iight then




    Back to the opinions...




    Kevin Nash is an all time great. Nowhere near top 10 all time, but he deserves a lot more credit than he gets. He moved well for a big man, formed the nWo and cut some of the best shoot promos on the mic. If he didnt have quads made of candle wax and stuck around most of the last 15 years, he'd be the undisputed 2nd best big man ever after Taker.

    BAM BAM, Mike Awesome, Vader, Umaga, and Kane say what up.

    Bam Bam da GOAT. His big ass could fly, but I'm not talking solely ring skills. I'm talking the total package. Y'all need to stop frontin like Nash wasnt a legend.
    RawAceTrill Gate$
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    iight then




    Back to the opinions...




    Kevin Nash is an all time great. Nowhere near top 10 all time, but he deserves a lot more credit than he gets. He moved well for a big man, formed the nWo and cut some of the best shoot promos on the mic. If he didnt have quads made of candle wax and stuck around most of the last 15 years, he'd be the undisputed 2nd best big man ever after Taker.

    BAM BAM, Mike Awesome, Vader, Umaga, and Kane say what up.

    Bam Bam da GOAT. His big ass could fly, but I'm not talking solely ring skills. I'm talking the total package. Y'all need to stop frontin like Nash wasnt a legend.

    Total package? Ehhh I guess...most big dudes didn't have Nash's charisma.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 14,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its all bullshit

    grown men in speedos and face paint

    walker texas ranger level fight sequences

    the scripts are the birth of every reality tv show on right now

    and i didnt have cable back when it was hot (4th and 5th grade)

    Bullshit!....all of it!
    RawAceTheBoyRogenocidecutterSmokey Tha BanditJik Jikklesaneed123Dupacnujerz84MeesterTrill Gate$illestni99ainneeternal soldier
  • RobCoLifeRobCoLife Only finger I point is the middle one in the air! Fortress of Solitude Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barry Windam was the best horseman!
    RIP Blackjack Mulligan
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck Bobby roode nigga is snooze fest
    Max.RawAceBangEm_Bart Peezy_JenkinsTheBoyRoTrill Gate$illestni99ainneeternal soldier
  • eternal soldiereternal soldier Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    I expected to read that Sasha Banks looks like a horseshoe bat with a meth problem tbh.

    Watch your mouth, my man.
  • eternal soldiereternal soldier Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruthless agression era was the best

    Beat me to it. Wwe has an extensive pool of talent now but a lot of those guys are still in NXT. The Ruthless Aggression Era had the best main roster wrestlers (excluding character, promo etc) of all time

    BeleeDatPleighboyAlready Home_17Peezy_Jenkinsgenocidecutter
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas were all for rick rude and dx but nah new day gotta go huh

    Val Venis Norman smiley disco inferno honky tonk too
  • Max.Max. BODY BAG! Posts: 30,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miz tv wack as fuck
    Meester
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bret screwed Bret
    blackgod813
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 25,709 Regulator
    5th Letter wrote: »
    WCW towards the end was putting on better shows than the WWF at the time. This would've been like if the WWF had gone out of business in August 1997. Right when they were lowkey putting on better shows than WCW.

    Even WCW people admit by the end of the Monday Night Wars they were putting out a shitty product
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been watching wCw circa 2000-2001

    Schit is cringe worthy . Dudes were gassed and botching moves like they didn't care if there were fans watching

    Laziest wrestling I ever seen
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 31,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kidman had to damn near kill himself on that ssp 5 times near the end of wcw
    RawAceMax.eternal soldier
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RawAce wrote: »
    Been watching wCw circa 2000-2001

    Schit is cringe worthy . Dudes were gassed and botching moves like they didn't care if there were fans watching

    Laziest wrestling I ever seen
    Goat
    RawAce wrote: »
    Been watching wCw circa 2000-2001

    Schit is cringe worthy . Dudes were gassed and botching moves like they didn't care if there were fans watching

    Laziest wrestling I ever seen
    No fuck were given

    RawAce
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 35,928 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    WCW towards the end was putting on better shows than the WWF at the time. This would've been like if the WWF had gone out of business in August 1997. Right when they were lowkey putting on better shows than WCW.

    Even WCW people admit by the end of the Monday Night Wars they were putting out a shitty product

    What WCW people?
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I'm a wCw guy and I jus admitted the product was bad ...

    They had such good talent and the possibility to do great things but all those ego's and guaranteed contracts made the in ring efforts suffer
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck Shane McMahon
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck Shane McMahon

    Why ???
  • CSOPQCSOPQ Posts: 220 ✭✭
    I was never a hardy boyz fan until they were broken. Not interested in them now unless they're broken
    Triple B's
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CSOPQ wrote: »
    I was never a hardy boyz fan until they were broken. Not interested in them now unless they're broken
    i was a hardy boys fan since 99 but i do agree i only wanna see broken hardys thats it.
13»
Sign In or Register to comment.