Internet Wizardry From Fat Harry Potter

StewStew Rap Music Is My ReligionWe run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 47,574 Regulator
edited March 2016 in The Biosphere
This discussion was created from comments split from: The NEW & IMPROVED FALL/WINTER 2015 PIC THREAD.

Replies

• Cunt_LyfeCunt_Lyfe Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    @Cunt_Lyfe post a pic or move this convo elsewhere

People here have side convos all the time unrelated to pics.

You're just uncomfortable with the subject matter. People ask me questions, and I respond accordingly.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 46,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cunt_Lyfe wrote: »

You're just uncomfortable with the subject matter. People ask me questions, and I respond accordingly.

Trust me I know way more about the African dark arts than you and I did nt have to read it in a book either....anyway post a pic or start a thread
    Cunt_Lyfeplaymaker88I Self Lord & MasterVulcanRaven
    edited March 2016

Trust me I know way more about the African dark arts than you and I did nt have to read it in a book either....anyway post a pic or start a thread

Trust me, you don't. African folk magic is practiced by AAs and Africans alike.

Like I said, it's not my fault if people ask me questions. You're not a mod or a writer on here with clout, anyway.

No one was even discussing it in length--you just wanted to talk shit to me. Hop off my clit and scroll past it.
    gnsBlackCat
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 46,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like I said, it's not my fault if people ask me questions.

Hop off my clit.

Dude ive lived the shit... A library pass doesnt make u an expert on anything. No homo at the other shit
    Cunt_LyfeI Self Lord & MasterChiCitydeadeyemiamivice305AZTG
    edited March 2016

Like I said, it's not my fault if people ask me questions.

Hop off my clit.

Dude ive lived the shit... A library pass doesnt make u an expert on anything. No homo at the other shit

I'm part of a coven, clown. I've lived it, too.

African spiritual practices are incorporated into the Black church and within the south.

Like I said, the convo was short. Scroll past it and shut the fuck up about it before you get on my bad side. You're drawing it out more than it needs to be.
    Elzo69RenaissanceSneakDZAgnsdeadeyeBlackCatmiamivice305
    PS

Why do people who have no mod powers flex like they can tell other people to do?

Male privilege is a motherfuck.
    JonnyRoccITtexas409TrillfateCinconot_osirus_jenkinsVulcanRavendeadeyeHuey_CAggyAF
    edited March 2016
    Lmao at im part of a coven...my bad yo....u got this one
    Caindeadeyemiamivice305AggyAF
    edited March 2016

Exactly. Black witch coven. Now shut the fuck up and move on and let people post pics.

Thanks.
    gnsBlackCat

Exactly. Black witch coven. Now shut the fuck up and move on about it.

Lmao tell me more bout this coven...whats yall resume like?
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 64,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So fuckin intolerable..
    edited March 2016

Exactly. Black witch coven. Now shut the fuck up and move on about it.

Lmao tell me more bout this coven...whats yall resume like?

I don't speak about what goes on in it to judgmental, insincere people I don't trust or don't have my best interests at heart.

Period.
    OmegaConflict
    Purr wrote: »

You went to wizard school too??

*Detects sarcasm* but if u ever wanna discuss that, you know how to reach me
    Cunt_Lyfe
    I swear you only hear shit like this on the IC

You must only hang out with boring, conventional people who have no diversity of interests.

Like that clown, who has dedicated the better part of his life creating an internet messageboard character/persona, has friends to converse with
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Posts: 35,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

You must only hang out with boring, conventional people who have no diversity of interests.

Like that clown, who has dedicated the better part of his life creating an internet messageboard character/persona, has friends to converse with

you describing yourself you homeless fuck nigga you bout to make ten years on this forum
    Elzo69Renaissance
    edited March 2016

you describing yourself you homeless fuck nigga you bout to make ten years on this forum

Im sure u can fight back without feelings lol try again
    ShottaDaBeast